/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful anasheed for palestine

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:06 AM
http://www.sawtalhurriyah.com/palestine.htm

I should disclose that my personal favorite is

Estishadyat

will be glad to translate it at some point if interested!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-23-2008, 02:18 AM
I love this nasheed as well
Namt Falasteen
but it is incomplete, I don't have the full version.. does anyone have it pls?

thank you
Namat falasteen fi kahf adouja kamadan.. tashko ila 7akaman abka laha alwalada
tolamlilm adama3 wa tandoub alquds
Very sad nasheed.. slept palestine--- and wept for jerusalem imsad

Na7lah
05-23-2008, 02:23 AM
mashallah these are really nice sis! do u know the munshid? then it'll be easier to find the nasheed

جوري
05-23-2008, 02:26 AM
no I am sorry.. I think they are very old? I heard those eons ago.. at least 8-9 if not longer..
I am really glad you like them :smile:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
05-23-2008, 02:26 AM
Aw Mashallah those are such beautiful anasheed sis!!
Jazakallah khair sis!!
Who is the munshid btw?
WaSalaam

p.s. its soooo cool yet wierd how u kno arabic. i guess coz i went all thsi time thinkin u didnt kno. lol :) :)

Khayal
05-23-2008, 02:28 AM

:sl:

MashaAllaah, It seems like a beautiful nasheed, :thumbs_upwould you please translate it for me??...I'll be very grateful..:)

format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
http://www.sawtalhurriyah.com/palestine.htm

I should disclose that my personal favorite is

Estishadyat

will be glad to translate it at some point if interested!

جوري
05-23-2008, 02:38 AM
Jazakoum Allah khyran...
the first nasheed is about martyrs of palestine and it names them one by one.. I believe they were actual martyrs.. I'll need to listen to it slowely as there were so many.. reem ryashi and her children, the daughter of riches hanadi the image 'epitome' of fighters .. ayayt whose scarf was filled with blood on her wedding, abu Aysha and the folk of this town I can't make out its name... wafa idiris who called out to al aqsa take from me my soul
we'll never forget our martyrs raise our flags from on top of al Aqsa

more or less :smile:

the other song of palestine sleeping and weeping.. is of poor recording if I can get better recording insha'Allah I'll translate it

jzcasejz
05-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Jazaakillaah Khayr, really nice nasheeds.

I love this nasheed as well
Namt Falasteen
but it is incomplete, I don't have the full version.. does anyone have it pls?

thank you
Namat falasteen fi kahf adouja kamadan.. tashko ila 7akaman abka laha alwalada
tolamlilm adama3 wa tandoub alquds
Very sad nasheed.. slept palestine--- and wept for jerusalem imsad
I've tried looking for you, the Munshid for that particular nasheed is Sa'ad al-Ghaamdi, but all the results come up with files of the same length. No luck...

Nájlá
05-23-2008, 11:31 AM
i love these nasheeds

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Baraka Allah feekoum.. akhi jz.. I am sure it will turn up.. I have a feeling namt falsteen is very old.. I think sa3d al ghamidi is young .. it was probably before his time?

jzcasejz
05-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Baraka Allah feekoum.. akhi jz.. I am sure it will turn up.. I have a feeling namt falsteen is very old.. I think sa3d al ghamidi is young .. it was probably before his time?

The song must be old, since I found hits with someone else singing it as well (not as good I must say), so it must be a known famous song well before Ghaamdi's time. However, the version in the original link was definitely sung, or you could say covered, by Ghaamdi. :)

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:36 PM
really? do you mind giving me his version too pls?
Jazaka Allah khyran

jzcasejz
05-23-2008, 12:41 PM
really? do you mind giving me his version too pls?
Jazaka Allah khyran

Oh crap, maybe I wasn't too clear :X. The one by Ghaamdi is the one that is found on the page you linked on the original post, this one: http://www.sawtalhurriyah.com/music/...0Falasteen.mp3

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:44 PM
really that is him? sob7an Allah.. yeah I can be dense at times.. I didn't sleep much last night.. I don't have my faculties about me today ..

hmmmmmm let me search for his anasheed in arabic maybe that will make it turn up..
I just want to know how it ends..
it makes me so sad...imsad

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:48 PM
are you good at googlin? I have put this in
سعد الغامدي
نامت فلسطين

hope the search is fruitful :X:-[

jzcasejz
05-23-2008, 12:51 PM
I didn't sleep much last night.. I don't have my faculties about me today ..
Ah I see, no worries. Anyways, I already searched in Arabic, best result was that on IslamWay, but it was the exact same quality and length sadly.

جوري
05-23-2008, 12:54 PM
yup.. so amazing missing an alif can make all the difference between sleep and 'growth' lol..
told you I don't have my facutlies about me today but .. so glad you did the searchin... I am not very good with google..
I had no idea that was him sob7an Allah.. maybe I can at least google the lyrics on the account I can't make out half of them.. something about 'lebanon' at the end of that or am i imagining it?

جوري
05-23-2008, 01:09 PM
نامت فلسطين في كهف الدجا كمدا .................

