/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha do wita lighter?

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 04:03 PM
Assalamu alikum
no this isnt islamic
now
wut do brothers that DONT pray but are muslims.........:rollseyes
do witha a lighter...and they dont smoke?
like they come home smellin like beer and cigarettes.....(dont ask me how i kno wut beer smell like :phew) and then u find a lighter in dem room? and dey been hangen out wit black kids who have been cought by da stupid loooosery tryna find anythin police a lot of times for drinkin, smokin , sniffin, etc....soo...lets find somethin that brothers who dont smoke, yet dont pray, but are muslims (again :rollseyes) do with a lighter...see i kno u can use it for alot of things such as... burning the annoying string off ur shirt...or like my other brother used to do, throw it with the gas on, in the amazinly ghetto streets of detroit and it blow up so tiightly ...a mini explosion...everyone does it.. :D
ok well.....?

Wa3alaikum assalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-19-2008, 04:05 PM
u can use it to constantly burn ur hand to remind u o the fire

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
oh come on we talkin bout a person who DONT pray, dont care bout nothin but is a muslim...called.. um plzz cmon
and looool
jazakallah khair

Ali.
05-19-2008, 04:08 PM
It's not a lighter, it's a gadget. :O

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
05-19-2008, 04:09 PM
juss like carrieing a pocket knife? yeh he do that too...thats how he make me do everthing :raging:

Ali.
05-19-2008, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
juss like carrieing a pocket knife? yeh he do that too...thats how he make me do everthing :raging:
No, it's a very high-tech gadget used for top secret purposes as he is working for a spy team based in the Pacific Ocean.

By the way is this a real scenario, are you actually asking us or did you make it up?

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
No, it's a very high-tech gadget used for top secret purposes as he is working for a spy team based in the Pacific Ocean.

By the way is this a real scenario, are you actually asking us or did you make it up?
no thats my job. am kiddin
LOOOL NOooo this is a real scenorio loooool

plus i kno itsa lighter...i turned it on...and it got a picture ofa whiskey on it...ewwwww wata waste of money he cuda gotten a better lookin one than threw it in our street...to make it look ghetto. lol
now seriously

barney
05-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Theyre smoking, but just not telling you.

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 04:43 PM
nah why wud dey tell me. im not der mom. im ther sis. lol. and its only one, so i say HE . and he not smokin i kno dat...........ok nvermind i dont. he prolly is. i donno. jus wat ELSE do u actually do with a lighter. cmon u guys were good on a make an excuse thread

Güven
05-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Maybe he uses it for burning his cheques that he received from the police, Like I do, Just kiddin:D

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
lol mayb...no kiddin. he does stay past curfue alot..nd cops are lookin for anythin in this crappy city coz its crimeless here..:mmokay:.oh he comes home at like 1 ish 2 ish AM ...

Güven
05-19-2008, 05:01 PM
ooo I know He went to his friends too eat some food but the oven needed a lighter to fire up and he just forgets it too leave the lighter there, Like me :D

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
ooo I know He went to his friends too eat some food but the oven needed a lighter to fire up and he just forgets it too leave the lighter there, Like me :D
lol thats how ovens are in yemen, but we are in america, they aint like dat. lol

Güven
05-19-2008, 05:10 PM
but how do you use the oven when you break that elektrick button?
Or do you guys have not a elektric button lool :D

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 05:26 PM
but how do you use the oven when you break that elektrick button?
Or do you guys have not a elektric button lool :D
Looool no no we dont hav no electric oven, we jus switch that thing and it turn on. lol. I kno exactly wot u talkin bout tho, it was like dat in yemen, and ididnt kno how to turn it on....my cousins were surprised.. :-[ lol they gave me matches.

snakelegs
05-19-2008, 05:29 PM
it's so he can use it to read qur'an after lights out in jail in case he ever gets caught blowing something up or planning to blow something up or thinking about blowing something up, or looking like he's planning to blow something up.
it's always good to be prepared. :D

