/* */

PDA

View Full Version : EVERBODY to be Muslim?? (Poll)

AvarAllahNoor
05-18-2008, 04:45 PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)

OK, I was pondering over the thought of some fantics stating ALL the world population will submit to Islam (as if) or face death. Wanted to know the views of those that frequent this site

Do you want all people to be Muslims and reject their own faiths (Sikhism for me) Or would you be happy to live side by side with those that choose another path? Would you want to use force to convert?

Please Share

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
05-18-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm fine with all these other faiths surrounding me.

format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor

Do you want all people to be Muslims and reject their own faiths?
Although, it would be cool to see everyone convert to Islam.

Would you want to use force to convert?
Hell, no.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Hmm I'd would love it if everyone was to accept Islam....but force? No wayyyyyyyyy, never. I chose the first option...:) Besides that, I don't have a problem with any faiths around me, as long as you dont shove it in my face :p

:sl:

Snowflake
05-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Greetings,

Of course I want everyone to be muslim lol.. it's for their own sake

But if they don't then there's no reason for me not to accept that they have their own choice. There is no compulsion in religion so in Islam forcing anyone is out of the question.

peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
05-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Agreed

AvarAllahNoor
05-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Good response so far. :D

Ali.
05-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Good response so far. :D
Were you expecting different responses? Just wondering.

And by the way, I wish to ask you the same questions regarding Sikhism if you don't mind.

AvarAllahNoor
05-18-2008, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Were you expecting different responses? Just wondering.

And by the way, I wish to ask you the same questions regarding Sikhism if you don't mind.
Well, to be honest, No I didn't. Having been on this site for a while, (apart from the odd nutcase) I've had a pleasant stay. You lot seem tolerant and amicable :)

Same questions as I put? SIkhs don't convert. (Although a large caucasian following in the USA/Canada)
- We happy with anyone follwing the Religion they choose. .

Ali.
05-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Well, to be honest, No I didn't. Having been on this site for a while, (apart from the odd nutcase) I've had a pleasant stay. You lot seem tolerant and amicable :)
:D

SIkhs don't convert. (Although a large caucasian following in the USA/Canada)
How can you be so sure? Not trying to start an argument here by the way :).

We happy with anyone follwing the Religion they choose.
Cool.

Snowflake
05-18-2008, 05:16 PM

Same questions as I put? SIkhs don't convert. (Although a large caucasian following in the USA/Canada)
- We happy with anyone follwing the Religion they choose. .

Just wondering... do you tell other Sikhs that or just keep it to yourself :?

Actually there a quite a few Sikhs who've reverted to islam, they just don't talk about it.

peace.

truemuslim
05-18-2008, 08:01 PM
follow or dont follow...dont care :D

S_87
05-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Being a muslim is not just saying the kalima. it is believing it too.

medlink student
05-18-2008, 08:47 PM
ISLAM IS PEACE.

there's quite alot of verses in the Qur'an which call against killing and harming innocent people;

Whosoever kills a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.
[Qur'an 5:32]

we are supposed to be kind to non-muslims.

are we supposed to be kind to non muslims? The answer for this is also in the Qur'an:

Allah/God forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those who are just.
[Qur'an 60:8]

Muhammad (peace be upon him) said;

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) forbade the killing of non-combatants. Ibn `Umar, a Companion of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), said: “I saw the body of a slain woman during one of the battles of the Prophet (peace be upon him), so he forbade the killing of women and children.”
[Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

even in deffence innocent people are not to b killed;

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say the following words to his troops before sending them to war: “Go forward in the name of Allah. Do not kill an elderly person, nor a child, nor a woman, and do not exceed the bounds.” [al-Muwatta’]

Cabdullahi
05-18-2008, 08:53 PM
aye look! no one will force you to become muslim because in islam theres no compulsion and if there was spaniards in spain would have been all muslim but they arent because there was no compulsion,islam ruled in india for 1000 years and if there was force and compulsion then india would have only muslims living there now.so who are these fanatics huh? id like to meet one,one day and talk to them and give them dawah even if they might know alot about islam but obviously they are corrupt and i wont accept the non-muslims whether he/she be a sikh,atheist,or whatever when they place a corrupt person with the beautiful islam in one bracket side by side

medlink student
05-18-2008, 08:55 PM
acctually from my point of view its not us who force but its Christians and jews.
they are the ones who send messionaries

snakelegs
05-18-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by o.elmais
acctually from my point of view its not us who force but its Christians and jews.
they are the ones who send messionaries

jews do not send missionaries - they do not proselytize.

