PDA

View Full Version : i feel lyk dyin

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 04:19 PM
:sl:
no its not the song. tho i remember it every time i think of "i feel like dyin"
hm
newayz

its getting lower and lower, im praying isha now, just missing fajr, but doesnt matter coz everything else getting worse. When i pray, i stop in the middle of rukuh or something, anythin, i just stop in the middle of prayer and start cryin...randomly. then i restart, and try to not do it this time, i feel like the shaitan is distracting me, i dont complete prayer the right way till waaay after. everything is going too fast, life, future, travel, marriage, family, school, and...religion...the hardest one, if i could take out all of those things but one i would choose nothing but religion to stay, its hard to bear all this. too hard, and everything is moving too fast. i always feel like the angel of death is following me , becase it knows what i want. i always prepare for it knowing im not prepared. but i kno it'll happen sometime, and i wish i could find out how and when it will happen. i feel like its in the room with me right now, about to happen, and i want it to happen, at the same time dont want it to happen coz im not prepared. i cant really say everything...but, ...
im not crazy, i might be stupid.
so dont fink am on something other than a chair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
05-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah I feel just the same Sis And I think others too
because we all have to struggle in middle of the prayer because shaitan is playing with us and want to distract us but we have to be steadfast and we have to be patient and dont give up NEVER because the world is realy goin fast and you have to be prepared for the Death because it will come Soon and we all goin to leave this world but will you leave it with Succes thats the question, so try hard inshallah and have sabr, make much dua, Ask forgiveness I will make dua for you too Inshallah so dont give up :D

Also I have a other strange feeling in me wich myself even dont realy know what it is maybe you guys have it too, its A feeling like I have lived like 10000000milions of years in this world and its getting boring evryting on this world, even houses animals people everything is getting boring(except Islam ofcourse) and my soul needs something new and has already packed to leave to the Akhirah, to the new world, the unseen world , its realy strange and its very hard to explain
But we need to have Sabr And believe in Allah because he Knows whats Best for us :)

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Yeah I feel just the same Sis And I think others too
because we all have to struggle in middle of the prayer because shaitan is playing with us and want to distract us but we have to be steadfast and we have to be patient and dont give up NEVER because the world is realy goin fast and you have to be prepared for the Death because it will come Soon and we all goin to leave this world but will you leave it with Succes thats the question, so try hard inshallah and have sabr, make much dua, Ask forgiveness I will make dua for you too Inshallah so dont give up :D

Also I have a other strange feeling in me wich myself even dont realy know what it is maybe you guys have it too, its A feeling like I have lived like 10000000milions of years in this world and its getting boring evryting on this world, even houses animals people everything is getting boring(except Islam ofcourse) and my soul needs something new and has already packed to leave to the Akhirah, to the new world, the unseen world , its realy strange and its very hard to explain
But we need to have Sabr And believe in Allah because he Knows whats Best for us :)
Yeh i wanna be prepared, i just cant, i cant. i dont know how, they shaitan is everywher, doubt is everywhere, and pressure from everyone and everything is everywhere. its just too much :enough!:
i wanna give up coz thats the only thing i really can do, but the giving up is only death, and death is.........taking too long!

yeh i get that exact same feeling sometimes, i kno its hard to explain, you want nothing in this world but islam, coz everything is leaving too quick, getting boring, and the last day is always here yet it seems u still have to grow older, get married, have kids, u kno all that stuff then u HAVE to grow old and all. and u feel like judgement day wont come until u complete all this.

Güven
05-21-2008, 05:48 PM
^^ Yeah Exactly

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
05-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I an never bored, in fact i would like to have longer days to can do much more. :)

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 05:55 PM
^ wow...just now i have found out u r christian. i swear i alwys thought u were muslim.....
no wonder why u dont kno wut we is talkin bout.

snakelegs
05-21-2008, 06:35 PM
truemuslim,
you worry me. all i can say is that you are #1 in my prayers.

Whatsthepoint
05-21-2008, 06:40 PM
You're young, a lot of youngsters are depressed from time to time. It's suppossed to pass.

aadil77
05-21-2008, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Yeh i wanna be prepared, i just cant, i cant. i dont know how, they shaitan is everywher,
Yep, well if you can control your nafs in a country with soo much fitna, you'll be carrying out a MASSIVE jihad within yourself,

so have patience and you will be rewarded well for it, Insh'Allah:thumbs_up

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Yep, well if you can control your nafs in a country with soo much fitna, you'll be carrying out a MASSIVE jihad within yourself,

so have patience and you will be rewarded well for it, Insh'Allah:thumbs_up
ok well if im having a "massive" jihad wit my nafs then my nafs is so owning me!
besides i would sooo rather go do jihad wit real ppl. just no weapons. u kno. wit hand. fighting. um anyway
its not depression. its um...life.
life sucks.
haram?
ok life sucks
the only good stuff is islam. which is so hard. and makes xbox360 better!
:raging: shaitan dont leave me then??
i guess it da shaitan dat typin dis eh?

Whatsthepoint
05-21-2008, 07:06 PM
the only good stuff is islam.
Become an islamic nun then, provided there are nuns in Islam.

Tania
05-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Doesn't matter if we are muslims or christian. Each religion message its very clear: life must be lived. You are very depressed :( but think: after something hard, follow something good, up and down. Have no point to think at dying.

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Become an islamic nun then, provided there are nuns in Islam.
im not a nun! ew
where are the nuns in islam???
i mean islam is the only good thing in life..................next to xbox, basketball, pizza, football (american), graduation, money , and beating ur sheep in tag :rollseyes

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Doesn't matter if we are muslims or christian. Each religion message its very clear: life must be lived. You are very depressed :( but think: after something hard, follow something good, up and down. Have no point to think at dying.

i hate quotes. non are real. non actually come true or anything. they just inspiration....theonly real quotes are hadiths and quraan

Whatsthepoint
05-21-2008, 07:12 PM
im not a nun! ew
where are the nuns in islam???
i mean islam is the only good thing in life..................next to xbox, basketball, pizza, football (american), graduation, money , and beating ur sheep in tag :rollseyes
I meant to say that if you feel Islam is the best thing in life, you should put a giant emphasis on it... for instance, by becoming an islamic equivalent of a nun, if there is one and as it seems, there isn't.

------
05-21-2008, 07:16 PM
:salamext:

This quote is real and TRUE. I assure you.

"Verily, Allaah is with the Patient" [Qur'aan, Chapter 8, Verse 46]

Tania
05-21-2008, 07:18 PM
i hate quotes. non are real. non actually come true or anything. they just inspiration....theonly real quotes are hadiths and quraan
You should find the quotes to inspire you. If you are in a corner, you should think how to get out from there.

------
05-21-2008, 07:23 PM

Also, This thread might help;

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...arrations.html

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
You should find the quotes to inspire you. If you are in a corner, you should think how to get out from there.
well i gues the "corner" is just a tiny lil boring box. :exhausted

format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I meant to say that if you feel Islam is the best thing in life, you should put a giant emphasis on it... for instance, by becoming an islamic equivalent of a nun, if there is one and as it seems, there isn't.
i cant tho. i cant put a giant emphasis on it. thats the thing. because my doubt of one thing grows to another and i dont want it to. i wanna bring it back to nothing.
this is the only way...:skeleton: :X

Woodrow
05-21-2008, 08:04 PM
:w: Ukhti,

I agree with you fully Dear sister. Life stinks, it is rotten and very difficult to cope with.

It spite of all of the rotten stuff in this world, living one brief second of joy, sunshine and seeing Allaah's (swt) work and blessings makes a 100 years of pain and anguish worth going through.

Do not look at the pains of life, seek to see the beauty and look at the rainbows and abundance Allaah(swt) has provided. It is far better to live a 1000 years in pain and suffering even if the only reward is the smell of a rose, then to never have lived.

Think of all Allaah(swt) has given and will continue to give, do not try to put a time frame on when you blessings will arrive, but when they do arrive all trials and pains endured will become faded memories and be seen as worth going through.

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:w: Ukhti,

I agree with you fully Dear sister. Life stinks, it is rotten and very difficult to cope with.

It spite of all of the rotten stuff in this world, living one brief second of joy, sunshine and seeing Allaah's (swt) work and blessings makes a 100 years of pain and anguish worth going through.

Do not look at the pains of life, seek to see the beauty and look at the rainbows and abundance Allaah(swt) has provided. It is far better to live a 1000 years in pain and suffering even if the only reward is the smell of a rose, then to never have lived.

Think of all Allaah(swt) has given and will continue to give, do not try to put a time frame on when you blessings will arrive, but when they do arrive all trials and pains endured will become faded memories and be seen as worth going through.
I do see the good things in life, but they become buried with all the bad stuff then I can't enjoy them. All that happens is i begin enjoying, then remember stuff, and then leave or cry or something.
Too much doubt is everywhere for me, too much pressure, too much opinions of other people and everything i don't know where the truth of anything is.
it gets too much, you wanna give up. i give up easily as u all know, so i give up, but the only way to continue this giving up is dying, because islam is a life long thing, its a feeling, its the truth, you can't borrow it. And yet i can't use it. :cry:
I wanna leave this world. and i always feel the angel of death is in the room with me, while im typing this. i think of the future, and about life, and most of the time i think of things like who created god, and where is he, and i ask him to take my fear away, and he does, right away, and then i start thinking aboutwhat if its all wrong, what it im wrong, what if something i did here was wrong, somehting im going to do, something i have done, what if this is all wrong, then im stuck, i can't do anything or go anywhere. and Hell is just waiting for me right there. and i get massive dreams about hell and all and it jus scary :raging:
i cant even explain the feeling, i been getting it for a long time, and now its getting more. and it leads to other things, bigger things, and worse things. :laugh:

:raging::skeleton: give up:enough!:

Eric H
05-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Greetings and peace be with you truemuslim;
I wanna leave this world. and i always feel the angel of death is in the room with me, while im typing this.
Suicide is not an option.