Güven
05-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Looool no no we dont hav no electric oven, we jus switch that thing and it turn on. lol. I kno exactly wot u talkin bout tho, it was like dat in yemen, and ididnt kno how to turn it on....my cousins were surprised.. :-[ lol they gave me matches.
^^Loooool I have to get to the USA fast and I just thinkin that holland was ''modern'':mmokay:

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
it's so he can use it to read qur'an after lights out in jail in case he ever gets caught blowing something up or planning to blow something up or thinking about blowing something up, or looking like he's planning to blow something up.
it's always good to be prepared. :D
he isnt in jail.......yet... he dont read quran, ever. its my brother we talkin bout. :rollseyes y'know da one who keeps a tiiiiiight lookin pocket knife in his pocket to use it when i dont do wut he says...or wen i take too long...or wen he feel like it. :exhausted neway, im juss gna gess he smokin den. stupid ppl he hangin out wit... im not gna tell no one tho. he prolly drinks too...even tho he 18. coz he smells like it (i wouldnt kno how it smells:phew) at the HIGH SCHOOL he goes too ther is a pool place where they drink and smoke nd all....so im not surprised...yeh high schools here, the places u go to to kill ur life.

^^Loooool I have to get to the USA fast and I just thinkin that holland was ''modern'':mmokay:
hehe lol holland modern? :rollseyes
am kiddin.
dont mater u.s.a sucks, barely nothin good here.....ok ok fine it just the americans that kill it. not all.. most...neway

Güven
05-19-2008, 05:39 PM
And Canada is that a nice place too live???

(what am I doing, I am ruinin your thread, :D)

Ali.
05-19-2008, 05:47 PM
its my brother we talkin bout.

Well just ask him then! Cee-aw! People, eh?

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 05:54 PM

Well just ask him then! Cee-aw! People, eh?
here's how it goes:
Hey wussup Zack, i found a lighter in your room while i was searching thru ur stuff as i was cleaning ur room which u hate for me to do, and i was wondering, do you smoke? No I am not working for my parents with this so go ahead and tell me

Him: *Comes up wit big scary buff body nd a pocket knife from detroit and his biiig scary knuckles* Are you gay? F u u (bad stuff here) now get ur @$$ outta here. *pushes me a mile away*

:D

Güven
05-19-2008, 05:54 PM
So he is 18 and he has a pocket knife and goes to high school and hangin out with stupid ppl, oke that looks very very VERY familliar to me because those types, I Have More than enough of them here :D

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 05:56 PM
So he is 18 and he has a pocket knife and goes to high school and hangin out with stupid ppl, oke that looks very very VERY familliar to me because those types, I Have More than enough of them here :D
yep. they all around the world. astaghfirallah.
not stupid ppl, gangsta ghetto ppl..lol. that why he go around wita pocket knife droopin his pants down and wearing a ghetto hat wita ghetto hoodie... :D

Souljette
05-19-2008, 06:03 PM
tht's gangsta ghetto ppl IMAGE lolz thats wht he thinks is cool..i used to make fun of them soo mchh..they used to get annoyed..dere like 6 ft sumthn nd i'm like..pull ur pants up.u luk like a homo..then notha guy wit a pocket knife..wat u think i dnt hv one..or u think u scare me?..lol all tht was befo.. sis i think u shuld talk to ur bro abt these things..it is ur job to help him out and stuff nd if he drinks..well thts ur assumption but if he does i think u need to make him stop

Güven
05-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Just buy A bigger Knife

(just kiddin ofcourse)

Ali.
05-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Sounds like he's up to something. Inform your parents and say it was your brother's friend (you seem like you're scared he'll murder you for telling parents).