medlink student
05-18-2008, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
ok ok ..
i guess i got carried away, i don't know why i put jews!!! :o ..sorry anyway

Fishman
05-18-2008, 10:20 PM
If somebody needs to be converted though force then they do not believe properly anyway.
:w:

snakelegs
05-18-2008, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by o.elmais
ok ok ..
i guess i got carried away, i don't know why i put jews!!! :o ..sorry anyway

no problem. :)

جوري
05-18-2008, 11:10 PM
forced conversions makes for hypocrites and treasonists.. I think that would be elementary to see?...
I'd like to see the umma rise again, than I do large number of conversions...

peace!

truemuslim
05-18-2008, 11:54 PM
u cant even be called a muslim if its not ur choice. if its just word that u say (shahada) and u really dunt want it er nothin then u cant be muslim. islam cannot be forced, it juss those who abuse islam that make it seem like its okay.

Snowflake
05-19-2008, 08:44 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

For those who don't know, everyone is born muslim. If a child is left alone and not made to follow it's parent's religion then he would worship Allah in his own way.. he would believe in Allah alone... a natural inclination called Fitrah.

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Just wondering... do you tell other Sikhs that or just keep it to yourself :?

Actually there a quite a few Sikhs who've reverted to islam, they just don't talk about it.

peace.
Yes, and most know it themselves as they associate with them.

Actually quite a few Muslims have reverted to Sikhism too, they don't talk about it either.

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
How can you be so sure? Not trying to start an argument here by the way :).

No, that's cool. I like a debate! :D

I'm not sure what your question is? How can I besure about people converting to Sikhism? :S

IbnAbdulHakim
05-19-2008, 02:04 PM
yep i want everyone to be a muslim so we can have a huge party in jannah :D

nope i woouldnt force but i would be sad because the alternative leads to hellfire :(

Peace

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yep i want everyone to be a muslim so we can have a huge party in jannah :D

nope i woouldnt force but i would be sad because the alternative leads to hellfire :(

Peace
Not according to us! :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Not according to us! :D
yeh but the strong belief in its occurance will definitly cause sadness.

u seem kool too, if only u wud become muslim aswell. i use to say dis a lot to my friends in skool even in primary.

but... im sure you believe just aswell as i do that Allaah KNOWS BEST...

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yeh but the strong belief in its occurance will definitly cause sadness.

u seem kool too, if only u wud become muslim aswell. i use to say dis a lot to my friends in skool even in primary.

but... im sure you believe just aswell as i do that Allaah KNOWS BEST...
Yup Allah alone knows what's best. And we do as he wills! :)

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Yup Allah alone knows what's best. And we do as he wills! :)
:eek:
Your a muslim?! :statisfie
seriously tho:-[

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
:eek:
Your a muslim?! :statisfie
seriously tho:-[
Muslim? No I'm a Sikh!

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Muslim? No I'm a Sikh!
oh. :cry:

------
05-19-2008, 07:18 PM
:salamext:

I think Sikhs call 'God' Allaah as well.

barney
05-19-2008, 07:20 PM
It's possible, nay probable that one day everyone will be muslim.
This will be however a bit like your evryday British person saying theyre "Christian".
As has been posted theres a difference between called a muslim and actually beleiving and behaving like a muslim.

A day old child is a muslim apparently, even if they are born in the Antartic to a Jewish and Pagan parent mix. But are they muslim? If they dont beleive?

Snowflake
05-19-2008, 07:20 PM
AvarAllahNoor;945224][B]Yes, and most know it themselves as they associate with them.
Cool! That's nice to hear.

Actually quite a few Muslims have reverted to Sikhism too, they don't talk about it either
I was just pointing out that there are Sikh reverts because you said Sikhs don't revert. And I know some befuzzled muslims leave islam when they don't understand it. May Allah make them see the Truth. Ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
^^Ameen :D

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Cool! That's nice to hear.

I was just pointing out that there are Sikh reverts because you said Sikhs don't revert. And I know some befuzzled muslims leave islam when they don't understand it. May Allah make them see the Truth. Ameen.
You misunderstood. I said Sikhs don't convert as in actively convert others to Sikhism like Christianity and Islam do.