Somewhere in the Quran it says that Allah does not put a burden on anyone that is too heavy. As yet you do not understand, but Allah has given you the gifts to overcome all your problems, you have to trust this is true.

As overwhelming as the task may seem you have to pray and overcome all your problems today. Life is a journey always one day at a time knowing and trusting that our God holds us in the palm of his hand. When you wake up tomorrow you simply repeat this process all over again. In thirty or forty years you may start to understand what perseverance is.

In years to come you will come into contact with people who have the same kind of problems as you have now. If you fight it and beat it you will be able to help others and give encouragement to them

and most of the time i think of things like who created god, and where is he.
You can spend countless sleepless nights pondering this question and you will not find an answer. Simply you just need to trust that he had no beginning and he is here.

In the spirit of trusting in God

Eric

Woodrow
05-21-2008, 08:57 PM
I do see the good things in life, but they become buried with all the bad stuff then I can't enjoy them. All that happens is i begin enjoying, then remember stuff, and then leave or cry or something.
Too much doubt is everywhere for me, too much pressure, too much opinions of other people and everything i don't know where the truth of anything is.
it gets too much, you wanna give up. i give up easily as u all know, so i give up, but the only way to continue this giving up is dying, because islam is a life long thing, its a feeling, its the truth, you can't borrow it. And yet i can't use it. :cry:
I wanna leave this world. and i always feel the angel of death is in the room with me, while im typing this. i think of the future, and about life, and most of the time i think of things like who created god, and where is he, and i ask him to take my fear away, and he does, right away, and then i start thinking aboutwhat if its all wrong, what it im wrong, what if something i did here was wrong, somehting im going to do, something i have done, what if this is all wrong, then im stuck, i can't do anything or go anywhere. and Hell is just waiting for me right there. and i get massive dreams about hell and all and it jus scary :raging:
i cant even explain the feeling, i been getting it for a long time, and now its getting more. and it leads to other things, bigger things, and worse things. :laugh:

:raging::skeleton: give up:enough!:
:w:

Pain, doubt and thoughts of error are a very great part of the trials we face.

It is true that these doubts have a way of growing as we overcome each one. To overcome one doubt seems to open the door for thousands more. None of us will achieve perfect Imaan in this life, but we need to face our doubts and short comings.

Oddly these doubts and short comings when properly used are excellent tools for increasing our Imaan and of becoming better Muslims. we learn we can not achieve perfections, and that helps us overcome the temptation of arrogance. we know we must continuously learn and the doubts give us incentive to study. we become assured we are only human and learn of our need to trust Allaah(swt).

It takes faith to see we have short comings. Please make Du3a for me Dear Ukhti, your faith will assure that your prayers will be heard.

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Suicide is not an option.

Somewhere in the Quran it says that Allah does not put a burden on anyone that is too heavy. As yet you do not understand, but Allah has given you the gifts to overcome all your problems, you have to trust this is true.

As overwhelming as the task may seem you have to pray and overcome all your problems today. Life is a journey always one day at a time knowing and trusting that our God holds us in the palm of his hand. When you wake up tomorrow you simply repeat this process all over again. In thirty or forty years you may start to understand what perseverance is.

In years to come you will come into contact with people who have the same kind of problems as you have now. If you fight it and beat it you will be able to help others and give encouragement to them

You can spend countless sleepless nights pondering this question and you will not find an answer. Simply you just need to trust that he had no beginning and he is here.

In the spirit of trusting in God

Eric
no no astaghfirallah i never think bout suicide, thats why i say the angel of death is taking too long. because im not going to MAKE it come.

I try to trust he is there. i just start doubting it coz of some reasons.

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 09:04 PM

It is true that these doubts have a way of growing as we overcome each one. To overcome one doubt seems to open the door for thousands more. None of us will achieve perfect Imaan in this life, but we need to face our doubts and short comings.

Oddly these doubts and short comings when properly used are excellent tools for increasing our Imaan and of becoming better Muslims. we learn we can not achieve perfections, and that helps us overcome the temptation of arrogance. we know we must continuously learn and the doubts give us incentive to study. we become assured we are only human and learn of our need to trust Allaah(swt).

It takes faith to see we have short comings. Please make Du3a for me Dear Ukhti, your faith will assure that your prayers will be heard.
I make dua's for u all. and myself. all of mine are answered, i just dont kno bout u guys coz i dont kno u in person to ask u. lol. neway
My dua's are all answered, i KNOW allah is there, and at the same time i know he might not be, i say "allah if u are there take this fear from my heart" and he does ...that very second too. and i still doubt it. i hate myself for being like this. i said it myself in a poem "u got 100% proof already on yo list" and thats to athiests, yet i dont take it to myself before i say it to them.

why does life pass too fast, way too fast, everyting is all cool, then suddenly everything is poured on u like the teachers when they give u a bunch of pointless essays on dead ppl, suddenly u realize u dont have time, imagine if the mountains start falling, and the sun folds up, and all that, then what will you do? evn if i am sinless or feel good about myself, i still dont feel like i will get jannah on judgement day, i ALWAYS feel like im not good enough, like allah hates me but is answeing my duas for some reason, just like how he is allowing the worste kuffars to live, he might be doing tht to me, they sin, i sin, they feel no shame i feel no shame, we can possibly be the same since allah is keeping me in the world like he is keeping them.
plz plzplzzzz make duas

barney
05-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Hey truemuslim, lifes a rollercoaster. Things may be bad right now but when theres a down theres usually an up following it.
Hang Tough.

snakelegs
05-21-2008, 09:22 PM

well said - doubt is not the enemy, in fact it can very often be a valuable friend.
you're an intelligent girl (not you, abdullah! :D) - of course you are going to doubt from time to time. nothin wrong with that.

Güven
05-21-2008, 09:28 PM
^Yeah Soo true, doubt has made me stronger too,
having Faith is also important so please dont give up Sis

Woodrow
05-21-2008, 09:37 PM
I make dua's for u all. and myself. all of mine are answered, i just dont kno bout u guys coz i dont kno u in person to ask u. lol. neway
My dua's are all answered, i KNOW allah is there, and at the same time i know he might not be, i say "allah if u are there take this fear from my heart" and he does ...that very second too. and i still doubt it. i hate myself for being like this. i said it myself in a poem "u got 100% proof already on yo list" and thats to athiests, yet i dont take it to myself before i say it to them.

why does life pass too fast, way too fast, everyting is all cool, then suddenly everything is poured on u like the teachers when they give u a bunch of pointless essays on dead ppl, suddenly u realize u dont have time, imagine if the mountains start falling, and the sun folds up, and all that, then what will you do? evn if i am sinless or feel good about myself, i still dont feel like i will get jannah on judgement day, i ALWAYS feel like im not good enough, like allah hates me but is answeing my duas for some reason, just like how he is allowing the worste kuffars to live, he might be doing tht to me, they sin, i sin, they feel no shame i feel no shame, we can possibly be the same since allah is keeping me in the world like he is keeping them.
plz plzplzzzz make duas
You are always in my Du3as and those of my wife. I also believe you are in the Du3as of many of the members here.

Do not worry or concern yourself over issues of why Allaah(swt) allows some people to sin without remorse and apparently reap rewards from them. You only need to know Allaah(swt) is the best of planners and you will gain what is best for you at the best time for you.

truemuslim
05-21-2008, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Hey truemuslim, lifes a rollercoaster. Things may be bad right now but when theres a down theres usually an up following it.
Hang Tough.
well how bout if my cart rolls off the coaster :D

(yes i will keep killing all of u pplz examples:Evil:)

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
well said - doubt is not the enemy, in fact it can very often be a valuable friend.
you're an intelligent girl (not you, abdullah! :D) - of course you are going to doubt from time to time. nothin wrong with that.
Doubt is an enemy for me. if i doubt everything even life then how is that good?

i DOUBT doubt is good :Evil:

^Yeah Soo true, doubt has made me stronger too,
having Faith is also important so please dont give up Sis
faith and doubt...my weaknesses :(

You are always in my Du3as and those of my wife. I also believe you are in the Du3as of many of the members here.

Do not worry or concern yourself over issues of why Allaah(swt) allows some people to sin without remorse and apparently reap rewards from them. You only need to know Allaah(swt) is the best of planners and you will gain what is best for you at the best time for you.
Jazakallah khair

just what if i was wrong in the dunya?
what if it turns out i really am as low as those people...or lower. ?

snakelegs
05-21-2008, 11:51 PM
well how bout if my cart rolls off the coaster :D

(yes i will keep killing all of u pplz examples:Evil:)

Doubt is an enemy for me. if i doubt everything even life then how is that good?

i DOUBT doubt is good :Evil:

faith and doubt...my weaknesses :(

Jazakallah khair

it's like woodrow said. it may not seem like it right now, but doubt can strengthen your iman and make you a better muslim because you can learn from it.

Woodrow
05-22-2008, 02:31 AM

Each of us needs to see we really are as low as "those people." The time we think we are not, we have fallen lower and are guilty of arrogance and possibly are lower then they are.

Not a single one of us is worthy of the mercy of Allaah(swt), none of us can do anything to earn Jannah.

Not you, nor I nor any person living today will ever be a perfect Muslim. Far better we go through life knowing we have short comings and that we have sinned greatly then to believe we are perfect and earned ourselves a place in Jannah. By knowing we are weak and often fail, we have gained the knowledge of knowing we are in need to repent. These doubts and knowing we often fail give us the ability to truly desire to sincerly repent. It is repentence that seperates people in Jannah from those in hellfire, not their being better.

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 02:56 AM

Each of us needs to see we really are as low as "those people." The time we think we are not, we have fallen lower and are guilty of arrogance and possibly are lower then they are.

Not a single one of us is worthy of the mercy of Allaah(swt), none of us can do anything to earn Jannah.

