/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Beg You All Please Watch This

HELLOFDOOM
05-20-2008, 03:20 PM
This is a video clip that shows "Ikhwanul Muslimeen" prisoners in Egypt during the time when Syed Qutb was in jail. In the video the prisoners are in a jail cell and have been sentenced to death. And one of the prisoner starts to recite a poetry known as "Ghurabaa"(Strangers). Subhanallah, it is not dificult to feel their pain.. May Allah (swt) give them jannatul firdaws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ByfoLqg4jQ&feature=user

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
05-22-2008, 06:07 PM
aw may allah grant them jannah and prevent from them tormenting in the grave!
:cry:
that sounds so beautiful!! :'(

Jazakallah khair brother for this!!

cute123
06-01-2008, 09:49 AM
i cant see the video , says We re sorry the video is unavailable

Snowflake
06-01-2008, 10:39 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

SubhanAllah imsad

Allahu Akbar, we live for Allah & die for Allah!

p.s. vid is working for me Asma sis

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
06-01-2008, 04:36 PM
subhanallah

IceQueen~
06-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Yes subhanAllah at what is going on around us in the very same world we live and laugh in- and death is sure

we're so busy in our dunya lives...

Ninth_Scribe
06-01-2008, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HELLOFDOOM
This is a video clip that shows "Ikhwanul Muslimeen" prisoners in Egypt during the time when Syed Qutb was in jail. In the video the prisoners are in a jail cell and have been sentenced to death. And one of the prisoner starts to recite a poetry known as "Ghurabaa"(Strangers). Subhanallah, it is not dificult to feel their pain.. May Allah (swt) give them jannatul firdaws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ByfoLqg4jQ&feature=user
I love men of faith! These are a blessing, not a sorrow. They are truly beautiful souls.

The Ninth Scribe

Güven
06-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Subhanallah,
I have So Much respect for them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.