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
tht's gangsta ghetto ppl IMAGE lolz thats wht he thinks is cool..i used to make fun of them soo mchh..they used to get annoyed..dere like 6 ft sumthn nd i'm like..pull ur pants up.u luk like a homo..then notha guy wit a pocket knife..wat u think i dnt hv one..or u think u scare me?..lol all tht was befo.. sis i think u shuld talk to ur bro abt these things..it is ur job to help him out and stuff nd if he drinks..well thts ur assumption but if he does i think u need to make him stop
LOooooll wow! haha
no its not my job to do that, it my parents job. ima stay out. :exhausted

Just buy A bigger Knife
Loooooooooooooooool theres a butcher knife in the kitchen, but he already cut me wit it to make sure i dont think he is kiddin....:phew

Sounds like he's up to something. Inform your parents and say it was your brother's friend (you seem like you're scared he'll murder you for telling parents).
What do u mean say it was my brothers friend? well i dont wana tell em anything before im sure... Im surprised bout the drinking thing tho, im sure it smells just like it. no mayb not exacly scared from murder, just a bit of (bit of = full censored sentence) cussin and a ...cough cough...FULL NELSON or somthin bad nd painful like dat, and he hold his pocket knife up and sometimes pretends to throw it, and i say u kno the shaitan can push that and killl me, he is like I kno , silly silly girl :rollseyes . lol he isnt kiddin tho. :exhausted oh i wud also like to let u kno my other brother still owes me a "killing" for ..iforget wut.. oh yeh coz someone lied to him that i popped his bike tire, he knows i didnt he just doesnt wanna blame no one else :rolleyes: he in yemen now tho so HAHAHAHAAAA...and now i have to go back there and die :( i hope he dont remember

Güven
05-19-2008, 06:35 PM
I see you got a lots of problems Sis, I wish I could help you but Unfortenatly I cant Except makin Dua :D ( thats my weapon, Its even stronger than a A-bom :D)

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 06:40 PM
^ lool its ok juss make dua then.

Ali.
05-19-2008, 06:42 PM
What do u mean say it was my brothers friend?
I mean tell your parents that your suspicious and tell your parents to say
Your friend told us this information.

Souljette
05-19-2008, 06:44 PM
lolz wow ur broz really scare u hehee..i got over it long time..now i scare them lolz maybe tht day will cum fr u inshallah lolz

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 06:46 PM
I mean tell your parents that your suspicious and tell your parents to say
Your friend told us this information.
then they say how i kno his friend, then it allll comes down to me and i get the more problems...actually. my mom smelled something yesterday and told me to go see if its just her or does it smell like something, i smelled it and it was clearly something bad, i know what it was, but im stupid so i told her i didnt smell anything. coz if i told her what it was then it again comes down to me, how did i know how this thing smells like... but i dont tell anyone anything and ima keep it like that, coz over one thing, my stories become revealed to them, and its been like 3 years and i wont tell.. so i didnt tell her what it was that i smelled

Ali.
05-19-2008, 06:49 PM
then they say how i kno his friend, then it allll comes down to me and i get the more problems
Nooo...your parents will be in this with you. You say "tell him his friend told you and not me because otherwise he will kill me. Capiche?"

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 06:49 PM
lolz wow ur broz really scare u hehee..i got over it long time..now i scare them lolz maybe tht day will cum fr u inshallah lolz
lol u so lucky hehe. i got two older brothers they are 17 and 18 yrs old...IM 15...and im a girl, so it sucks for me. hehe. they all "Go make me food" am like "Wut do u want" they like " wat do we have" am like " food" they like "ok now tell me everything we have" and i go tell them...and then they leave and go to a restaraunt :raging: lol and sometimes its like "this is cold go heat it" then "this is too hot go put it in the freezer" then "this is too cold go heat it" then "Forget it its sick now, u so stupid girl! go get something else" then " i dont want this , come here" then... it feels like i got bullllets in my arm. :exhausted lol
neway i tell em ima rob dem housess when they get em, they like ok den we gna go rob ur money u gna make when u be a doctor :rollseyes
neway...

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Nooo...your parents will be in this with you. You say "tell him his friend told you and not me because otherwise he will kill me. Capiche?"

Naah they wont. plus wut if it turns out he is really a saint and he took that lighter from his friend coz he cares bout him and he was telling his freiend to stop drinkin thats how he smells like that?? then im screwed..and killed...by him...beaten, teamed up coz he gna tell my other brother bout this...ooooh :phew
Besides his friends dont talk to my parents, OR ME, mostly not me, ima girl.