Not you, nor I nor any person living today will ever be a perfect Muslim. Far better we go through life knowing we have short comings and that we have sinned greatly then to believe we are perfect and earned ourselves a place in Jannah. By knowing we are weak and often fail, we have gained the knowledge of knowing we are in need to repent. These doubts and knowing we often fail give us the ability to truly desire to sincerly repent. It is repentence that seperates people in Jannah from those in hellfire, not their being better.
mashallah...jazakallah khair :statisfie

and also...its not just religon. its also school and everything...why is everything suddenly coming and going way too fast?? i havent even started high school, and i dont wanna go anymore. i dont even kno if i have a choice of going anymore. i always wanted to be a doctor , even in kindergarten, and we've spent alot of money on stuff like doctor books and all, health stuff etc etc, i helped sick people in yemen...some really disgusting like bullet shots. :cry:
and now i gota give it up?? now my schoolwork is ALL behind, i dont even wanna do it anymore. i tell my teachers "I don't wanna do this anymore, just fail me" instead of "Oh it was due on this day?!" and that convincing stuff... u all kno wut im talkin bout. how i used to convince em all to let my "late" assignments be accepted and still get a's, well now i dont wanna do that, i just tell them im sorry, gimme an F ... and now my grades are B B B and C !!! i'm looking foward to dropping out of high school the first year i can, before i started!!
everyone is changing, everything is changing. i always feel like giving up...
too much pressure and everything.
my feelings : :enough!::cry::raging: and undescribable...

snakelegs
05-22-2008, 03:43 AM

and also...its not just religon. its also school and everything...why is everything suddenly coming and going way too fast?? i havent even started high school, and i dont wanna go anymore. i dont even kno if i have a choice of going anymore. i always wanted to be a doctor , even in kindergarten, and we've spent alot of money on stuff like doctor books and all, health stuff etc etc, i helped sick people in yemen...some really disgusting like bullet shots. :cry:
and now i gota give it up?? now my schoolwork is ALL behind, i dont even wanna do it anymore. i tell my teachers "I don't wanna do this anymore, just fail me" instead of "Oh it was due on this day?!" and that convincing stuff... u all kno wut im talkin bout. how i used to convince em all to let my "late" assignments be accepted and still get a's, well now i dont wanna do that, i just tell them im sorry, gimme an F ... and now my grades are B B B and C !!! i'm looking foward to dropping out of high school the first year i can, before i started!!
everything really is going "way too fast" - that's why it feels like that. i don't know what you can do about your family situation but please don't give up hope. i really want to see you become a doctor - muslims desperately need more women doctors. think of all the good you can do! so it's not just for yourself. a woman doctor in yemen would be wonderful.
i think you should continue to "go through the motions" with school. even though you don't care and want to give up everything. it shouldn't be hard for you, you are way brighter than average and can get A's easy. what if everything doesn't crash in on you and it turns out that you do have a future and you can help save the lives of your sisters and their children - that would be pretty darn cool, wouldn't it? for now, even if you have to play a game and pretend you care, and pretend there will be a future - do it. things now look hopeless - but suppose things turn out not to be horrible like you are thinking - what if there really is a future? don't take any actions that could screw up your future.
don't drop out of high school - you will wreck your life and you deserve better than that. keep going, even though right now it may seem hopeless - your actions now may make a huge difference in your future and the future of all the people you could help. even though i know what you're talking about - so much of school is just stupid, useless irrelevant crap - how i hated it!
why does god let evil people suffer? - that's an ageless question and we can't know the answer because we don't have the knowledge. never mind all those people - they are losers. there is no reason at all that you have to be one.
i'll shut up now because i think i'm started to repeat myself. :giggling:
abdullah is giving you some really good advice. when you have some "quiet time" and your mind isn't going a mile a minute, re-read some of his posts. he has a lot of wisdom.

arabianprincess
05-22-2008, 04:01 AM
so true but for the cryin part,.. actuallllly these days .. my level of eman.. has went lower n lower than before.. sometimes i do feel lost.. n i try to come back but i cant.. i tried hmm i cant say i did my best .. cuz if i did i wont be lost.. well every nite before i sleep i look at the wall u know thinkin probably i wont be here or i might die any sec n then i make a dua sayin plz allah give me a chance help me change dont let me die just yet.. but then the next day with all the stuff going on with my life.. u kinda get busy.. i hope i get out of this... hopefully soon .. rite inshalah salamz

Tania
05-22-2008, 05:11 AM
In this days without a diploma, you can't have too many options. You must fix your mood quickly and continue your studies. Parents are having children with the hope, they will help them later in the life. Think at your parents and ask you, what have you done for them until now :? Are soo many selfish people in the world, don't become one of them.

Eric H
05-22-2008, 07:01 AM

now my schoolwork is ALL behind, i dont even wanna do it anymore.
If I was your teacher and happened to look up your posting record on this forum, and compared it with the amount of time and effort you put into your school work; what would I find..........................

In the spirit of striving to do the right thing

Eric

------
05-22-2008, 08:39 AM

Sis, it also depends on how you think as well. If you thnk ur Imaan is getting lower, then it will. But if u think r trying ur best, then ur Imaan will increase. Get me?

You need to SIT DOWN, RELAX, and THINK! With a CLEAR MIND!!

SouLda_Gal
05-22-2008, 08:54 AM
woaw... truemuslim its lyk yu realy dnt wana live.. and yu young n all and your already starting 2 think lyk this (how borin and dead can yu feel)..... aswel as happiness lyfz also about struggling.. strugling wid evrything... religion, family, studies etc... we got 2 fight the bad and be strong... if not then be strong and just take it...
...i think what it realy is the way ur thinking... you think you carying the worlds burden (maybe)... (im saying that koz the way you type n stuff lol).. and those thoughts are getting into you and yu start feeling so stressd, fed up etc.... if a bad approaches why not try forgeting it if cant be changed?...
and DONT 4get.. Lyf is beautifull... and live it.. ur saying it but think about it 4 real you dnt really wana leav this world.. well i dont... wana liv 4eva lol
peace :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah

you got a lot ahead of you sis, and the best thing to do is take things one at a time. Focus on your studies for now and blank everything else out. just fade everything else out from your thoughts! perform your five daily prayers, study and grow.

i can see you got a lotta patience mashaAllaah, and from what i hear your very capable of taking on whats coming. Try not to worry about it too much.. money/marriage/future just forget about it all for now!

relax... pray ... make dhikr.. and try to pass each day. Learn new things about islaam and you'll get more and more stronger, then pretty soon it'll seem like your troubles are nothing inshaAllaah.

but i got a request, i want you to specifically make dua' for me please!!!!!!!

ok jizakAllaah khair wa barakAllaahu feek

Assaalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullaah

*try not to worry too much, take it easy... it'll b all good inshAllaah, make dua'*

Eric H
05-22-2008, 09:50 AM

Brok3n -;

Sis, it also depends on how you think as well. If you thnk ur Imaan is getting lower, then it will. But if u think r trying ur best, then ur Imaan will increase. Get me?
So very true, Henry Ford the car manufacturer said the same thing slightly differently.

Whether you believe you can or you believe you can't-- You are right.

In the end you don't have to trust any of us here, you need to place your trust in Allah, and believe and trust in the gifts he has given you.

You must trust that Allah would not place a burden on you that you cannot carry.

The burden you are placing on yourself that you cannot carry is the time spent on the internet

Blessings and peace be upon you,

Eric

julie sarri
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM
slaam sis not one of us is perfect we all feel weak and have low imaan from time to time the thing is to not give in shatan attacks us when we have good imaan and when we have low imaan this is the point to keep striving. the Quran also helps even if you juts pick a random ayah surah read it after praying or when you have a few minutes before bed. you need to pick 2 targets for this year one should always be your deen and i would say your school work and dont worry about the rest for now try and work on these.
The trouble is when you have so many things in your mind you lose control and cant concentrate so deal with the ones that are priority like your deen and study and ask Allah (swt) to put your affairs streight for you i.e your life .

Surah (29) Al-ANKABOOT {THE SPIDER}

29:2 Do men imagine that they will be left (at ease) because they say, We believe, and will not be tested with affliction ?

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
but i got a request, i want you to specifically make dua' for me please!!!!!!!

Ok...i already do
but i doubt allah is listening
even if he does answer my duas i start thinking its a coincidence!!

oh and Eric H i come here during school......if ur my teacher for real pretend i didnt say that...i come here during classes and dont wanna do anything but come chill here coz school is pointless now, im supposed to be catching up wit my 17 overdue assignments....and i wont do them...coz its pointless. i have final math exams next wednesday..which i didnt kno i still had...and i will answer everthing random. like i already did wit the reading, science, and social studies exams.
my teachers are asking me why i suck now.. i just make some excuse
not a saving excuse but an excuse to let me fail it...

i was supposed to be doing this homeschool in yemen...but i told them i will just miss the monthes of school instead.
school is done i guess. im in 8th grade and already wanna drop outta school.

everyone is changing. i cant even talk to anyone in my family
i like sitting alone, coming to LI...something other than sitting with them.
i dont kno why.
i jsut go to a room, leave the light closed so they dont remember, and start writing my feelings in my poetry/freestyle book...(no i havent posted those ones...and i wont)
i turn on the radio, or ipod or something and start listening to stuff....by stuff i mean, quran,dua's, halal anasheed, partly haram music, and completely haram american music.
i dont like staying or talking to anyone but nice people like people here on LI...no im not obsessed but ur actually the only ones i can talk to.
now i gta go so i brb

------
05-22-2008, 05:11 PM

Ok...i already do
but i doubt allah is listening
even if he does answer my duas i start thinking its a coincidence!!
Stop saying that!! If you keep on saying that, that is what you will believe! ALlaah listens to everything!!!!!!!

