/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From The Great White North!

Armand
05-20-2008, 12:25 AM
As salaam alaikum, and hello everyone

I've been a member on a number of other Muslim boards for years but I have yet to come across one as active as yours. Seems like a fun place to hang around!

Looking forward to discussing various exciting matters with everyone, particularly members of other faiths or atheists.

Oh, almost forgot to ask. How do I go about uploading a personal avatar and setting up my signature? All help is appreciated.

Peace,

Armand

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AvarAllahNoor
05-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong to God, Victory to God)

Hi, nice to have you here. Though the majority are asleep as it is 1.30am in the morning! I can't sleep!

AvarAllahNoor
05-20-2008, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Armand

Oh, almost forgot to ask. How do I go about uploading a personal avatar and setting up my signature? All help is appreciated.

Peace,

Armand
Think you need to have posted a few times before you can change things or access the messages.

Armand
05-20-2008, 12:57 AM
Peace my Sikh friend!

This is partly what I like about IB: interacting with members of different faiths. I hope there some Jews or Buddhists on here, as well as Hindus, or Sikhs as yourself.

Thanks for answering my question. I figured that must have been the case.

God bless

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
05-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Indeed, we have allsorts on here. Was quite lively once, some posters have been banned due to their conduct (sadly) One does enjoy a good debate, I hope you're the same and we engage in a few! :D

------
05-20-2008, 08:53 AM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

P.S. Personal Avatar and signature can be changed when you have 50 posts :)

جوري
05-20-2008, 11:16 PM
:welcome: aboard

:w:

Armand
05-20-2008, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
:welcome: aboard
32,704 posts?? LOL!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2008, 11:36 PM
^^Lol!

:sl: brother.

Glad to see you decided to join this lovely forum. InshaAllah I hope your stay proves to be beneficial from us and with yourself. Keep posting!

:w:

AvarAllahNoor
05-20-2008, 11:50 PM
32,704 posts?? LOL!
That's her reputation. Her posts are ''Posts: 6,078''

tetsujin
05-21-2008, 04:48 AM
32,704 posts?? LOL!
Welcome fellow Canadian!

Actually, you need to look at the line right above that one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.