Souljette
05-19-2008, 06:56 PM
lol u so lucky hehe. i got two older brothers they are 17 and 18 yrs old...IM 15...and im a girl, so it sucks for me. hehe. they all "Go make me food" am like "Wut do u want" they like " wat do we have" am like " food" they like "ok now tell me everything we have" and i go tell them...and then they leave and go to a restaraunt :raging: lol and sometimes its like "this is cold go heat it" then "this is too hot go put it in the freezer" then "this is too cold go heat it" then "Forget it its sick now, u so stupid girl! go get something else" then " i dont want this , come here" then... it feels like i got bullllets in my arm. :exhausted lol
neway i tell em ima rob dem housess when they get em, they like ok den we gna go rob ur money u gna make when u be a doctor :rollseyes
neway...
lolz ye i used to get beaten up evryday at ur age by my broz..lolzz but now it's fine cuz i got stronger hahhah..i'm almst 18 sis nd my broz r like 23 nd 24 ..eheheh..dey made me do all tht too whn i was arnd 14 or so..don't wrry ur time fr domination is coming lolzz...but i think you need ot talk to ur bro or rite him something cuz seriously u need ot do sumthng abt it..i can't stand ppl smoking who are outside imagine ppl in my house uchh :@

Güven
05-19-2008, 06:59 PM

heey bro ALI lets pack our back an go to USA and beat the crap out of her brothers
just kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Forgive me Sis Just kidin :D:D
I have a brother too and he is like 27 and he is like my Total Opposite so we never get along :D

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 07:04 PM
heey bro ALI lets pack our back an go to USA and beat the crap out of her brothers
just kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Forgive me Sis Just kidin :D:D
I have a brother too and he is like 27 and he is like my Total Opposite so we never get along :D
no dont kid around plz do, i'll pay ya. lol am kiddin. if like one of u cool islamic ppl talk to him on like myspace or something u might be able to fix him up lol . but thats stupid idea.
neway
lool. he can take both ya btw. wait no.. my brother in yemen can take both ya. he took down like 5 ppl in yemen and a teacher (at the same time), and tons of ppl here in u.s. so i dunt mess wit him..he scaary

plz make duas for em both. im makin duas for u ppl too btw. (so ya dont fink am a taker notta giver)

Güven
05-19-2008, 07:08 PM
no dont kid around plz do, i'll pay ya. lol am kiddin. if like one of u cool islamic ppl talk to him on like myspace or something u might be able to fix him up lol . but thats stupid idea.
neway
lool. he can take both ya btw. wait no.. my brother in yemen can take both ya. he took down like 5 ppl in yemen and a teacher (at the same time), and tons of ppl here in u.s. so i dunt mess wit him..he scaary

plz make duas for em both. im makin duas for u ppl too btw. (so ya dont fink am a taker notta giver)
Wooow I take my words Back, Is he like Rambo or something lool
I was just kiddin ofcourse, I will make dua for them Inshallah:D

Souljette
05-19-2008, 07:10 PM
lolz i got sum brothers i know in the states lolzz hehe o wait..nahh tht bro went to azerbaijan..but still got notha one he'z in kentucky ..hez an ex boxer lolz he can help u out lolz haha.he'z nt my bro jst my bro'z frnds hehe..jkingg

snakelegs
05-19-2008, 07:37 PM
he isnt in jail.......yet... he dont read quran, ever. its my brother we talkin bout. :rollseyes y'know da one who keeps a tiiiiiight lookin pocket knife in his pocket to use it when i dont do wut he says...or wen i take too long...or wen he feel like it. :exhausted neway, im juss gna gess he smokin den. stupid ppl he hangin out wit... im not gna tell no one tho. he prolly drinks too...even tho he 18. coz he smells like it (i wouldnt kno how it smells:phew) at the HIGH SCHOOL he goes too ther is a pool place where they drink and smoke nd all....so im not surprised...yeh high schools here, the places u go to to kill ur life.

hehe lol holland modern? :rollseyes
am kiddin.
dont mater u.s.a sucks, barely nothin good here.....ok ok fine it just the americans that kill it. not all.. most...neway
lol - i was just coming up with far-fetched excuses for the lighter.
if he smokes, he should stink.