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -
:salamext:

I think Sikhs call 'God' Allaah as well.
Yes, Allah, Ram, Khuda Baghwan, Waheguru are all names for the same Master.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Eh but Bhagwan was a person, wasnt it? I Dunno.

Ali.
05-19-2008, 09:37 PM
No, that's cool. I like a debate! :D

I'm not sure what your question is? How can I besure about people converting to Sikhism? :S
I meant how can you be so sure that Sikhs don't convert to other religions.

You misunderstood. I said Sikhs don't convert as in actively convert others to Sikhism like Christianity and Islam do.
Oh right! Sorry for the misunderstanding lol :D (even though that reply wasn't aimed at me).

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Eh but Bhagwan was a person, wasnt it? I Dunno.
lol, no it's the name of God by Hindus. They to beleive in the one God, just some have decided to make idols in his 'form' :raging:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Ehhh I know they call god that but, I remember reading about that and supposedly it was the name if a guy like claimin to be God in human form....
They DO believe in one God originally, i know that.

TrueStranger
05-19-2008, 09:57 PM

Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated, "The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: ‘There is no prophet between me and him, that is, ‘Isa, peace be upon him. He will descend (to the earth). When you see him, recognize him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizyah. Allah will cause to perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Dajjal and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.’" (Abu Dawud)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-19-2008, 09:58 PM
^^SubhanAllah :)

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
Allah will cause to perish all religions except Islam. B][/I]

If that is the will of Allah, then so it shall be. I doubt it as our scriptures say otherwise, and that to me is written in stone!

AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2008, 10:03 PM
Ehhh I know they call god that but, I remember reading about that and supposedly it was the name if a guy like claimin to be God in human form....
They DO believe in one God originally, i know that.
Not Bhagwan. Other Dieties perhaps you've read about.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Mmm maybe, but I remember that name xD Its k though. Ha.

TrueStranger
05-20-2008, 02:13 AM
If that is the will of Allah, then so it shall be. I doubt it as our scriptures say otherwise, and that to me is written in stone!
It is Allah who guides.....:D

I am a Muslim because Allah Guided me towards Islam.

MustafaMc
05-20-2008, 02:49 AM
From what I understand Jews hold that they are "God's chosen people" due to descending from Abraham through Isaac. An evangelizing Jew would be like going down to the street corner and inviting someone to be a part of your natural blood family along with your mother, father, brothers, sisters etc.

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 02:52 AM
no, they accept converts - they just don't seek them. jews, like muslims come in all colours.
they are chosen in the sense that god made a covenant with them (i think this is what they mean), not in a racial sense.

north_malaysian
05-20-2008, 02:54 AM
I would love to see the descendants of the Moors in Spain, Portugal and the Latin World revert back to Islam...peacefully....

It's a sad thing as the Moors didnt force the Christians and Jews to embrace Islam when they ruled the Iberian Peninsula... but were forced to convert when they lost...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 03:02 AM
^^Actually many are, here in the US especially. Latinos/Spanish people make up a lot of the reverts here I think. So I read.

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I would love to see the descendants of the Moors in Spain, Portugal and the Latin World revert back to Islam...peacefully....

It's a sad thing as the Moors didnt force the Christians and Jews to embrace Islam when they ruled the Iberian Peninsula... but were forced to convert when they lost...
that's true, but it is really sad? how can you accept a religion if it is forced on you? i know in the case of the jews, those that couldn't leave, faked conversion and continued to live as jews privately. i'm sure many muslims took this option too.

north_malaysian
05-20-2008, 05:07 AM
that's true, but it is really sad? how can you accept a religion if it is forced on you? i know in the case of the jews, those that couldn't leave, faked conversion and continued to live as jews privately. i'm sure many muslims took this option too.
The crypto-Jews (Christianized Jews which secretly practice Judaism) are known as Marranos right?

I dont know about crypto-Muslims in the Iberian peninsula...

But there are many Spaniard reverts in Granada.

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 05:58 AM
The crypto-Jews (Christianized Jews which secretly practice Judaism) are known as Marranos right?
yes.

north_malaysian
05-20-2008, 06:09 AM
yes.
do you know anything about crypto-muslims?

