/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hes Driving Me Crazii!

anonymous
05-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Well Theres This Boii I Really Like I Knoee 4 Sure Im Not Going To End Up Wid Him Or Anything I Try Not To Think Bout Him And Stuff So I Try To Do Otehr Stuff Like Reading A Book, Going On The Computer, Watching Tv Well Anyfing To Keep Me Away From Being Alone In Order To Not Fink Of Him. But Regardless Of What I Do I Always End Up Thinking About Him And In 3 Days I Had 2 Dreams About Him I Jst Can Not Stop Thinking Bout This Boy Hes Driving Me Crazi And Whats Worse About This Is Dat Hes Got A Girlfriend Alreadii And His Girlfriend Happened To Be My Bestfriends Mate. Hes Not A Practising Muslim And I Knoe In Islam We R Not Allowed To Fre Mix Dats Y I Try Not To Think Bout Him But The More I Try Not To Think Of Him The More I End Up Dreaming About Him Okeii I Knoe It Sounds Weird But Its Truee.

Can Any1 Give Me Any Advice On How To Get This Boy Out Of My System

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-23-2008, 05:03 PM
:salamext:

Have you prayed Istikharah about marrying him?

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html

aadil77
05-23-2008, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Have you prayed Istikharah about marrying him?

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html
I don't think she wants to marry him, he's already got a girlfriend

------
05-23-2008, 05:07 PM

Well Theres This Boii I Really Like I Knoee 4 Sure Im Not Going To End Up Wid Him
She doesn't exactly want to date him though, does she? The halal way of being together with him is marriage, and she can pray Istikharah to see whether he is good for her or not?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2008, 07:52 PM
you'll get ova it wen u realise that ur being a fish :)

------
05-23-2008, 07:53 PM

^ :lol: ;D Straight up clear answer SubhaanAllaah ;D

Cabdullahi
05-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Forget that dude! and do it the halal way try and hook up with a good muslim brother(marriage ofcourse)

Ninth_Scribe
05-24-2008, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
you'll get ova it wen u realise that ur being a fish :)
That's so easy for men... they don't have the two thousand hormones we women do, and those hormones drive us crazy! I could tell her the truth. That in two years, she'll laugh at herself... maybe even be ashamed of herself for going nuts over the guy - but she's on fire right now so she won't listen. All I can suggest is lock her up until she pulls through the fever, lol.

The Ninth Scribe

Muhammad
05-24-2008, 09:22 PM
:sl:

I'm sorry to hear what you are going through sister.

Unfortunately, I'm going to close this thread as we have many similar threads which are full of advice for such situations. Insha'Allaah you can find something by searching through those. May Allaah (swt) protect you and help you, Aameen.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.