/* */

PDA

View Full Version : attention

medlink student
05-20-2008, 09:44 AM
:sl:
ok im making a video(advert), as hwk and i need advice on hope to grab people's attention.
helppppppppppp!!!
lol
:w::-[ tnx:skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-20-2008, 09:58 AM
:salamext:

What is the advert about?

medlink student
05-20-2008, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -

What is the advert about?
oh, theme park

:w::)

------
05-20-2008, 10:49 AM

Pictures of theme park, short catchy phrases that will grab people's attention, image effects, etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
05-20-2008, 10:49 AM

Suitable colours that can be seen by everyone so it doesn't cause any problems, lots of pictures & animations, easy-to-read font preferably a sans serif font, probably some music for the background but entirely your choice or a voice describing the park rides or just a voice saying what a briliant time you'll have, something like that.

Insha'Allaah you'll make a great one!

medlink student
05-20-2008, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

Suitable colours that can be seen by everyone so it doesn't cause any problems, lots of pictures & animations, easy-to-read font preferably a sans serif font, probably some music for the background but entirely your choice or a voice describing the park rides or just a voice saying what a briliant time you'll have, something like that.

Insha'Allaah you'll make a great one!

am i allowed to use music, according the islamic perspective?
its just so i get higher marks [S]LOL[/S]
:w: :)

------
05-20-2008, 10:55 AM

WHo said u have to use music *hmmm*

Nah bro no music, just a voice in the background...or natural sounds e.g. birds, waterfall, etc.

Qurratul Ayn
05-20-2008, 10:57 AM
:salamxt:

It is better if you don't and it is not allowed forgive me for typing that!

But like I typed before why not use a voice to describe the rides or the park. Your choice.

Or Sister - Brok3n - suggestions are good.

------
05-20-2008, 11:33 AM

Look at this advert for an example

Alton Towers 2008

Snowflake
05-20-2008, 11:59 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

To solve the music problem... do a 'Safari Park' advert. You can have natural sounds like Brok3n sis suggested and you can include the duff for the African style beat running in the back. That will add heaps of substance to your advert.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

medlink student
05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
thnx 4 the suggestions :D
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.