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 07:38 PM
lolz i got sum brothers i know in the states lolzz hehe o wait..nahh tht bro went to azerbaijan..but still got notha one he'z in kentucky ..hez an ex boxer lolz he can help u out lolz haha.he'z nt my bro jst my bro'z frnds hehe..jkingg
my brother is an ex boxer and wrestler, and he scary, he only 17. and now he in yemen HAHAHAHAAAA :statisfie-- i mean i miss him so much :laugh:
u shud see his muscles... :omg:!!
plz juss make dua

Cabdullahi
05-19-2008, 07:42 PM
what am i doing wita lighter? duhh
:) to bun spl*f :) ........... just kidding i dont smoke and i think its revolting Cant live knowing that my mouth would be smelling like an ashe tray and ppl calling me 'ashtray moouth' disgusting

truemuslim
05-19-2008, 07:44 PM
lol it not like that here. the smokers that look like my brother are the ghetto tiight ppl.
and right in front of my brothers high school is a club place, wher they drink, smoke, and trade...and its part of the school. i kno america is disgusting, i wanna show em how "ghetto" we muslims live.

Güven
05-19-2008, 07:48 PM
^^ Yeah The muslims Are the real Gangsters But they dont know that

IbnAbdulHakim
05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
^ not the western muslims tho.. they not gangster at all..

the mujahideen of chechnya, iraq, afghanistan and filisteen!!! those are the lions... those are who hold the highest admiration and respect!!!!!!!!

Souljette
05-20-2008, 01:16 PM
RESPECTTT BROTHER ^^^^ tru say..KHATTAB all the way lolz

Güven
05-20-2008, 01:19 PM
^^Yea I meant them Ofcourse they are the best
(The western muslims, dont make me laugh :D)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
you know sometimes i think "what the hek am i doing in this life?" not as in 'wats my purpose?' but as in 'im wastin valuable time' because as khalid ibn waleed radhiallahu anhu said curse be to the cowards, we all gonna die either way! we all have our appointed times, being a cowards doesnt diminish NOTHING from life and being brave diminishes NOTHING from life! if we were to charge into the enemy in every battle we wont die unless Allah wills.

thats why khalid ibn waleed radhiallahu anhu lived thru every battle in the front lines and died on his death bed...

waastin too much time! Make dua' for this ummah

------
05-20-2008, 01:31 PM
:salamext:

^ Whoah....SubhaanAllaah....

Souljette
05-20-2008, 02:23 PM
it's truu :(

SouLda_Gal
05-20-2008, 02:42 PM
neway...
emmm they brothers or Monstersssssss?? lol...... omggggg i jus dunoooooooooo how da hell yu take soo much frm em... omgggg no mater wat i wud neva take such tings man... it wud be lyk dey tryna rule me or sumit lol... nah seriously man... hw da hell du yu take all da crap frm them.. omggg cant imagine lol...
neway hope tings get wel wid ya InshaAllah.. Ameen (n dnt let ur bros beat ya... bang em out man n show em yu can fight (yeh ryt) lol)

Souljette
05-20-2008, 03:05 PM
lolz THTS ME hehe

SouLda_Gal
05-20-2008, 04:25 PM
yh in ur dreamz lol jke... yeh sis keep it dat way and teach sumit 2 truemuslim init :D

truemuslim
05-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Ok yesterday my bro was watching a movie, we were upstairs and he was downstairs , he was watching it wit his xbox 360,coz it owns, anyway. so he heard noise, and i was waaay upstairs, and he come up and like "who talked" and my BABY sister said i did, and he comes up and he start yellin and bein ..nevermind, but his punches killllll man! its still achy, and he didnt even hit that hard!! so how u excpect me to talk to him or "fight him" lol
u gota try him

oh btw gangsters here in the u.s. are not always ppl who kill and drink nd smoke nd all, they came up wita new meaning now, it means someone who droops pants, mayb drink er smoke, buy drugs, act all badass, and must be black or arabish...