AnonymousPoster
05-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Cheer up man,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 05:36 PM
k am back

neway
i already believe that, too late.

and juss a sec ago my dad was askin me how school is...............amazing isnt it... thats so rare! i just told him its cool tho. he asked if im cought up and all , and am like yeh sure, of course. (feeling guilt...but i dont care)
and then i realized where this crap is goin...
they started talkin bout my brother, and him getting married, and then about us going to yemen...
and then he starts looking at me...and am like "did i do something"
then he starts sayin "she's gna come back engaged" (back from yemen)
im like "Ohhh yehh" (sarcastic)
and he like "Yeh sure why not? Look at bla bla bla, and bla bla bla...Besides when u get used to soemthing u will die with it"
i didnt evn get what that has to do with anything but yeh wutever
i asked him how old am i
he said it doesnt matter
i told him to tell me
he wont...wutttever
and now am back...coz i just left.
coz im so freakin ticked off right now.
we go eat breakfast the next thing they talkin bout is who is gonna marry me?! they all "nah he isnt good, how dare they ask. " bla bla bla

yes i come to LI whenever im ticked off,or sad...
which is most of the time of my life. :raging: sory just had to use that smiley!!!!!

------
05-22-2008, 06:14 PM

What's wrong with getting engaged if you find a good, religious guy?

You need to see the good side of things...I can't stress that enough...

------
05-22-2008, 06:16 PM

neway
i already believe that, too late.
SIS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!! If you carry on like this you could make a statement that will lead to KUFR! Please sis....you need to calm down and think with a clear mind...

Souljette
05-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Stop being so pessimistic that's what leads to soo much stress..it's only u who can change ur mood ..sis c'mon for everything you find a negative side..don't u see that you have to start seeing good sides i' mean your not even sufferin like the people in Iraq and luk at them there so brave htere ready to fight and jump on ppl ..the palestinians are like dat too den why can't we be strong witout that many calamities ?

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Stop being so pessimistic that's what leads to soo much stress..it's only u who can change ur mood ..sis c'mon for everything you find a negative side..don't u see that you have to start seeing good sides i' mean your not even sufferin like the people in Iraq and luk at them there so brave htere ready to fight and jump on ppl ..the palestinians are like dat too den why can't we be strong witout that many calamities ?

Oh if i could i would soooo go chill wit da palestinians and fite wit em...
seriously
that jihad is so much better than this jihad.

besides there is NOTHING positive about quitting school, my future which i always wished for for like 8 yrs, and wasting my life....whats so positive about that?
if im going to throw my life away in that way i'd rather die. a long painful death too!

Souljette
05-22-2008, 06:52 PM
k listen to me carefully...U DON"T KNW WHAT"S GNNA HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE...ppl jst talkk..ur still growing up..do your part..your not even studyin..how do u expect to be a doctor..i wanted to drop outta skool too but i went thru high skool nd now alhamdullah i'm doin so good in gr 12 but wit the help of Allah (s.w.t) therez always a positive side only u hv to know hwo to find it..u keep studyin ...ur jst giving those people who want to marry u off more benefit cuz ur not even doing goood..so go on study..what r u waitin for..keep going and inshallah ti will b worth it

------
05-22-2008, 07:00 PM

What's the point of asking for advice if your not going to take it?

MaiCarInMtl
05-22-2008, 07:19 PM
It's normal to feel bored with life, to feel down and depressed at times as well. Every body goes through it at some point or another. Don't let some temporary thing throw you completely off track from your dreams. If you don't do well in school, you can never become a doctor.

As for doubts, we all doubt here and there. I'll admit, I doubted so much for a few years that I became an atheist. Since I've turned back to God in the last 2-3 years, my life has been much better. I still have doubts about this and that here, and we all have questions we can't seem to answer. That's completely normal. Don't get hung up on that. Just keep believing and praying and the cloud will eventually pass.

Do you have a guidance councellor where you are at your school? Perhaps they can offer you some advice, someone to talk to and they might be able to help you with asking for extensions on your overdue homework.

But like I said, don't let this temporary low ruin your future, trust me, chances are you will regret it later (I let depression get the better of me a few years ago and I missed some opportunities because of it - I'm still catching up). Don't waste the great opportunities God gave you!

Best of luck as this too shall pass.

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

What's the point of asking for advice if your not going to take it?

yeh seriously u right
i tried to not do it again but yeh here i am again, being stupid and risking...
peace

truemuslim
05-22-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MaiCarInMtl
It's normal to feel bored with life, to feel down and depressed at times as well. Every body goes through it at some point or another. Don't let some temporary thing throw you completely off track from your dreams. If you don't do well in school, you can never become a doctor.

As for doubts, we all doubt here and there. I'll admit, I doubted so much for a few years that I became an atheist. Since I've turned back to God in the last 2-3 years, my life has been much better. I still have doubts about this and that here, and we all have questions we can't seem to answer. That's completely normal. Don't get hung up on that. Just keep believing and praying and the cloud will eventually pass.

Do you have a guidance councellor where you are at your school? Perhaps they can offer you some advice, someone to talk to and they might be able to help you with asking for extensions on your overdue homework.

But like I said, don't let this temporary low ruin your future, trust me, chances are you will regret it later (I let depression get the better of me a few years ago and I missed some opportunities because of it - I'm still catching up). Don't waste the great opportunities God gave you!

Best of luck as this too shall pass.

OMG does that mean im going to be an athiest for a few years?!?!?!?!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

no no no allah is god allah is god...
only allah

astaghfirallah

ok am out now.

snakelegs
05-23-2008, 01:14 AM
truemuslim,
no, you are not going to become an atheist - even though you are having doubts about everything right now. i don't see you as anything but a muslim because it your heart, you know you are.
you are an american citizen. you're 15 years old and you're an american citizen. you do not have to allow yourself to be "married off" at 16 against your will.
i don't know if you read my earlier post but i urge you please do not stop doing your school work no matter how hopeless things may look right now. it may not turn out as awful as it looks now, and you may yet be able to continue your schooling so don't screw up your future.
you need to always have the most options possible and you can only do this if you finish school.
i wanna see you become a doctor!!! you know there is always a shortage of doctors for muslim women. like i said before, you're a bright kid - you can get A's without even working hard. if you keep up with your school work, you haven't lost anything. if you fail and drop out of school, you are pretty much guaranteeing that you have no future.
i realize it's hard to feel motivated when everything looks hopeless, but you need to push yourself. life can offer some unexpected surprises (look at woodrow!) and it may well turn out ok, so don't throw in the towel yet!

Woodrow
05-23-2008, 01:53 AM
Oh if i could i would soooo go chill wit da palestinians and fite wit em...
seriously
that jihad is so much better than this jihad.

besides there is NOTHING positive about quitting school, my future which i always wished for for like 8 yrs, and wasting my life....whats so positive about that?
if im going to throw my life away in that way i'd rather die. a long painful death too!

Ever stop and wonder why to fight in battle is called the lesser jihad and to fight our personal jihad, daily in life, is called the greater jihad?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2008, 02:07 AM

^^ SO TRUE. Good point made.

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 02:21 AM
hm..no i havent ever wondered bro abdullah. jazakallah khair :)

And snakelegs, my dad says...said the same exact things, he always all "I will never let u get married when u dont want to, and its your choice of who u get, we just there to support u and make sure whoever u get is good" and now look... He rejects everyone unless its on HIS side of the family which are clearly all sickk and screwed up people...sorry dad.
and school he always all "I will pay for your college, i will support u, dont make the mistake i made at school, i didnt even get past high school now look at me, i willl do anything to do to help u and ur brohters"
and now... its like "Hey dad im taking college credit next year:)" him "your getting married"

later... "hey dad i need you to look at these leters from the teachers and also i need you to sign the re enrollment thing and all"
him: "Your old enough, check em yourself."
then i just go throw them away or something coz as u all kno i give up quick. i hate life.
i hate how its haram to say u hate life
i hate everything and NO im not a gothic person or an emo..
the only good thing is islam, and no im not an islamic nun
Islam is good, but its too hard wit all this going on.

and again...my eyes are getting watery
dam i hate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:

Woodrow
05-23-2008, 02:46 AM
:sl: Ukhti,

It is very hard to be a Muslim. Or is it we see people who are not Muslim seemingly live an easy life with no sacrifice or trials to face?

Perhaps what we see as hard is simply a desire to have all things come to us with no risk or work. some people seem to have it that way, why can't we?

Unless Allaah(swt) truly gave us an opportunity to not just say we love Him but a way to show we do.

snakelegs
05-23-2008, 04:23 AM
hm..no i havent ever wondered bro abdullah. jazakallah khair :)

And snakelegs, my dad says...said the same exact things, he always all "I will never let u get married when u dont want to, and its your choice of who u get, we just there to support u and make sure whoever u get is good" and now look... He rejects everyone unless its on HIS side of the family which are clearly all sickk and screwed up people...sorry dad.
and school he always all "I will pay for your college, i will support u, dont make the mistake i made at school, i didnt even get past high school now look at me, i willl do anything to do to help u and ur brohters"
and now... its like "Hey dad im taking college credit next year:)" him "your getting married"

later... "hey dad i need you to look at these leters from the teachers and also i need you to sign the re enrollment thing and all"
him: "Your old enough, check em yourself."
then i just go throw them away or something coz as u all kno i give up quick. i hate life.
i hate how its haram to say u hate life
i hate everything and NO im not a gothic person or an emo..
the only good thing is islam, and no im not an islamic nun
Islam is good, but its too hard wit all this going on.

and again...my eyes are getting watery
dam i hate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:
well, i think i would hate life too if i was in your situation. the thing is, your father has changed his attitude - he could change it again. if he once saw a future for you becoming a doctor, he could come around and see it again.
the main thing is don't throw away your chances just in case. keep all your options open.
when he seems in a good mood, tell him firmly that all you have ever wanted is to become a doctor so that you can help people and that you want to finish your education before you get married. that you want that more than anything and you are willing to study hard and do it.
can your mother sign the papers?

