/* */

PDA

View Full Version : listen!

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I wanna marry this muslim girl but her parents are really strict so i gotta be muslim to marry her, but im not and she said I would need a muslim certificate for him to believe me if i said im muslim, so thats why i asked is there a way to get a fake muslim certificate but ya'll are deleting it without knowin why i asked it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
medlink student
05-18-2008, 09:37 PM
astgfrAllah alazeem... what kind of girl is she, accepting that..
that is forbidden in Islam.
you cannot marry her.FULLSTOP.:)

:sl:

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:38 PM
she's not really religious

Fishman
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Almight Atheist
I wanna marry this muslim girl but her parents are really strict so i gotta be muslim to marry her, but im not and she said I would need a muslim certificate for him to believe me if i said im muslim, so thats why i asked is there a way to get a fake muslim certificate but ya'll are deleting it without knowin why i asked it...
If you wanted to break into a workplace would you go to the manager and ask for a fake ID?
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
the most rewarding way and most easiest way for you my brother is two leave atheism and join islamic monotheism and be a muslim and not just because you want to marry this girl but do it for you and inshallah you will be rewarded thats my advice to you

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:41 PM
that would be if I was asking her dad this and I thought there might be some people that can understand the situation im in

Mikayeel
05-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Hello, First can i ask you are you serious? To me this sounds like you are taking the MICK (without any offense)

IF you are then i have to tell you, it aint funny!

If you are not then I am extremely sorry, but there is not way you can get away with it! Without converting into islam, this forum offers great info about islam! You might consider reading it? :)

You can't deny the 'truth'

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
the most rewarding way and most easiest way for you my brother is two leave atheism and join islamic monotheism and be a muslim and not just because you want to marry this girl but do it for you and inshallah you will be rewarded thats my advice to you
well that wont be possible cuz im just not religious at all and I cant just become muslim if I dont believe in it even if I wanted to

medlink student
05-18-2008, 09:44 PM
thats a new challenge for you then.. start reading the Quran.

and be muslim for the sake of Allah ..for Allah guides whom he wills.
don't just go and embrace islam for the sake of the girl.. reseasrch see for yourself if you like the religion and will you grow yr 'kids' on a basis of religion?

do not fake an id!!!

i feel sorry for the girl..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2008, 09:44 PM
To be honest bro, that'd be a grave sin on our part. We can't encourage anything like that. And for us, Islam comes first. So if u want to be Muslim, do it cuz u want too. I suggest you research into Islam a bit :)

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
im really serious, not here to joke around, i respect you and your believes, i was just askin a question, but i got it there aint a fake certificate but I need one so how can I get one?

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
i meant I need a real muslim certificate

S_87
05-18-2008, 09:48 PM
having a muslim certificate does not make you muslim you know. if you somehow acquire this certificate you will not be fooling anyone but yourself.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
We are more serious than you bro, trust us on that. If we told you, its still wrong on our part. Sorry to be blunt but...we can't encourage it or support it....well I don't. And the girl needs to realize this. And yea it doesnt make u Muslim...

Mikayeel
im really serious, not here to joke around, i respect you and your believes, i was just askin a question, but i got it there aint a fake certificate but I need one so how can I get one?
This thread has reached its limits.....

However you can get one by converting into islam:)... Thats the only way in..

Almight Atheist
05-18-2008, 09:50 PM
ok Nevermind I'm sorry I asked

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Ok up to you.

Peace

Güven
05-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Whaaaaatt Is a ''muslim certificate" youre a muslim or your not , thats it

aadil77
05-18-2008, 09:52 PM
sorry man you can't get certificates to prove your faith (may God forbid),
don't bother starting a relationship on a basis of lies because it ain't gonna work the truth always come out and it won't last very long:thumbs_up

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2008, 09:52 PM
Yea a piece of paper doesnt make u Muslim....I dont know how it works with other religions, but not with Islam. Only by your declaration of faith would that ever happen..

Paace

Cabdullahi
05-18-2008, 10:04 PM
WHat stupid parent ask for a muslim certificat this guy is making fool of us because a muslim certificate doesnt exist and i have never seen one or seen someone ask for one

Fishman
05-18-2008, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
WHat stupid parent ask for a muslim certificat this guy is making fool of us because a muslim certificate doesnt exist and i have never seen one or seen someone ask for one
Yes, they do. I have one. Its not filled in right, but I do have one...

Cabdullahi
05-18-2008, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Yes, they do. I have one. Its not filled in right, but I do have one...
Good for you brother,i have one also alhamdulilah its pretty unique its a certificate embedded in my heart alhamdulilah

Huma*
05-18-2008, 10:48 PM
:salamext:

^ Just now u said you haven't seen one :?

Cabdullahi
05-18-2008, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humaira*

^ Just now u said you haven't seen one :?
lol the only thing i said was i have my own certificate in my heart ,i never said i saw one and if you have that certification in your heart will i be able to see it and the answer is no

Huma*
05-18-2008, 11:00 PM

oh dual meaning :D ... You don't need it if you are a born muslim. But if a non muslim embraces Islam some mosques or an Islamic center gives a certificate stating that the applicant is a Muslim. If someone has a non-Muslim name, it is must for them to provide a certificate from a mosque or an Islamic center if they wish to go for Hajj and Umrah.

Cabdullahi
05-18-2008, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humaira*

oh dual meaning :D ... You don't need it if you are a born muslim. But if a non muslim embraces Islam some mosques or an Islamic center gives a certificate stating that the applicant is a Muslim. If someone has a non-Muslim name, it is must for them to provide a certificate from a mosque or an Islamic center if they wish to go for Hajj and Umrah.
Ok sister i never knew that, thanks

Selising
05-18-2008, 11:38 PM
even if you have the certificate, if I'm the parent I'll ask you to lead the prayer or recite doa or tell me what are the five pillars of Islam. rukun iman, rukun islam. heh....

tell me what is the meaning of believe in akhirah. tell me about hajj, what are the 3 ways of performing hajj.

جوري
05-19-2008, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Whaaaaatt Is a ''muslim certificate" youre a muslim or your not , thats it
lol.. I am glad you asked that.. I was wondering if it were anything like a 'nomal certificate'? or a permit to have kids?...
the hilarity...

I think the fellow should just elope with his concubine and stop this absurdity..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.