Souljette
05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
ye i know abt those kinds of "gangsters" but i swear i think sum ppl are jst wannabez..u'll know who're real and who're not..and if ur broz hittin you like dat for no reason he needs to start being a man cuz a real man doesn't do dat..i mean witout realizin if he does ok..like my broz used to beat me up cuz they jst wanted to fight nd they wuld strt nd dey dint realize how strong they were so next day i would have bruises ..even in ramadan but now i'm stronger so i can overtake still...you got a long way to go sis..but still u need to talk to him..or last option ur rentz

SouLda_Gal
05-21-2008, 09:18 AM
omg truemuslim i think its insane lolz.... how about threatening ur bros dat yu gna tell police on them (if they touch ya agn)... that will probly get them in their sense a lil.. maybe.. but thats wat i wud do lolz... neva take any shhh*..seriously lol

Güven
05-21-2008, 02:05 PM
^If you say that, they will get more angrier Because they are 'gangsta's' , they are not afraid of the cops Lol

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
omg truemuslim i think its insane lolz.... how about threatening ur bros dat yu gna tell police on them (if they touch ya agn)... that will probly get them in their sense a lil.. maybe.. but thats wat i wud do lolz... neva take any shhh*..seriously lol
lol im basically threatening my LIFE . lol

^If you say that, they will get more angrier Because they are 'gangsta's' , they are not afraid of the cops Lol
Yup exaactly... they always wit the cops... one time for taking the car and driving off speeding down the street and some old white loooser lady called the cops...oh he didnt even have his driving permit yet. lol and another time for staying after curfue over age..its 18 and under must be home by 12am and they always stay like to 2 or 3 am... and tons and tonnnss of other times. so if i call the cops im just continueing ther routine. plus i die for talkin to them like that. lol..
they like "aw hell na helll no u did not just say that. Hey yahya are u gna let her talk to u like that?! u gna take that **** from her?!" and he go "hehe get ur @$$ ovr here" then :raging: :exhausted lol
oh well i been speed boxing while he gone...and i good :statisfie lol

IbnAbdulHakim
05-21-2008, 05:22 PM
truemuslim tell me some good things about your bros please... im serious

tell me..?

Souljette
05-21-2008, 05:35 PM
ye seriously

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
truemuslim tell me some good things about your bros please... im serious

tell me..?
uuuummm..
oh humor
they soooooooo funny, both of dem, hilarius, literally make ya drop on da floor laughin. seriously.
and...um...hold up.
well one of my brother who had an xbox is "forgiving" me for "burning" it ...which i didnt, im just the first one they look at to blame, so i gueess i count as doing it. but now i can play on the xbox 360.......so he forgiving..............wait no i do owe him $315 tho for the other one....which im not paying him. :X
ok i honestly cant name anything other than humor
they mean. too strong. evil. dont pray. and...never forget things i did...or that they THOUGHT i did..

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2008, 09:04 AM
^ in that case i wouldnt call em bro until they changed their act... serious. i would literally blank em, run-away n lock myself up if needed, and show tears or looks of disgust everytime i see em.(boys can take a different approach though, but seeing as your a sister the above would be good for you inshaAllaah)

*clenches fists* people like that get me sooo....

Assalamu Alaikum

SouLda_Gal
05-22-2008, 09:09 AM
^ in that case i wouldnt call em bro until they changed their act... serious. i would literally blank em, run-away n lock myself up if needed, and show tears or looks of disgust everytime i see em.