Ninth_Scribe
05-23-2008, 03:59 PM
no its not the song. tho i remember it every time i think of "i feel like dyin"
hm
newayz
If it helps, I wish I could die too. I always have. I knew I couldn't commit suicide, so when I was a teenager, I thought maybe death by misadventure would be OK and I used to deliberately put myself in harm's way all the time. But nothing killed me. I drove with drunks... hit the wall of the Callahan tunnel at 80+ MPH and everyone in the car got messed up - but me! I walked away without so much as a scratch. I walked through a shoot-out in Queens (NYC). Nothing. The only people who died in my circle were the ones who didn'd want to... and you have no idea how much that messes with my head, but I've learned a thing or two.

Namely, the ones who want death, have faith. They don't like life because they know what it really is ~ and how much work it will become. No, people like you and I don't get a free pass. We have to do our jobs even if we're not sure what that job is. Allah will send an angel but all he'll tell you is this: It will come to you one day.

Hold your ground sis. Hold your head up. Keep your eyes open, no matter what you see. One day, you'll look back, as I have, and your path will become crystal clear. When I was young, it wasn't. But I know now exactly what is expected fom me. I still don't like it, but it's my job... and I'm the only one on the planet who can do it. Likewise, you're the only one who can do yours.

[content removed]

The Ninth Scribe

------
05-23-2008, 04:02 PM

Have u tried to calm don and think with a clear mind yet? After *checks* 5 pages?!

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 04:37 PM
WOW ninth scribe! I shoot out!! OMg lool wow i wish i could be in one of dem! mayb in like palestine just not in new york...coz new york is too tiight to die. and in palestine ur saving dem and doin jihad.

thank u tho sis.
jazakallah khair (even if ur not a muslim)

and snakelegs, my mom is so different, she's cool. jsut sometimes i dunno what happens...its those times where evryone changes. she doesnt kno english that good.

see im trying to not care about my school but for some reason my grades wont come down!! I had a boring geography project...IN MY WORST CLASS...social studies. and i didnt care so i did it however and somehow i still got a 100..honestly. what the heck!!

and sis i AM thinkin wita clear mind
and yes its five pages......5 pages?! lool i just realized!

Souljette
05-23-2008, 04:48 PM
OK i don't wanna yell at u lil sis but u know grades being up IS A GOOD THING

Güven
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Maybe the grades are a sign to continue your studies even if you dont want too :D

Ninth_Scribe
05-23-2008, 05:10 PM
WOW ninth scribe! I shoot out!! OMg lool wow i wish i could be in one of dem! mayb in like palestine just not in new york...coz new york is too tiight to die. and in palestine ur saving dem and doin jihad.

thank u tho sis.
jazakallah khair (even if ur not a muslim)
Well, it wasn't a heroic act. I didn't like life to begin with and I didn't fear death. Plus, I was in a really bad mood and didn't want to miss the last train home just because a bunch of thugz wanted to have it out with each other. So I just walked across the street to the subway with the bullets flying everywhere. Everyone thought I was nuts, lol.

All I'm saying though is that sometimes, dying isn't the answer. Sometimes words make better weapons, if you could only put them together to make them work. It's hard to learn how to do that, isn't it? Especially here, so maybe you should consider this forum Jihad training.

Snap out of it - there's work to do! Maybe you're supposed to teach me something?

The Ninth Scribe

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 05:43 PM
OK i don't wanna yell at u lil sis but u know grades being up IS A GOOD THING
not for me.

Maybe the grades are a sign to continue your studies even if you dont want too :D
alright. they are. so what? i work in school for a pointless reason?

format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
Well, it wasn't a heroic act. I didn't like life to begin with and I didn't fear death. Plus, I was in a really bad mood and didn't want to miss the last train home just because a bunch of thugz wanted to have it out with each other. So I just walked across the street to the subway with the bullets flying everywhere. Everyone thought I was nuts, lol.

All I'm saying though is that sometimes, dying isn't the answer. Sometimes words make better weapons, if you could only put them together to make them work. It's hard to learn how to do that, isn't it? Especially here, so maybe you should consider this forum Jihad training.

Snap out of it - there's work to do! Maybe you're supposed to teach me something?

The Ninth Scribe
ah new york is soooo ghetto!!! i mean so horrible. the horror of thugz .hehe

i'd rather do REAL jihad training. i even go weaponless rather than do this.
how can I teach YOU something?

also r u muslim?

------
05-23-2008, 05:43 PM

^ No she isn't.

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 05:46 PM
oh. i always thought she was

*KB*
05-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Assalamualaykum

Sister truemuslim, hey don't feel so downhearted all the time. OK, so death will take us one day and we do no know what that day is but the only thing that we can do is to pray to Allah Almighty and keep faithful.

I think many people find reading salah with all concentration is hard, I do. That's the thing if you concentrate and read Auzoo Billiah He Minash Shaytanir Rajeem whenever you are distracted this will bring your concentration back. Reading it once won't help, read it over and over until you are concentrating on Allah and Allah alone.

Insha'Allah all will become fine and I will make dua for you Sister.:)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 06:01 PM
I can concentrate. Especially after watching this (looooooolll!!)
its just i suddenly start remembering stuff. even tho i am concentrating. i dunno how to explain.

*KB*
05-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Assalamualaykum

Sister I can relate to the getting good grades and having to keep up with them. I had an exam today and am expected to an A* !! (Insha'Allah I've done well) and all I am doing is making dua that Insha'Allah i am doing well in my stuies and continue to do well.

Sister remember many children out there have NO EDUCATION and would love to learn. Be grateful for what you have. Insha'Allah all will be fine. :):)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 06:06 PM
If i could i would give my chance of education to the ones who can use it

and inshallah u get A on ur exams...unlike me. i guessed on every single answer...teacher said how fast i finished i told em i been studying :rolleyes: lol

Ninth_Scribe
05-23-2008, 06:35 PM
ah new york is soooo ghetto!!! i mean so horrible. the horror of thugz .hehe i'd rather do REAL jihad training. i even go weaponless rather than do this. how can I teach YOU something? also r u muslim?
Yea, I'm not a big fan of NYC, but I went there when I was 12 (ran away from home) because everyone told me not to go there... they said I'd wind up dead, and since that's what I wanted, I went. But instead of killing me, everyone protected me - go figure?

Now, as far as teaching me goes, gee... there's so many things you could help me with, I don't know where to begin. Hmm. Ok, it was recently mentioned that when the Caliph Omar conquered Palestine, he declared that the land belonged to no one but Allah. Question, are there any records that say that? I really could use them. Do you think you could find them for me?

To answer your last question, I will be Muslim very soon :)

The Ninth Scribe

------
05-23-2008, 07:04 PM

^ Congrats!

Souljette
05-23-2008, 07:13 PM
:D:D Inshallah that day will be veryy soonnn Ninth Scribe

Güven
05-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Ameen Inshallah congrats Sis Ninth Scribe :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2008, 07:55 PM

The Ninth Scribe

:O !!!!!!!!!!!!

LEt us know when ur muslim!!

as for the caliph declaring that, the land belonging to Allaah is something which the prophet said many times sallallahu alaihi wasallaam, im sure umar radhiallahu anhu would follow him in that and im pretty sure its stated in the Quran.

Allah knows best

PEACE :D

TRUEMUSLIM i know im a hypo for saying this but stop being lazy and study!!!!!!!!!!! and dont worry about marriage just stay far away from yemen and you'll be ok! :D

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Yea, I'm not a big fan of NYC, but I went there when I was 12 (ran away from home) because everyone told me not to go there... they said I'd wind up dead, and since that's what I wanted, I went. But instead of killing me, everyone protected me - go figure?

Now, as far as teaching me goes, gee... there's so many things you could help me with, I don't know where to begin. Hmm. Ok, it was recently mentioned that when the Caliph Omar conquered Palestine, he declared that the land belonged to no one but Allah. Question, are there any records that say that? I really could use them. Do you think you could find them for me?

The Ninth Scribe
i cant teach u anything. specially bout religion.
u can teach me. even if ur not a muslim yet.
i dont wanna go anywhere wit anyone about religion. especially if u lok at how i am right now. pshhhh

and congatulations sis!!! let us kno when u take ur shahada, mashallah!! :statisfie:statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:O !!!!!!!!!!!!

LEt us know when ur muslim!!

as for the caliph declaring that, the land belonging to Allaah is something which the prophet said many times sallallahu alaihi wasallaam, im sure umar radhiallahu anhu would follow him in that and im pretty sure its stated in the Quran.

Allah knows best

PEACE :D

TRUEMUSLIM i know im a hypo for saying this but stop being lazy and study!!!!!!!!!!! and dont worry about marriage just stay far away from yemen and you'll be ok! :D

im not lazy. i never was. i just dont wanna do it. besides i do a bunch of other stuff in boring life so i m not lazy. its only school i dont do.
and there is no way i can stay away from yemen...so im not ok. i hate yemen now. i used to love it i swear now i wish it would burn just like america...:raging::raging::raging::raging:astaghfi allah al atheem!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does time take too long wit stuff u want but pass so quick when u dont want it to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snakelegs
05-23-2008, 11:38 PM
and snakelegs, my mom is so different, she's cool. jsut sometimes i dunno what happens...its those times where evryone changes. she doesnt kno english that good.

see im trying to not care about my school but for some reason my grades wont come down!! I had a boring geography project...IN MY WORST CLASS...social studies. and i didnt care so i did it however and somehow i still got a 100..honestly. what the heck!!
try talking to your mother about your dreams of becoming a doctor. see if you can't get her support.
don't try to not care about school. i know it's boring and stupid, but it is your ticket to freedom. you need to focus on it and excell so everyone can see how important it is to you. you're bright enough that you don't have to waste a whole lot of effort to get A's.
if your grades start slipping, there will be all the more reason to take you out of school. if they think you don't care, that will suit their purpose very well. "well, why shouldn't she get married at 16? she doesn't care about school anyway". nah, don't give them that excuse.

