/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Girlfriend???????

Güven
05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Asallamu Aleykoum Wa rahmetullahi Wa barekatuh,

Dear Brothers and Sisters I just wanna share something
and its about people asking me strange questions like my mom and my family and other "friends'' and people I know (so everybody :)) and they are muslims and I dont know who teached them Islam but they ask me like every time they see me " Do you have a Girlfriend"^o) and I'm Getting so frustraded they are acting like Kuffars and I dunno what to say ,Just yesterday A one of the friends of my Mom came by and she is muslim and wearing Hijab and prayin Alhamdullah and I was sitting there laughing About something on this forum And she said like "O he's Talking with his girlfriend and my mom like "O maybe he does have a girlfriend' And I am Like WHAT... and they know I am practising Islam and If I say' No having relationsship is haram' I know for sure they are going to say ' Dont believe what they write in there, most of them are lying or something like that' and They say like dont read too much or you will get crazy or lose your mind and I am like WHAT THA ....... and my mom she heared something from another women that one guy was reading too much Islam and searching for answers but couldnt find the answers and went crazy and then commit suicide, now they bring that as an excuse to me ( like I dont now what good or what bad is and I know that comitting suicide is a Great Sin and btw I already found the answers so :D)and Again I am like WHAT THA..... My whole Environment is going crazy And its being soooo hard to live here and every time I practise more It keeps getting harder, Its like I am the only normal muslim who is practisin, and I know I need to have patience and If Im thinkin like maybe this is a test from Allah Then It makes me stronger and happier:D.

So Brothers and Sister I just wanna ask for your tips or advice what I must do in this Very very difficult Environment.
And wanna Ask If you have a similiar situation like mine :)

And May Allah Brings us the peace we search for and make us stonger and May Allah Unite us And bring us happiness in this Life and the Herafter
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-20-2008, 09:49 AM
:salamext:

bump

Umar001
05-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Maybe you could give them some verses where Allah praises knowledge? And this will make them realise the imprtance? As for the GF thing, maybe they are just worried that you have one and don't know how to ask so they seem to go along with it?

cute123
05-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Walekum Assalam Wa rahamatullahi wa barkatahu

Be patient and firm enough till they are ready to listen about Islam.

Asma

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-20-2008, 10:43 AM
subhanAllaah yeah its a time where people fear the learning of islaam. i dont know why though they find it so scary. Ive been warnd against researching it too much so many times.

best thing to do is learn islaam from teachers bro, and then you can reassure your family that "its ok, im under supervision" :D

Qurratul Ayn
05-20-2008, 11:08 AM

Just make Du'a and have Sabr.

Insha'Allaah you'll benefit from this somehow and it probably is a test from Allaah as we all are placed on tests everyday just to prove our strength and resistance to evil things and things that are wrong.

So be patience and make Du'a all the time. I do.:thumbs_up

Güven
05-20-2008, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
subhanAllaah yeah its a time where people fear the learning of islaam. i dont know why though they find it so scary. Ive been warnd against researching it too much so many times.

best thing to do is learn islaam from teachers bro, and then you can reassure your family that "its ok, im under supervision" :D
Yea Its like they are scared of the Truth and they think they know better than everyone else
And Btw They are not many teachers here and some of them Are not very trustful, so I must have sabr till I find a good Teacher Inshallah :)

Güven
05-20-2008, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Maybe you could give them some verses where Allah praises knowledge? And this will make them realise the imprtance? As for the GF thing, maybe they are just worried that you have one and don't know how to ask so they seem to go along with it?
Yeah I have to learn those Verses Inshallah
and the GF thing I know they wouldnt worry if I have One because Nowadays everyone has a GF astaghfirallah :raging:

