/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Business/Finance/Economics

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-21-2008, 01:18 PM
:sl:

Does anyone know where I can find lectures/books/articles/anything regarding this? The more detailed and in-depth the better.

Jazakallah Khayr :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
05-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Thread Approved.

Snowflake
05-21-2008, 01:53 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Bro, do you mean the Fiqh of trade transactions, partnership, job wages and so forth?
I have a book of Islamic Jurisprudence covering all business matters etc. It's called the Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence (vol 2) by Dr Salih Al- Fawzan. But I advise you to get the full version since the summary only covers basics.

P.S. Do make price comparisons since the two volumes I got were pretty expensive which means the full versions would be even more so.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

------
05-21-2008, 01:56 PM
:salamext:

Buy Here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Bro, do you mean the Fiqh of trade transactions, partnership, job wages and so forth?
I have a book of Islamic Jurisprudence covering all business matters etc. It's called the Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence (vol 2) by Dr Salih Al- Fawzan. But I advise you to get the full version since the summary only covers basics.

P.S. Do make price comparisons since the two volumes I got were pretty expensive which means the full versions would be even more so.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.
:wasalamex

Yeah thats what I mean..I think the term is 'fiqh al-muamalat'?

I'm basically interested in islamic contracts, how they're made, what are the legalities, what voids etc. How Islamic finance/investing/banking operates. Since I'm studying finance and business, I simultaneously want an Islamic insight into it as well, i.e. the islamic rulings, guidelines and that sort of stuff.

I'm going to look into that book though, Jazakillah Khayr for suggesting it.

format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -
:salamext:

Buy Here
:wasalamex

Jazakillah Khayr..but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I think the author assumes his reader has prior knowledge of islamic finance..which I don't have..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.