truemuslim
05-23-2008, 11:56 PM
no i tell my mom bout college credit next yr, which my brothers all didnt take coz they all suck at school and dont care. and she goes "Your brothers didnt get it, what makes u think ur going to get it? as if u even try in school"
im like thinkin i didnt hear her right coz i never ever heard anyone say this or anything like this and i ask her what? and she goes "nothing" and im like "you kno they dont even try, u kno i am the one who been planning on my future since kindergarten and my oldest brother is graduating and all he is looking at is getting a new car" and she like "forget it, get out!"
im soooooo freakin pissed right now i cant even type
there is no where to run from this nightmare. the only people i actually can rely on are on LI , and thats sad...its ONLINE!!
im living ina hell. i dont even tell u guys the rest of the things that are making my life a hell. i swear it seems as if im living with the shaitan in his beautiful hell.!!!!!!!!! GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gues this explains everything. this is my punishment for losing faith. a life long punishment. a death wanting punishment. i thought allah didnt punish me . i guess i was stupid enough to not realize or believe this is it. this is the punish ment. i wish allah can punish me more wit death and punihsment in the freakin grave. i rather hav that! Iswear!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raging: :raging:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

p.s. oiii i gotta headache.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snakelegs
05-24-2008, 12:20 AM
no i tell my mom bout college credit next yr, which my brothers all didnt take coz they all suck at school and dont care. and she goes "Your brothers didnt get it, what makes u think ur going to get it? as if u even try in school"
im like thinkin i didnt hear her right coz i never ever heard anyone say this or anything like this and i ask her what? and she goes "nothing" and im like "you kno they dont even try, u kno i am the one who been planning on my future since kindergarten and my oldest brother is graduating and all he is looking at is getting a new car" and she like "forget it, get out!"
there is no where to run from this nightmare. the only people i actually can rely on are on LI , and thats sad...its ONLINE!!
im living ina hell. i dont even tell u guys the rest of the things that are making my life a hell. i swear it seems as if im living with the shaitan in his beautiful hell.!!!!!!!!! GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gues this explains everything. this is my punishment for losing faith. a life long punishment. a death wanting punishment. i thought allah didnt punish me . i guess i was stupid enough to not realize or believe this is it. this is the punish ment. i wish allah can punish me more wit death and punihsment in the freakin grave. i rather hav that! Iswear!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raging: :raging:

you have good grades so far, right? i know you're doing home school - do you have any advisors you could talk to about this?
don't give up hope and decide to just sit back and view this as your punishment, because you can't know that.
you have to take a position and be firm in it.
wait until your mother is in a good mood and then try talking with her about your dreams about helping women and children and how important that is to you.
and keep pushing yourself with the school work, even if it does look hopeless right now.

truemuslim
05-24-2008, 01:31 AM
yeh right now i do. and they wont come down. they staying the same. (my grades)
nah i dont need no advisor. especially american ones.
it is my punishment. its all i can do, sit and watch.
i do tell her. she supports me. but she said my dad wont pay for my college anyway. even tho he promised he will. but i trust her, coz he is a liar, no non can trust him, i didnt believe him the second he said that anyway.

oh just a note. u guys do realize i have no problem wit getting married. its just how i have to give up everything for it, like i kno people who still go to school and are married, (yeh they muslims) , and my school is at home so its even easier. Its just my dad screws everything up. he say "u gna marry who u want"
then he only wants people frm HIS crappy side of the family. all my cousins drink, smoke, and were wanted in detroit. who the hellll would even want that?!

btw allah doesnt even answer my istikhrah. thats how bad i am.

snakelegs
05-24-2008, 06:37 AM
yeh right now i do. and they wont come down. they staying the same. (my grades)
nah i dont need no advisor. especially american ones.
it is my punishment. its all i can do, sit and watch.
i do tell her. she supports me. but she said my dad wont pay for my college anyway. even tho he promised he will. but i trust her, coz he is a liar, no non can trust him, i didnt believe him the second he said that anyway.

oh just a note. u guys do realize i have no problem wit getting married. its just how i have to give up everything for it, like i kno people who still go to school and are married, (yeh they muslims) , and my school is at home so its even easier. Its just my dad screws everything up. he say "u gna marry who u want"
then he only wants people frm HIS crappy side of the family. all my cousins drink, smoke, and were wanted in detroit. who the hellll would even want that?!

btw allah doesnt even answer my istikhrah. thats how bad i am.
i know you don't have a problem with getting married. your father has changed on you once (by saying he won't pay for your education, after having said he will).... so it's not impossible that he will come around. i think the best thing you can do right now is to really work as hard as you can (and i don't think it will be all that hard for you) to get top grades, so they can see how important becoming a doctor is for you.
you do not know if this is a punishment from god - how can you? just because you feel guilty because you are a less-than-perfect muslim? (btw, i'm sure there are very, very few of those running around). if you decide that this is your punishment, and give up thinking you deserve better, then you will end up punishing yourself by spoiling all your chances because you feel guilty.
it may look hopeless now, but things can change for the better, just like they have changed for the worse. and you have to be prepared. your father could change his mind, you could do so well in school that you would get a scholarship.... anything can happen.
it's easy to give up - don't do it!

Eric H
05-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Greetings and peace be with you truemuslim,

You are fifteen; the world is a scary place full of uncertainties, and people seemingly conspiring against you.

Despite your parents, teachers, so called friends; where is your determination to do what is is right? Are you so unsure of what is right, are you afraid to fail, is being a doctor only for boys who have their parents backing?

In fifteen years time are other people still going to stop you; and get in the way of you doing what is right?

In fifteen years time would you want to look back and say, despite all the people getting me down as a teenager, I have succeeded?

In the spirit of searching and praying for an inner strength.

Eric

Güven
05-24-2008, 12:29 PM

Oke I pretend like I didnt hear this or I mean read this because what you are sayin is Crap sorry but it is, youre sayin that you are been punished or your livin in a hell dont make me laugh if you call that hell . for the orphans or the poor or people who have nothing and strugling to live and not give up And for them They only dream to live a life like yours because they have nothing and your just sayin I wanna die, Thats sooo arrogant. look you have a familly, a mom , a dad , brothers who will protect you if you are in danger even if they are realy bad, you have food, you go to school , you have good grades, you have a Xbox360 and your a healthy and The important one your a muslim ,I rather think your been blessed but you dont know that.
you have even more than me, Look I dont have a Dad anymore and I too have a brother ( whos even worse than your brothers together not in a violant way but in a Sinfull way, I have never seen someone whos doin so much sins) and I dont have someone whos says get married(but they rather say have a girlfriend) and I dont have a Xbox360 :) And Good grades and Practisin Muslim friends but still I think Im been blessed Because I am Healthy and I am A Muslim and Islam is the only thing wich Im good at and I have seen Death Before my eyes and I have Escaped death with 2 seconds And I know Allah doesnt want me too die yet so I know for sure Im been tested By Allah And thats what only matters.

So pleaseeeee Sis Just Dont say like I wanna Die or go hell or something like that because I cant take it when a Sister or Brother says that.
Just wait(Like me), have Patient and dont give up and I know for sure That everything will be alright Inshallah, Just have patient/Sabr :D

------
05-24-2008, 12:38 PM

You think your so big you can handle hell?!

La hawla wala quwwata illa billah!!!!!!! :offended:

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 01:23 PM
I will be making the announcement this fall. I didn't actually want to make a huge news splash about it, but I've been confronted already with the question... Why? It's only fair to explain the decision since it wasn't a simple one. So, I'm working on that now.

:)

The Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 01:27 PM
TrueMuslim, you're such a firey soul - you remind me so much of myself when I was young. It's like looking in a time mirror, lol. So much passion and so much energy - I can't wait to see what your soul mission is.. praying that the world is ready for you when you are! Wow! You're a lioness!

The Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
In fifteen years time are other people still going to stop you; and get in the way of you doing what is right?
I wouldn't worry too much about her. If anyone does get in her way, she'll make them pay dearly for it!!! She has the fire burning already. Not the most stable flame, but she's young - she'll figure it out though. And when she does... wow! I've never seen so much raw energy before, except when I was 15. That girl is gonna make waves! Mark my words.

The Ninth Scribe

Souljette
05-24-2008, 01:46 PM
lolz sis ^^

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 02:51 PM
lolz sis ^^
Well, one of the mods here once described me as the "resident fireworks display" but I think this lioness has earned her right to the crown. :)

The inth Scribe

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2008, 03:00 PM

The Ninth Scribe
It's about time you spoke up about it sis :p MashaAllah :statisfie

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
It's about time you spoke up about it sis :p MashaAllah :statisfie
What, did you think I was kidding? I joke about a lot of things, but Allah isn't one of them. :statisfie

The Ninth Scribe

Souljette
05-24-2008, 04:16 PM
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...waitin fr tht time to cum inshallah

m102313
05-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Well we all feel lyk dyin, who would wanna live in this world full of depression.

------
05-24-2008, 04:20 PM

Khayr inshaaAllaah - all you hav to do is try your best. (without insulting Islaam) :)

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 07:24 PM

Khayr inshaaAllaah - all you hav to do is try your best. (without insulting Islaam) :)
That's what my angel told me. He said learn the world and write what you've learned. I said I was afraid, that I might say something that would just make everything worse. And he laughed at me!

He said: "You can't possibly say anything that will make this worse than it already is!