Assalamu Alaikum
sooooooooo right :)

i would lok meself up or run away... i seriously would... but truemuslim dnt du that lol

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 03:49 PM
^ in that case i wouldnt call em bro until they changed their act... serious. i would literally blank em, run-away n lock myself up if needed, and show tears or looks of disgust everytime i see em.(boys can take a different approach though, but seeing as your a sister the above would be good for you inshaAllaah)

Assalamu Alaikum

Loooll!

well ther insults are pretty funny...
he's like "you kno those machine guns? the ones that you pull the trigger and it starts spinning then after a while it starts shooting? " am wondering what the heck he saying .. and then im like "uhh yeh" and he's like "does your brain work like that?" am like :omg::raging: then :laugh: looooool
and when i do something "wrong" (not really) he takes that biig scary sick butcher knife and says, u remember todd sleemer (sleemer, steemer, something like that) am like " um...no?" he does a look am like "i mean yes yes i kno" and he like "the guy that has a barber shop and he just starts shaving them and suddenly he slits there throat and pushes a button for the chair to drop down to the other floor which is a pie factory and they start cooking in the broiler." and am like ":scared:"
lol
neway
i have two older brothers.
they both mean, evil, and dont pray.
i did however manage to lock myself in the bathroom once when they tryna team up on me........hours later i died tho....

yes i am writing from the grave at the moment...its quite comfortable..they provide u with laptops :statisfie u shud try it:X

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2008, 03:54 PM
^ oooo i get it!!! they just love teasing you in mean horrible ways, they wont actually harm you right?!

*phew sighs relief*

well you should let em kno that u really really dont like it!!!

be the change in ur family, serious

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 04:00 PM
^ oooo i get it!!! they just love teasing you in mean horrible ways, they wont actually harm you right?!

*phew sighs relief*

well you should let em kno that u really really dont like it!!!

be the change in ur family, serious
naah
when i meant i died i meant they killed me...they took me to the punching bag downstairs and said they dont need it anymore....then they had fun wit me...and then slap boxed.."slap" = PUNCH wit biig knuckles...
then they decided to "clean up" and i had to help...it had to do wit empty cans...and basketball...and i was the hoop...and the backboard :exhausted
lol

lol yeh i told em that i dont like it and they like "Really? Have we been hurting u?" and am like ":phew" and they like "Oh im so sorry....I DONT CARE! now go ____" then told me to do somthin..

at least i got one off my back...which is my bro in yemen...and the good thing is..he was the stronger one. :statisfie

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2008, 04:02 PM
^ im starting to find it harder n harder to believe

are you serious?

SERIOUS?

*walks away in disbelief*

:|

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2008, 04:07 PM
^ i find it soooo hard to believe but JUST incase you are serious:

tell them to stop being wimps and picking ona little sister, its like teh worst type of jackass a jackass can be :|

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 04:08 PM
^ im starting to find it harder n harder to believe

are you serious?

SERIOUS?

*walks away in disbelief*

:|
Loool is it that hard to believe??
wow here its so normal
lol
yes serious
lol
if i wasnt serious i would use this :nervous: smiley

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 04:09 PM
^ i find it soooo hard to believe but JUST incase you are serious:

tell them to stop being wimps and picking ona little sister, its like teh worst type of jackass a jackass can be :|
LOOOL
Everyone tells them that
Oh well they gna get married off :Evil:

truemuslim
06-01-2008, 04:54 AM
Ooooohhhh myyyy gooddd!!! (god not good)

My brother is so wierd now!
He stayin so late, like after 2am! and he always wit this black kid! now i aint racist, im juss sayin, this "black kid" has been cought by the cops mmillions of times for drugs and stuff, and i found some cigars in his sweater when he left it here, i also smell a new sick smell wit my bro! its sickkkk! its smells like drugs
and we are texting my brother coz he wont answer his phone (possibly coz he cant talk!!!) and he sent back a horrible message! we give him hadiths and stuf and he say hjorrible crazy stuf!
I cant tell my parents what i see and what i smell tho so what the heck do i dooo!!....?
He acts all wierd, i also found some..........thing...(not sayin online)... in a bag...coughcoughpowdercough... somewhere in my brothers room!
He dont hang out wit no one but this kid all the tym! I KNOW that they do drug dealin near the high school, thats not where cops hang out tho....oi how i kno this?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.