PDA

View Full Version : watch this great video pls

جوري
05-22-2008, 08:32 PM
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/pol...-you-golf.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
sry can you move this to world's affair?
thank you
:w:

Güven
05-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Wow this man is amazing, he totally finished bush :)
who is he ??

جوري
05-22-2008, 08:53 PM
I am not sure but it was refreshing to see for a change.. I get sick from the daily dose of crap dished out by the media and fed the rest of us in every form possible.. was delighted to listen to this...

my bro. sent it to my by email.. I am really not sure who the newscaster is?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dr.Trax
05-22-2008, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Jazakallah Khair sister for the video!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
I have came across this once searching in Youtube!
But I didn't saw the whole video...:)

جوري
05-22-2008, 08:57 PM
it is my pleasure baraka Allah feek...
p.s I think his name is Keith Olbermann.

Whatsthepoint
05-22-2008, 08:57 PM
I am not sure but it was refreshing to see for a change.. I get sick from the daily dose of crap dished out by the media and fed the rest of us in every form possible.. was delighted to listen to this...

my bro. sent it to my by email.. I am really not sure who the newscaster is?

It's Keith Olbermann.

Gator
05-22-2008, 09:43 PM
And he is awesome, though you should read Frank Rich of the New York Times. He's good too.

Air Jordan
05-23-2008, 12:11 AM
OK...that does. I'm not voting for Bush! Oh, wait....he's not running?

Olberman used to do a sports commentary program on ESPN. He was sort of fired and sort of quit after he angered everyone he worked with :D

The ironic thing his current program on MSNBC has a very small audience compared to ESPN. It is his schtick to be over-the-top confrontational. He is the attack dog du jour for the dems. He is pretty good at it but he has built his own glass ceiling with expressions like "shut the **** up, Mr. President". That kind of street language is not appropriate for political discussion on television.

MSNBC and Fox are like opposing armies taunting each other across the Potomac. It is very entertaining.

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:16 AM
No one likes it when irony is wasted on the stupid.. thus it is a small portion of the population that is erudite enough to understand and appreciate his commentaries.. I am sure sophomoric fox has a wider audience it caters to a certain mentality.. the majority of people are led sheep.. a few of them even manage to escape and make it to this forum!

Air Jordan
05-23-2008, 12:38 AM
No one likes it when irony is wasted on the stupid.. thus it is a small portion of the population that is erudite enough to understand and appreciate his commentaries.. I am sure sophomoric fox has a wider audience it caters to a certain mentality.. the majority of people are led sheep.. a few of them even manage to escape and make it to this forum!
Indeed. Expressions like "Shut the **** up, Mr. President" can only be fully appreciated by those erudite few with an Ivy League education and a fluency in classic Greek. It's from the Iliad, isn't it?

You didn't know his name 3 posts ago and now you are an expert on Keith Olberman? My, we are a fast learner aren't we?

Air Jordan
05-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Here is an intersting piece Olberman wrote in Salon where he apologizes for being a jerk to his coworkers at ESPN. He is a good writer.

http://www.salon.com/news/sports/col...lpa/index.html

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Air Jordan
Indeed. Expressions like "Shut the **** up, Mr. President" can only be fully appreciated by those erudite few with an Ivy League education and a fluency in classic Greek. It's from the Iliad, isn't it?
It was Properly deserved-- I can think of a couple of like expressions I'd like to try on you personally.. but I have respect for the Muslims on board!

You didn't know his name 3 posts ago and now you are an expert on Keith Olberman? My, we are a fast learner aren't we?
Do you have some sort of multiple-personality disorder? Yes I am quite familiar with his work if not with his name.. Do you have a problem with that?

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Air Jordan
Here is an intersting piece Olberman wrote in Salon where he apologizes for being a jerk to his coworkers at ESPN. He is a good writer.

http://www.salon.com/news/sports/col...lpa/index.html
This thread is about bashing bush.... do you think you can focus on the topic without derailing it or have you missed your dose of methylphenidate for today?