The Ninth Scribe

truemuslim
05-26-2008, 01:00 AM
u think im going to tell u everything??? u gootta live in my stupid house for one freakin day to kno everything thats going on. i havent even told u half.
ok forget it.
jazakallah khair
wassalam

snakelegs
05-26-2008, 02:10 AM
of course we can't know everything you're going through.
just wanna say again don't give up!
you remain #1 in my prayers.

truemuslim
05-26-2008, 03:19 AM
ya kno ur all right
i give up too easily
ima juss go thru it then
thats wut i guess u sayin dats wut i guess ima be doin
ima go do wut they want me to do, whoever my dad wants me to marry, wutever, dont matter, its only life, only dunya, only gna last for a lil while, school dont matter much, its only school, work hard or dont work hard, ima do wutever is in my way. ima forget everything. live life normally, no matter how horrible it is, no matter what anyone wants me to do, i do it. wutever. dont matter. only dunya. hell in the dunya is better than hell in the hereafter. ima go thru life. even if i dont like sitting wit anyone. ima do it. i dont care what they keep saying, i will agree. dont matter. life is beautiful. i will quit islam stuff online, and look at only the quran. i dont need internet for anything. mayb juss school but thats not that important. islam is in the quran. thats all i need, i dont need LI, i dont need no google nothin. its all nothin. k.
ima do what pleases allah. i feel like he is accepting prayers now. ...alhamdulillah...has someone really been making dua? jazakallah khair :)
i may not be happy, but i kno wut u people are saying. u shudnt really live ur life happy. it doesnt matter. i shudnt complain. there is nothing to complain about. my dad wants me to marry some beer drinker in detroit , wutever. dont matter, as long as ima muslim. ok
am out now. no need for LI or nothin really.
its all juss dunya.
jazakallah khair
wassalam

snakelegs
05-26-2008, 05:21 AM
you know that it does matter.
it may be "just dunya" but that doesn't mean it isn't important. you have your whole life ahead of you. you want to be a doctor and you want to help people. that doesn't matter? of course it does.
as long as you are in the u.s., you do not have to allow yourself to be "married off" to some beer drinking relative of your father's in detroit. you know you deserve better than that.
sometimes giving up is just taking the easy way out. but you can't afford to. you have to fight and prove to everybody how important your school work is to you by getting the best grades you can possibly get. what you do now can effect your whole life - don't screw it up. act as if there is hope, even if it looks hopeless right now. don't make it easy for them!
you know in your heart that it matters very much indeed.

Eric H
05-26-2008, 06:06 AM
am out now. no need for LI or nothin really.
I am so sorry if I have said anything that has depressed you in any way, please forgive me.

None of us can really know what you are going through, none of us can really know how our words will affect you. Giving advice is easy because we do not have to bear the emotional consequences, only you do.

You are in my prayers.

Allah’s blessings and peace be upon you.

Eric

truemuslim
05-26-2008, 05:09 PM
all my grades were all A's...no im notta geek, i dont even try. the just be like dat. but no one even looks at them. i guess coz ima girl? they go crazy over my brothers grades. when my brohters get report cards my dad looks at them, whne i getta report card he dont even open it, he just gives it to me, i dont even look at it, so it stays un opened the whole time. my brother actuyally gives good advice. its wierd tho. like coming from him its wierd. but yeh.
i think my dad is a sexist actually.
everyday i learn more about him.
i learned he could possibly be the devil.
i learned he hates girls ... he says "girls are 'hilfatil shaitan' " WHAT THE HELL?!?!!?!?
and he says it says so in da quran. COME ON!! I dunno what "holy" book he been readin, and i dunt kno what he been smoking.......mayb just drnkin?
but wutever
in the quran, he takes out the stuff like the kuffar do, i swear, he takes out the bad ayat that arent really bad, they just sound like it when u take them alone, and he makes up his own thing to make it seem like something.
ommgggggg

neways
i dont need this thread anymore
theres nothing i can do, theres nothing u can do
im stupid for thinking askin for advice is gonna change anything.
it all comes back to the same thing, give up.
jazakallah khair

Eric H
05-26-2008, 07:22 PM
it all comes back to the same thing, give up.
No, No, No, you need to keep faith despite all the stuff that is getting you down.

You are in my prayers.

In the spirit of searching for an inner peace from Allah that surpasses all understanding,

Eric

snakelegs
05-26-2008, 09:21 PM
truemuslim,
i don't think you are the type to just give up. that would be the easy way out - if it was really an option. you don't want to let go of your hopes and dreams that easily.
all you can do for now, is work as hard as you can in school, pray and hope that your father will come around. after all, in the past he said he was going to put you through college. your father probably does have some sexist attitudes from his culture and that makes everything more difficult.
don't give up hope, no matter how hopeless things look right now. do your best to prepare yourself for the future that you want for yourself, just in case.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:05 AM
to me this is how it is

Don't Give up - I have nothing to say, just give up.
i dunno why but thats in my head. lol
its tha way it is
neway juss forget it
my life is great compared to other people who hav it worse. like guven said
forget it

medlink student
05-27-2008, 03:33 AM
make a timetable, that will be very beneficial.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by o.elmais
make a timetable, that will be very beneficial.
^o) a timetable? how will that help anything? :-[:D

medlink student
05-27-2008, 03:47 AM
i thought, u said time is passing by quickly ( i only read yr first post..im not going thro 107 replies .. :D):w:

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by o.elmais
i thought, u said time is passing by quickly ( i only read yr first post..im not going thro 107 replies .. :D):w:
oh lol.
that wont stop time, or stop anything tho. it would just.....pressure everything.
besides this is like a nightmare, no way out, so juss forget it.

:D

wth1257
05-27-2008, 03:52 AM

I felt exactly the same way about entering into High School, and then last year when I was a senior felt exactly the same way going to University, it's perfectly natural.

I felt that this very weekend, one professor pushing me into math and logic, another into social sciences, everone giveing their own wonderfull advise all the time:raging:

However, please remember it will pass, I ended up loveing High School, and am starting to love College, and if you push through I'm sure you'll love High School as well, and if not who cares, it's only four years, then you never have to see them again:D

Picking up running can be great, usually a good run will clar your mind, or any sort of physical activity, and read poetry, usually a good idea.

If nothing else...

There's always LOL cats>.>

:P

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wth1257
I felt exactly the same way about entering into High School, and then last year when I was a senior felt exactly the same way going to University, it's perfectly natural.

I felt that this very weekend, one professor pushing me into math and logic, another into social sciences, everone giveing their own wonderfull advise all the time:raging:

However, please remember it will pass, I ended up loveing High School, and am starting to love College, and if you push through I'm sure you'll love High School as well, and if not who cares, it's only four years, then you never have to see them again:D

Picking up running can be great, usually a good run will clar your mind, or any sort of physical activity, and read poetry, usually a good idea.

If nothing else...

There's always LOL cats>.>

:P
the thing is im wasting it all. im doing all this school crap for nothing that will pay off after. so why waste my time.
Its either use my time wit grand theft auto 4...OR...catch up in boring school work which i wont do nothin wit in MY future.

i do physical activities......basketball.
i write poetry instead of reading. i hate reading.
all this doesnt clear my mind tho. besides how would clearing my mind help, it will clear it for the moment but i still have to go thru it no matter wut

lol @ the cats tho.

snakelegs
05-27-2008, 06:00 AM
to me this is how it is

Don't Give up - I have nothing to say, just give up.
i dunno why but thats in my head. lol
its tha way it is
neway juss forget it
my life is great compared to other people who hav it worse. like guven said
forget it
your life is yours and it makes no difference whatsoever if somebody else has it worse. i remember as a kid when i didn't want to eat something horrible, the adults would go on and on about all the starving children in the world. that has nothing to do with anything!
you had the nerve to hope for something better - don't let go of that hope. things may not turn out as bad as it looks right now.
don't give up - that's taking the easy way out. sometimes you really have to fight for what you want, and you seem like a fighter to me.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2008, 09:03 AM
sis is your biggest fear a forced marriage in yemen or am i just way off track?

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:42 PM
^ nah not in yemen, in detroit, to horrible people. like my dad
he said it himself, "I hope she gets some one just like me" am like drinking and i literally choked LOL and am like :eek: hahahah lol u joka man! he like no im serious, am like.....OH oh oh yeh inshallah. pshh

and that marriage leads to no school, no future but looking at a beer drinker getting drunk more than i saw in this house.

------
05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
*confused* i dont get u sis...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
^ it cant happen in detroit, your ok then.

Alhamdulillaah

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:48 PM
^ yeh it can
how did it happen to all my cousins then?
besides wut u expect me to do?
if i tell them i dont wanna get married to a certain person or something they go "Why, you got someone else dont u. allahu alim wut u hav been doin..." am like "um actually no , have u SEEEEEN this person ur talkin bout????" they go "Yeh but he'll stop drinking after marriage" am like ":eek: omggggg ur freakin kidin me!!!" they yelled at me coz they thought "freakin" wus the other ...y'kno. lol.
just to change the subject.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
^ waaaat!!!!!! :heated: seriously get someone to explain to them its haram to force marriages.

------
05-27-2008, 03:52 PM

:|

u need to sort ur priorities out to be honest

starting with 5 times a day prayer

then everything will sort itself out

Assalamu Alaikum

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 03:56 PM
^ I do. what the hell?!

and i cant tell them nothing anymore. everything that happens i keep it inside, wether its amazing thing im happy bout (college credit, something bigger...) or wether im ticked off botu something
they always all "U cant keep things inside u , u better be talkin" and i did once, they go "Oooh something is bothering u, u got someone dont u, i wonder wut u been doing " and am like "WHY WHY WHYYYY does EVERYTHING go back to marriage?! r u like obsessed wit it?!?!?!?" they go ":rolleyes:" then get mad. omg!!11111111

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
^ why dont you get someone to help you talk to them?

make some tahajjud dua's, that will definitly help

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 04:01 PM
^ i do make duas. and there is NO ONE else .
i think its just better to keep everything inside and agree wit wutever they want...........or death :D

Tania
05-27-2008, 06:07 PM
^ i do make duas. and there is NO ONE else .
i think its just better to keep everything inside and agree wit wutever they want...........or death :D
See what are doing your father friends with their daughter. Thats can be a strong point against marriage. A man will never consent to be smaller than his friends. Like my girl study and yours...

snakelegs
05-27-2008, 06:14 PM
i thought you were afraid of a forced marriage in yemen.
in the u.s. it is different. you said you're an american citizen - they cannot force you to get married at 16.
tell them you want to get married, but not yet. first you want to go after your dream, which is to get an education and become a doctor. then work your butt off in school to prove how important it is to you.
there is no reason you should end up like a sack of potatoes married off to some drunk in detroit!
as far as i can tell, your only "crime" is that you want a future. sometimes you have to work like crazy to get what you want.
keep in mind - your younger sister is paying attention to all this - you can't give up.

jannat
05-27-2008, 06:20 PM

mashallah u ppl sound so good, inshallah i wil start praying regularly,
i hope Allah SWT makes it easy for u, dnt give up, u do good for ALLAH SWT inshallah he will reward u.
when i pray i cant concentrate, its really bad, all sorts of thoughts enter my mind, shaytan is really good, I pray and hope ALLAH SWTmakes us strong believers, am still weak, Allah help me to help myself inshallah.