MustafaMc
05-20-2008, 11:36 AM
no, they accept converts - they just don't seek them. jews, like muslims come in all colours.
they are chosen in the sense that god made a covenant with them (i think this is what they mean), not in a racial sense.
I stand corrected.

According to Wikipedia

From definition of Jew -
The ethnicity and the religion of Judaism, the traditional faith of the Jewish nation, are strongly interrelated, and converts to Judaism are both included and have been absorbed within the Jewish people throughout the millennia.

From definition of Judaism -
Throughout the ages, Judaism has clung to a number of religous principles, the most important of which is the belief in a single, omniscent, omnipotent, benevolent, trnanscendent God, who created the universe and continues to govern it (note that this is also what Muslims believe). According to traditional Jewish belief, the God who created the world established a covenant with the Israelites, and revealed his laws and commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of both the Written and Oral Torah, and the Jewish people are the descendants of the Israelites. The traditional practice of Judaism revolves around study and the observance of God's laws and commandments as written in the Torah and expounded in the Talmud.

From definition of Israelite
According to the Tanakh, they were divided in twelve tribes, each descending from one of the twelve sons and grandsons of Jacob. Modern Jews share this common descent (see below). The English word Israelite derives from ישראל, referring to the name given to Jacob (Genesis 32:28), which is traditionally translated as he struggles with God. Thus, his descendants are called the People of Israel, or Israelites. The citizens of the modern state of Israel are called Israelis.

My understanding is that a Gentile can never be a descendent of Jacob, but he can adhere to the Judaic Law and practice Judaism. I believe that these "converts" are consdered second class Jews, but again someone may correct me.

Amadeus85
05-20-2008, 12:10 PM

They had right to leave to North Africa also.It was a matter of political safety for Spanish Kindgodm i guess.

north_malaysian
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
They had right to leave to North Africa also.It was a matter of political safety for Spanish Kindgodm i guess.
I've heard that there were Muslims who never left Spain.... and were forced to be Catholics...and secretly practice Islam....until they lost contact with Islam decades later...

Amadeus85
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
I've heard that there were Muslims who never left Spain.... and were forced to be Catholics...and secretly practice Islam....until they lost contact with Islam decades later...
Yes, but few I think, because among those who were expelled from Spain in XV,XVI and XVII century were also muslims (and jews) who converted to catholicism but who were seen as uncertain and "muslims in disguise".

AvarAllahNoor
05-20-2008, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
It is Allah who guides.....:D

I am a Muslim because Allah Guided me towards Islam.
And he guided me to Sikhism. He chooses the paths, yet the destination remains the same :statisfie

AvarAllahNoor
05-20-2008, 02:52 PM
It's a lengthy process converting to Judaism I'm told.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 05:45 PM
And ya can't be a "real" one. I think Islam is better in that sense....besides I'm sure thats why they dont go out "converting."

snakelegs
05-20-2008, 05:54 PM
yes, it's a long process and you are indeed "a real one". there will be people who look down on the convert, but i understand that islam is not free of that either. still, people are people.
there are many reasons why they don't go out converting people - mostly historical.
btw, i am not a jew and my knowledge is not vast. but i have studied it many many years ago so i know a bit about it.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Actually Islam is free of it. Since we believe everyone is born a Muslim and later just adopt the religion of their parents or change it to something else. And when someone becomes Muslim, we arent supposed 2 look down on them, but rather support and encourage the reverts. Thats why we say revert meaning they go back to their original state. Some Muslims might behave otherwise, but it's different in Islam.

Fishman
05-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Actually Islam is free of it. Since we believe everyone is born a Muslim and later just adopt the religion of their parents or change it to something else. And when someone becomes Muslim, we arent supposed 2 look down on them, but rather support and encourage the reverts. Thats why we say revert meaning they go back to their original state. Some Muslims might behave otherwise, but it's different in Islam.
It's nearly free of it. There are some people who look down on converts, I heard about somebody on LI getting told off because ''Islam is for Muslims only!''...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 08:20 PM
I'm gunna say it again.... Islam doesnt do that, but rather some ignorant Muslims do. There's a difference. I dont like people associating the acts of ignorant Muslims with Islam. Tough, I wont take it!

