/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quiz - What colour is your mind?

------
05-20-2008, 01:00 PM
:salamext:

What Colour is Your Mind?

Click here to do the quiz!

----

My results:

Your Mind is Purple

Of all the mind types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
05-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Your Mind is Blue

Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life
:sl:

Amat Allah
05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Your Mind is Green

Of all the mind types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

Güven
05-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Your Mind is Purple

You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

( amazing ITs realy true )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
05-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Your Mind is Blue

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

Lonely Gal
05-20-2008, 01:26 PM
mines is blueee...

crayon
05-20-2008, 02:40 PM
PURPLEEE

------
05-20-2008, 07:17 PM

Kool, sis crayon and Güven got the same as me.

barney
05-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Your Mind is Green

You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

Güven
05-20-2008, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -

Kool, sis crayon and Güven got the same as me.
Yeah we have the most idealistic brains :statisfie

Re.TiReD
05-20-2008, 08:33 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

My mind is BLUE! *grin*

How interesting.

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
05-20-2008, 09:07 PM

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.
Awesome. I suppose it is true in some ways..:-[

JazakAllah Khayr for sharing the quiz sis!

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

------
05-21-2008, 12:42 PM

^ Wa Iyaaki, make dua. :)

Periwinkle18
05-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Mines purple

wildkat
05-22-2008, 08:25 PM
My mind is purple!

Güven
05-22-2008, 08:26 PM
^^Welcome in the Purple minded group lol

------
05-22-2008, 08:52 PM

^The most creative :D

Güven
05-22-2008, 08:53 PM
^The most Idealistic :D

Mikayeel
05-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Your Mind is Blue

Its all about blue minded people!! YAAY :D

:w:

Nájlá
05-23-2008, 12:04 PM
my mind is also purple

al Amaanah
05-23-2008, 01:12 PM
purple.

BintAmjad
05-26-2008, 10:27 PM

Hey I'm purple too lol :D

Khalisah
05-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Your Mind is Green

snakelegs
06-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Your Mind is Purple

------
06-06-2008, 08:02 AM

^ Yay snakey :D

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Your mind is blue:

hehe...ok some parts are true..:mmokay:

truthforpeace
06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
oops that didnt work!

Your Mind is Green

Fטлку
09-24-2009, 04:28 PM
ORANGE!!!

"Your Mind is Orange

Of all the mind types, yours is the quickest.
You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all.
Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun!

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture."

Fטлку
09-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Whoa!
Nobody else got orange? :O
EDIT
This part is not true.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture.

Ramadhan
09-25-2009, 05:56 AM
Your Mind is Yellow
Of all the mind types, yours is the most intellectual.
You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.
Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.

Snowflake
09-25-2009, 06:20 AM
My mind is like water. It's murky when my imaan is low and clear and sparkling when it's high. lol :p

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-25-2009, 10:56 AM

Your Mind is Purple

Caller الداعي
09-25-2009, 11:09 AM
mine is yellow!!!

Khayal
09-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Mine as usual is..

Your Mind is Blue!!!

100% true!!!

:wa:

glo
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Your Mind is Blue

16 months later my mind is still blue. :)

Tony
09-25-2009, 07:12 PM
green apparentley, but I will choose my own colour if you dont mind.......golden with a hint of pink, green, blue, turqoise and orange...like a good sunset....colourful but burning out !!!!!!!!!!

Sarahd
09-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Your Mind is Blue

I woooonnnnder if thats right, I can't say for myself though!:D

Hayaa
09-25-2009, 09:04 PM
^^ I got Purple.

Amanda
09-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Mine is green!

BintAbee
09-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Blue!

^True to quite an extent

Al Mu'minaat
09-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Your Mind is Purple

Caller الداعي
09-29-2009, 03:25 PM
nobody else iz yelow?

abdullah_001
09-29-2009, 03:39 PM

Your Mind is Green

We all know green is where its at :P

ژاله
09-29-2009, 03:48 PM
i am mind-less. i wonder if it will give me a colour. probably transparent will be my answer.:hmm:

Eliphaz
09-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Your Mind is Green

Niiiice

Fטлку
09-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Okay, this is getting annoying now! Why didn't anybody else get ORANGE?? :(

Muhaba
09-29-2009, 05:12 PM
My mind is also blue.

these quizzes are quite fun; i spent over an hour doing different quizzes. do they ever say anything bad about anyone? all my results were very flattering.

Fטлку
09-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Nah.. most of them give very nice results but some of the weirder ones on FB are very annoying! >.<
Buh you're guaranteed to be flattered when you ask the ''magic mirror for council'' on FB.
My latest-
Your elegance makes everyone shiver.
:p

Beardo
09-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Your Mind is Green

I'm more of a problem creator, I think lol. The other day I was trying to change the template of one of my sites. I ended up crashing the whole server of my web hosts. :X

Fטлку
09-29-2009, 05:28 PM
So I'm the only one in here who thinks about useless stuff? <_<

Beardo
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
So I'm the only one in here who thinks about useless stuff? <_<
:ermm: Pretty much...

GuestFellow
09-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Meh mine is purple.

Your Mind is Purple

O__o Geez it sounds as though I'm on drugs.

Mohamed_
09-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Your Mind is Yellow
Of all the mind types, yours is the most intellectual.
You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.
Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.

Well, truth.

Fטлку
09-30-2009, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Meh mine is purple.

O__o Geez it sounds as though I'm on drugs.
At least your's doesn't tell you that your thoughts are often useless!

oh well..I guess I should stop complaining...since my result was very accurate :p

~Raindrop~
09-30-2009, 09:48 AM
salaam
My mind seems to be green:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Your Mind is Green

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual)

It might be slightly true, i guess. :hmm:
wassalaam

Tilmeez
09-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Your Mind is Purple

smile
10-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Your Mind is Purple

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.