All the best, may Allah help u all inshallah wid ur stuggles and make this dunya easy and the day of judgement.Ameen.:)

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Yeh tania, they look at his brothers and friends that married there girls off at like 13, 14+ , and they say "Look at them, see how they are, unlike u" and when i actually talk to the girls they start cursing there husbands and saying there life is horrible.

and snakelegs, if i have citizenship what will that do? They can't force me, but they can keep using something against me for the rest of the time.
i went down in school....then read some here, and went back up. but i doubt its ever going to pay off. juss forget it, nothin really matters , i juss go there way anyway.
i keep everything inside me, they think am fine, i am, nothing wrong, we talk....ok acutally everytime we do it ends up in marriage conversation :raging:

and jannat. i can barely concentrate in prayer, yeh shaitan is good. the second u say "Allahu akbar" he enters ur mind and starts making u remember crazy things that happened during the day, or what u will do later, or stuff like that, and when u say "Assalamu alikom wa rahmatullah" he leaves. Aootho billah min al shaitan arajeem!

aminahjaan
05-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Dude seriously, people have it waaaay worse. I say don't let life take over you rather, take over life. If your dad doesn't care about your grades, well become something REALLY good. Or go to a really nice college or go on a scholar ship. You said you don't even try but imagine what you can do if you DO try. You can shove everything you've achieved in your dad's face. My mom or dad will joke around as well when they tell me I should get married early. It's not like they REALLY mean it. They're not gonna force you, trust me.

Just breath, take a chill pill and do what you know is right.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 06:35 PM
^ i kno that. and if he dont care bout my grades, or school, then how could there even be a chance of me being able to go to college or anything ?
oh and um...well i really dont think they are kiddin when they start calling for engagement. cmon seriously. no one go that far over a joke now do they.

am chillin
i say forget it man.
i follow dem. i do wut dey want. and den i die and inshallah go to heaven...INSHALLAH

Eric H
05-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Greetings and peace be with you truemuslim,
all my grades were all A's...no im notta geek, i dont even try.
If it wasn’t by your efforts that you got A’s, someone is helping you, and that someone has to be Allah. He made it easy for you to get A’s; he gave you these gifts for a purpose.

BUT WHY……..........

What does Allah want from you..............

In the spirit of searching for hope

Eric

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:00 PM
^ oooh...so he help me wit school but not wit faith? or life?...hm...
well at least my prayers are getting better alhamdulillah........oh i gues he helped me wit that too :)
Jazakallah khair Eric

Souljette
05-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Sis... Do what u gotta do ...You don't realize but i think Allah's been there for u more than anyone...or witout you even knowing..I think your reall stronggg wallah ..ur just underestimating yourself..I think that you strong enough to finish High School even..but now focus on your studies..do waht you gotta do and pray ...Make du'a...nothing happened yet and you still can't tell whats gonna happen in the future..NO one knows..just leave everything on Allah..but not everything..you gtta do your part too..do your part and the rest leave it on ALlah..only Allah knws whts gnna happen so don't stress so much just do what you gotta do

Güven
05-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Its because we made Dua For you (Atleast I did :))
Now Just have Sabr for your Faith, Inshallah that will come too.:)

(and Btw Dont ask why I used this Coloured Letter Font :D)

------
05-27-2008, 07:11 PM

I just read your sig. May Allaah guide u man, thats all I gotta say...

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Jazakallah khair sis souljette :)

Its because we made Dua For you (Atleast I did :))

Now Just have Sabr for your Faith, Inshallah that will come too.:)

(and Btw Dont ask why I used this Coloured Letter Font :D)
Lol. thats wut i thought. my prayers just flipped and are much better alhamdulillah.
Jzakallah khair brother and everyone else. :statisfie:statisfie

p.s. why u using that color letter font? (JOKING!)

I just read your sig. May Allaah guide u man, thats all I gotta say...
Whats wrong wit my sig? coz its coming from tupac? Well here, READ what it SAYS . Its basically what u people have been saying. Just coz its coming from him doesnt mean its bad!

------
05-27-2008, 07:21 PM

Whatever you say.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:22 PM
^ just tell me whats wrong with it???

------
05-27-2008, 07:25 PM

Out of all quotes from the Sahaabah's and the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam, u choose Tupac?! SubhaanAllaah....

snakelegs
i like your new siggy very much! nevermind where it came from.
truemuslim, you're stronger than you think you are...

truemuslim
sereane um...ur point??
Ok wutever i kno u juss tryna do anything to get me again. why u even bother?! wutever.

------
05-27-2008, 07:27 PM

I dunno why I bother to be honest. But let me tell you one thing, the more you delve deep into tupac and co, the harder it will be to stop listening to music.

snakelegs
05-27-2008, 07:29 PM
aw... don't pick on her. she's getting up, and dusting herself off and back in the game.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:30 PM
ok then stop...bothering. (doesnt make sense?)
forget it
yeh yeh this is the part where i have to agree wit eveerything u say. yeh ur right tupac is stupid no matter what he sayin, malcolm x might be stupid too since he black like tupac, oh oh also luthor king too. yeh im sorry
forgive me.

:raging: i swear the godddddd im like so ticked off and when i come here i freakin get more freakin ticked...--- gosh sorry...its ok i replaced the supposed to be censored words wit other ones :D :raging:

------
05-27-2008, 07:32 PM

Oh yeh, I'm definitely picking on them coz their black!!! Yes I'm racist!!!

Kid, use ur brain. I'm saying that because he uses music and disgusting words, not because he's black.

Please, grow up.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:33 PM
^ Dear mama is not disgusting words, why dont u look up some lyrics man!

snakelegs
05-27-2008, 07:44 PM
you gave up too easy with your siggy. :raging::raging::raging:
take your inspiration wherever it comes from. don't give up your dreams.
hehehe - you could put it back without his name.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:48 PM
^ lol
yeh i was gna do that before but people would think its my quote. when it comes from me i dont write who its from. i like this one now. :)
... or better yet...
brb

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 07:56 PM
done...now is beautifulll...ok neways sis serene, read this quote...
"Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. Im not the thief who grabs your purse. Im not the guy who jacks your car. Im not down with the people who steal and hurt others. Im just a brother who fights back."

------
05-27-2008, 07:59 PM

^ I aint gonna bother with you. May Allaah guide you.

Am out of this thread.

Assalamu Alaikum

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 08:00 PM
may allah guide u too..coughuneeditcoughcoughcough
oops.
no matter how good he is u jsut cant admit it. pshh and i thought i saw all the types of ignorant people already

------
05-27-2008, 08:01 PM

Why on earth, don't you look up to people that are WORTH LOOKING UP TO?!

Ya UKHTEE! Open your eyes before its too late!!!!!!

U say Tupac is good?! I say ALI (RA), The Lion of Allaah is better!!!!! A million times better WALLAHI!!

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 08:04 PM
^ i kno he is, i never said Ali (ra) isnt good, i never said any of them arent good, i say they sahaba and all are verrry good may allah bless them, i just like tupac and dem othe cool people TOO . How bout Malcolm X ? is he not good? Hm. i wouldnt be surprised wit ur answer

------
05-27-2008, 08:06 PM
^ i kno he is, i never said Ali (ra) isnt good, i never said any of them arent good, i say they sahaba and all are verrry good may allah bless them, i just like tupac and dem othe cool people TOO . How bout Malcolm X ? is he not good? Hm. i wouldnt be surprised wit ur answer
How can someone be cool when they don't believe in Allaah and His Messenger?! How?!

I fail to say they are good!!

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 08:08 PM
^ they quotes and some things they say are cool.
is something wrong wit that?? Just coz they non muslims doesnt mean they dont say inspiring things.

------
05-27-2008, 08:18 PM

Why do u have to be inspired by Non Muslims for? Are you saying we don't have inspiring Muslims...

SUBHAAN ALLAAH... La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah....

Güven
05-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Malcolm X was a good muslim and the Friend of Tupac , Napoleon, Is a good muslim too Did you listened to his Lecture, Mashallah .

btw Tupac Did Say sometimes good things And he was far better than these Wanksta's who are doin hiphop Nowadays But still He also Did very bad things So I wouldnt say he is Good But thats just my opinion:)

------
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM

No person that does not believe in Allaah can be defined as good....none.

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
oh...my...god.
u just made me punch my brother for askin me if the apple is expired !!!!!!!!!!
u kno wut.
im not even gna bother writing wut i was going to...well one coz its a bit...too much of " * " innit. no offence. and two. im outta here. this is so ticky offy...:? (its ok i have no idea wut i just said either) goddddd
i swear the god this is like the freakin---wait. wait waittt... ok good i didnt type it.
am out before i do
wassalaam

truemuslim
05-27-2008, 08:24 PM
now i dont only feel like dying, i feel like killing someone too!!!
I guess its time................to go play gta4! cops are waiting to die muahahaaha.. jk but seriously am out

yess i still havent said wut i was goin to.
alright now am out

BlackMamba
05-27-2008, 08:46 PM
CAT FIGHT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHrMbyIp9AE

Umar001
05-28-2008, 11:07 AM
As Salam Alaykum,

This is a forum, people discuss here, if you find it that difficult to discuss matters without getting annoyed and not being able to control your answers then maybe you should be at anger management or something.

When we give advice to one another, 99% of the time, it is because we truly do care, and even if it wasn't that, then surely a reminder from someone, even if their intentions are wrong, should benefit us.

Anyhow, I'm guessing people are losing their patience to an extent, please, when someone says something consider it.

Your Brother,

Eesa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.