TrueStranger
05-21-2008, 12:33 AM
And he guided me to Sikhism. He chooses the paths, yet the destination remains the same :statisfie

It was relayed on the authority of Abu Dhar al-Ghifari, radiyallahu 'anhu, that the Prophet, sallallahu alayhi wasallam, said, of waht he related from his Lord, magnified and exhalted be He, Who said:

"O My servants, I have made oppression unlawful for Me and unlawful for you, so do not commit oppression against one another. O My servants, all of you are liable to err except for those whom I guide on the right path, therefore seek guidance from Me so that I should direct you to the right path. O My servants, all of you are hungry (needy) except for those whom I feed, therefore seek food from Me so that I may feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked (need clothes) except for those whom I provide garments, therefore seek clothing from Me so that I should clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day and I am there to pardon your sins, therefore seek forgiveness from Me so that I should grant you pardon. O My servants, you can neither do Me any harm nor can you do Me any good. O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of Jinns become as pious as the most pious heart of any one amongst you, it will not add anything to My Power or Kingdom. O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of Jinns become as wicked as the most wicked heart of anyone amongst you, it will not decrease anything from My Power or Kingdom. O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of Jinns gather together on a sector of land and all ask of Me and if I were to give everyone of them what they asked, that will not in any way decrease what I have anymore than a needle decreases what is in the ocean when it is put into it. O My servants, these deeds of yours which I am recording for you I shall reward you for them, so he who finds good should praise Allah and he who finds other than that should not blame anyone but himself."

BlackMamba
05-21-2008, 01:44 AM
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers. 2:193

MustafaMc
05-21-2008, 04:10 AM
Not neccessarily, Shaytan has promised to lead astray as many as possible. The greatest loosers on that Day will be those who thought they were doing good, yet they were in fact astray from the Straight Way.

AvarAllahNoor
05-22-2008, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Not neccessarily, Shaytan has promised to lead astray as many as possible. The greatest loosers on that Day will be those who thought they were doing good, yet they were in fact astray from the Straight Way.
Erm, are you insinuating that Sikhism is the way of the Devil?! - We can compare Religions and see who's way is more Satanic! :raging:

MustafaMc
05-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Erm, are you insinuating that Sikhism is the way of the Devil?! - We can compare Religions and see who's way is more Satanic! :raging:
I apologize for not replying earlier, but I only just now saw your post. I don't know much at all about Sikhism so I can comment no further in this particular case. However, in a general sense, my comment was related to your saying that Allah guided you to your religion in the same way that I believe He guided me to Islam and that you implied both lead to Paradise. What I meant was that both paths don't neccessarily lead to the same destination and that if one thinks he is guided by Allah that could also mean that he is misguided by Shaytan enough that he is not really on the Straight Way. Just because one thinks he is doing good and what is right, it does not mean that is true before Allah. We are all ultimately at the Mercy of Allah. If we are on the Straight Way, may He protect us from going astray and earning His wrath. If we are not on the Straight Way may He guide us to it. Amen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Ameen

Asper
05-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Of course you can't force anyone to believe or reject anything. I've always thought it was said best with this quote I read once:

People can not be coerced into faith. They must be convinced that there's reason to have it

AvarAllahNoor
05-31-2008, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
I apologize for not replying earlier, but I only just now saw your post. I don't know much at all about Sikhism so I can comment no further in this particular case. However, in a general sense, my comment was related to your saying that Allah guided you to your religion in the same way that I believe He guided me to Islam and that you implied both lead to Paradise. What I meant was that both paths don't neccessarily lead to the same destination and that if one thinks he is guided by Allah that could also mean that he is misguided by Shaytan enough that he is not really on the Straight Way. Just because one thinks he is doing good and what is right, it does not mean that is true before Allah. We are all ultimately at the Mercy of Allah. If we are on the Straight Way, may He protect us from going astray and earning His wrath. If we are not on the Straight Way may He guide us to it. Amen.
Well, I know it's true before Allah because he's sent me 10 Prophets to teach me his way. We have it authorised in our Scriptures too. That's all I require for me to aknowledge my way to paradise is what I'll get should I comply with what's written.

Snowflake
06-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Now you're definitely insinuating that Islam is the way of the devil! But don't worry my brother in humanity, we all will come to know what is what on the Day, if you don't before that inshaAllah.

May Allah guide you to the Truth. Ameen. :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Ameen thumma Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.