Souljette
05-20-2008, 05:42 PM
bro i know how you feel..my broz were sayin the same thing..like back home when they were there my grandma asked my cuzin if he has a girlfrnd like it's nothing and my broz like why are you encouraging them...nowadays it's just strange to people if we study too much qur'an or read islamic articles...my dad cums in the room nd i'm on the forum readin an article bt evrytime i hv to change it to notha thing..as if i'm studyin lolz cuz he asks wht im' doin and if i say reading something abt islam he'z gnna say ..why aren't u studyn...well what can you do..you gotta keep going and readin and seeing between wrong and right and know what your doing is right islamically

Güven
05-20-2008, 05:51 PM
^^ yeah exactly

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Eh, sounds like me! Like if I'm listening to lectures, sometimes I get people saying don't pressurize your mind with all that stuff and blah blah. One of my cousins came to visit and she was tellin me i should wear my hijab like this or that, cuz i let mine cover me properly. I said no and she called me Taliban. Even though she was joking but I didnt like it. Basicallyyyy ignore them and don't give in cuz you know who your doing it for, InshaAllah :D And explain to them why you do what you do and why it's been prescribed a certain way. That's what I do. And usually I'd say I'm not going to listen to another human over Allah and what they say won't change my mind...lol. Also my bro found out I come here and my mom said I cant come here cuz it's not safe. I told her I learn a lot here and if I didnt come here, I wouldnt be where I am. But she still doesnt want me too. I come still and she doesnt know. I'd rather not tell her...lol.

:sl:

aadil77
05-20-2008, 05:56 PM
yh Bro I can tell how fustrating it is:D:raging:, you just think to yourself how can muslims even suggest such things?

Also, my mum thinks i'll become an extremist if I read to much about islam:enough!::D

Just tell them that they are talking to a practising muslim and not a kuffar, and that you find it really insulting when they accuse you of such things:thumbs_up

Güven
05-20-2008, 05:56 PM
^^^^thats soo true (u two)
but If I say that They will say OOo He lost his mind lool :D Astaghfirallah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Lol well they will end up staring at you but it'll just mean your standing firm and it's not like it's a bad thing. Just let them know your not gunna listen to whatever they say, no matter what. Islam is important to you, InshaAllah. :D

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
yh Bro I can tell how fustrating it is:D:raging:, you just think to yourself how can muslims even suggest such things?

Also, my mum thinks i'll become an extremist if I read to much about islam:enough!::D

Just tell them that they are talking to a practising muslim and not a kuffar, and that you find it really insulting when they accuse you of such things:thumbs_up
So true!!!!!

Güven
05-20-2008, 06:13 PM
^Yeah Youre right Sis

Islam is everything for me Islam is my only hope my only light without Islam I am Dead
So whatever they say I wont give up ,NEVER Inshallah :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 06:20 PM
InshaAllah. May Allah let us all die not except in the state of Islam! Ameen!

:sl:

Güven
05-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Ameeeeeeeeen

Souljette
05-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Ameeennnnnnnn

Qurratul Ayn
05-21-2008, 09:44 AM

Ameen Thumma Ameen!!!

cute123
05-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Ameen!!!

Amat Allah
05-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Asalamo Alikom Wa Rahmato Allah

O my dear brother be patient ,it is a great bless from Allah when he testing his servants and specially the good servants...

when Allah loves his servant he put him under a hard test and the more you are good the more the testes getting harder but if you are a strong real muslim and I am sure you are, you will succeed all the testes and I believe you will inshaa Allah..

may Allah grant you with satisfactions in this life and in the hereafter and reward you with Jannat Al Ferdous and make you the happiest by seeing his face and seting beside our dear prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)...

and the same Duaa for everyone replyed on your thread and for those who will..

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad the last of the prophets and messengers...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

be happy ,you are realy lucky...mashaa Allah

Güven
05-21-2008, 02:12 PM
^Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, Inshallah

Sis, Mashallah Jazakallahu Khair
Your Dua's are realy Amazing
Jazakallahu Khair :)

Amat Allah
05-22-2008, 01:18 PM
The same to you my dear brother ....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

*KB*
05-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Walaykum Assalam

Brother Guven, You have been given the advice and support of many Brothers and Sisters in the forum, may Allah bless them, you and the Muslim Ummah. Hopefully their help will be enough for you to survive!:D
Insha'Allah all will be fine for you and hopefully you are feeling a bit calmer and more happier than the WHAT THA.... period? I will make dua for you and remember, be patient. :)

P.S Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Al-Zaara
05-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Do you have a Girlfriend???????
Yes, I have a girlfriend.