Air Jordan
05-23-2008, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=Skye Ephémérine;948085]It was Properly deserved-- I can think of a couple of like expressions I'd like to try on you personally.. but I have respect for the Muslims on board![QUOTE]

Oh, please do. I am sure we would love to here other examples of what passes for erudition in your book.

Do you have some sort of multiple-personality disorder? Yes I am quite familiar with his work if not with his name.. Do you have a problem with that?
Perhaps we both have multiple personality disorder then. Here is what your other personality (you know, the one that never heard of him) said above in response to the question "who is he"........."I am not sure but it was refreshing to see for a change.. I get sick from the daily dose of crap dished out by the media and fed the rest of us in every form possible.. was delighted to listen to this...

my bro. sent it to my by email.. I am really not sure who the newscaster is?"

Perhaps you should take your password away from your other personality or have her use another moniker. It is very confusing.

BTW...is "crap" a polite word where you come from? I hope I didn't offend any Muslims on the board by quoting your use of the word.

Air Jordan
05-23-2008, 01:06 AM
This thread is about bashing bush.... do you think you can focus on the topic without derailing it or have you missed your dose of methylphenidate for today?
I am sorry. Plese return to your previously scheduled Bush bashing by.....whats his name.

جوري
05-23-2008, 01:08 AM
let me show you just how fast of a learner I am...for instance I don't need to know your name to assimilate you with banned turd if not actually one in the same--he was also very fond of sneakers and anything to do with lowness-- you could say he was a 'cognoscente' on manure, muck and how to spread all forms of excreta on every thread on world affair just to get it closed or hijack it.. It was an ego thing. maybe the only place he could feel a little less limp gearing topics to the cesspool from where he-- err you crept .. Bush lover? :smile: ED? whatever the case this isn't the sort of board to deal with (your/his) psychological problems..multiple personalities but all are essentially the same how you say? 'crap'

Now maybe you can take a hike from my thread with your new pair of sneakers.. do a nice dance in the bushes... I intend to keep this up and running insha'Allah!

cheers shmo

جوري
05-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Note to the mods. This guy was banned a few months ago.. I think you should run a tighter ship when screening IP addresses of returning rejects..

thank you

snakelegs
05-23-2008, 01:49 AM
wow! i am shocked that they actually had something this sane on tv!!!!
(i mostly listen to npr or pacifica radio and don't have tv). what program was this?
i couldn't believe my ears when i originally heard about bush sacrificing his golf game in honour of the young lives that were lost in this hideous war. i wonder what their parents felt when they heard that.
this guy is great - you don't hear something this intelligent very often in corporate media, i don't thnk. very refreshing.
thanks for sharing - made my day. :thumbs_up

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2008, 02:15 AM
Lol wow this guy is insane hahaha. He says it like it is ;D Crazy.

Ninth_Scribe
05-23-2008, 05:25 PM
sry can you move this to world's affair?
thank you
OMG! That totally kicked! I just got done saying this too, but it's nice to have proof, lol. Thank you so much sis!

Only wish they added the brand name "Shock and Awe" to the list. Then they could pan into the DC Madame's list of "clients" so we could see what type of people come up with those brand names!

The Ninth Scribe

جوري
05-23-2008, 06:08 PM
;D.. my pleasure..

YusufNoor
05-23-2008, 06:36 PM
:sl:

this is a great vid too...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71955308136871

Ninth_Scribe
05-23-2008, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Lol wow this guy is insane hahaha. He says it like it is ;D Crazy.
Yea, but you just gotta understand the nature of the beast. Bush does that to intelligent people... I've even had one or two melt-downs because of him, but I didn't have the pair this guy has to actually video tape it, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Lol ;D Need more to speak out like this guy.

Air Jordan
05-23-2008, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
:sl:

this is a great vid too...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71955308136871

:laugh:

Good one Yusuf! Here's one with a PhD on it.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...n&sitesearch=#

جوري
05-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Brother woodrow or other mods.. why is this reject still here?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.