Many actually. :D

Güven
05-28-2008, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
Walaykum Assalam

Brother Guven, You have been given the advice and support of many Brothers and Sisters in the forum, may Allah bless them, you and the Muslim Ummah. Hopefully their help will be enough for you to survive!:D
Insha'Allah all will be fine for you and hopefully you are feeling a bit calmer and more happier than the WHAT THA.... period? I will make dua for you and remember, be patient. :)

P.S Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
Jazakallahu Khair Sis And all the other Brothers and Sisters on this forum
Actualy I have been calmer these days But the WHAT THA Period is still goin on:enough!:
But as you said I have to be Patient Inshallah :)

Mikayeel
05-28-2008, 05:17 PM
:sl: brother guven:)

I have the same problems, when friends visit our home (or sometimes my own family). However in may case they are merely jokes, just to tease me with(u sure they are not joking around with u?)

Its freaky though, how openly they just just say 'is that your girlfriend' lool :)

Ameen to all the duas!

:w:

Güven
05-28-2008, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:sl: brother guven:)

I have the same problems, when friends visit our home (or sometimes my own family). However in may case they are merely jokes, just to tease me with(u sure they are not joking around with u?)

Its freaky though, how openly they just just say 'is that your girlfriend' lool :)

Ameen to all the duas!

:w:
I mean they were Jokin But it wouldnt suprise them if I had one They would be glad :)
and btw My brother Is like 27 and has a girlfriend and he is still not thinkin of marriage and my mom is very happy that he has a GF and then I say Im goin to marry earlier than him Inshallah , she then says your goin crazy Lol She thinks Im jokin:D

Souljette
05-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Ye i'm sure my dad wuldnt hv a problem wit my brothers hvin gfs..bt alhamdullah..my broz are str8 inshallah they wanna get married jst can't find the girl lolz heheh

Umar001
05-28-2008, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Ye i'm sure my dad wuldnt hv a problem wit my brothers hvin gfs..bt alhamdullah..my broz are str8 inshallah they wanna get married jst can't find the girl lolz heheh
Out of curiosity would he then have a problem with you having a bf? I mean some cultures are like that, the guys can do what they want and the girls cant.

cihad
05-28-2008, 06:56 PM
aswrwb. dear brother ,keep Allah in your heart and stand firm on your bleave. Allah is with you . Think of him and always prays of him. Don't worry what others say . insh.

medlink student
05-28-2008, 11:13 PM
yr not alone..........................:(

:DALHAMDULELAH

Mikayeel
05-28-2008, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
I mean they were Jokin But it wouldnt suprise them if I had one They would be glad :)
and btw My brother Is like 27 and has a girlfriend and he is still not thinkin of marriage and my mom is very happy that he has a GF and then I say Im goin to marry earlier than him Inshallah , she then says your goin crazy Lol She thinks Im jokin:D
loool yep its funny when its oke to have a GF, but when its comes to marriage its much more complicated story....

hamdulilah bro, i seek to get married at a young age aswell:) (very soon in fact) just finding the right lady ^_^

*KB*
05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Yes, I have a girlfriend.

Many actually. :D
Assalamualaykum

LOL!!! Sister, Me too!!! Insha'Allah all is well now Brother Guven :):D

Assalamualaykum
*KB*

^^^Insha'Allah you will! Wish you luck Brother raOnar:D

Souljette
05-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Ye bro Al Habeshi..they wuldn't allow me to have a bf but wuld allow my broz to hv gfs...thts how it is...weird sense bt the way my brothers are if they had a gf every1 wuld go ..O I THOUGHT U WRE SO RELIGIOUS>.i dnt knw why they dont think about themselves as well

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.