جوري
05-23-2008, 04:45 PM
slept Palestine in a cave of darkness subdued
declared its grievances to a leader who made its young cry
something montasiba can't make the words out ?
long live justice if we haven't deceived
amasses tears in its breast with fury
and rues over Jerusalem with each day more distant
more words I can't make out
where are the millions of this umma's slaughtered, and to which traitors sacrificed?

ask my countries? ask Lebanon why its so gleeful?

our blood in her midst ablaze...

if other persons who speak Arabic can fill in the blanks or correct where I have erred I'd be much obliged..

thank you

jzcasejz
05-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Hope you don't mind me posting this here... this one's my favourite Palestinian nasheed. It's a Hamas nasheed...

جوري
05-23-2008, 07:42 PM
mind? lol...I love it pls post or merge with other better threads?

chacha_jalebi
05-23-2008, 09:02 PM
omg they are olddddd oldd nasheeds, i remember hearing that haya ya ummah nasheed aaa memoriess!! subhanAllah lol

Na7lah
05-23-2008, 09:10 PM
i've tried searching for the lyrics sis but i cant seem to find anything

i like the Hamas nasheed :D and the estashadiyat

jzcasejz
05-25-2008, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
and the estashadiyat
Yep, I can't stop listening to it! Thanks Skye...

جوري
05-25-2008, 05:35 PM
:lol: my pleasure.. I am going to have to re-translate it, because I did a lousy job, I was in a hurry that night but didn't wish to deny my dear sister her request... it is actually much deeper and more sublime than the lousy job I have done.. my apologies imsad..

جوري
05-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

same nasheed الاستشهاديات

علوا الرايات.. طلوا النجمات.. هلوا من الأقصى هلوا وأجوا مزنارات علوا الرايات علوا طلوا النجمات طلوا هلوا من الأقصى هلوا وأجوا مزنارات جابوا التاريخ فينا كادوا اللي يعادينا إحنا والله ما نسينا الاستشهاديات وأنت يا ريم رياشي يا عبوة نار أطفالك والرشاشي كلوا الشعار بنت القسام آكل ألغام بنت الأوهام علوا الرايات ************** بنت السرايا هنادي زين الأبطال بالعزة تقاض الأعادي والدم يسال بنت الجهاد شد الزناد صب الجلاد يا جرادات ************** وأنت آيات انزفيتي والحنة الدم يا أم الكوفية وفيت والعرس التم بنت الفرسان ذاقوا الهوان وأم القرآن وأنت الآيات ************** يا أهل مصيلح النزالي طلت دارين يا أبو عيشة مهرة أصالة يا أم الميادين خذ هالميدان يا أم الشجعان ذاقوا السجان منك آهاااااااااات ************** وفا إدريس نادتلك يا أقصانا خذ مني الروح ترخصلك يا مسرانا خذ شبابي يحلى ترابي خلي شعبي يعلي الهامات ************** علوا الرايات علوا طلوا النجمات طلوا هلوا من الأقصى هلوا وأجوا مزنارات جابوا التاريخ فينا كادوا اللي يعادينا إحنا والله ما نسينا الاستشهاديات

more goodies?
http://youtubech.com/user/mesho622000

enjoy

جوري
05-25-2008, 06:36 PM
علوا الرايات.. طلوا النجمات.. هلوا من الأقصى هلوا وأجوا مزنارات علوا الرايات
Raise the flags, the stars have hailed, issue forth from Al aqsa and come 'maznarat' I imagine to be a Palestinian word, not sure what it denotes so unless someone can help me out, I'll take a stab at it and say it means bring rifles? as in to ready for battle? علوا طلوا النجمات طلوا هلوا من الأقصى هلوا وأجوا مزنارات
They have brought history or 'glory' to us, to spite those who oppose us, we will never forget our martyrs. جابوا التاريخ فينا كادوا اللي يعادينا إحنا والله ما نسينا الاستشهاديات
you Reem Ryashi an instrumentation of fire, your children with rifles are the paragon وأنت يا ريم رياشي يا عبوة نار أطفالك والرشاشي كلوا الشعار بنت
Al qasama who 'ate' allegorical mines, daughter of aspirations raise the flagsالقسام آكل ألغام بنت الأوهام علوا الرايات **************
daughter of wealth hanadi a model of bravery, with fearlessness opposes the enemy while the blood flows, daughter of Jihad, pull on the trigger, so bring forth your ( whips) you insects/locusts ( a way to describe the enemy) بنت السرايا هنادي زين الأبطال بالعزة تقاض الأعادي والدم يسال بنت الجهاد شد الزناد صب الجلاد يا جرادات ************** and you ayat were betrothed and blood was your 'henna' wearing a scarf martyred as your ceremony ended? 'altam' not sure quite what it means--daughter of وأنت آيات انزفيتي والحنة الدم يا أم الكوفية وفيت والعرس التم بنت الفرسان ذاقوا knights, who have tasted abasement.. mother is the Quran and you are the verses (verses = ayat which I suspect is an intended pun) الهوان وأم القرآن وأنت الآيات ************** يا أهل folk of mosylah an'nazali has come dareen, father of aysha she is a genuine arabian 'mohra' a mohra in arabic is a young female horse (a beautiful way to describe a woman) she is the mother of the town.. take this town then, mother of the brave, who have tasted imprisonment .. from you we've savored the ahhhhas ( as in they have experienced much grief) مصيلح النزالي طلت دارين يا أبو عيشة مهرة أصالة يا أم الميادين خذ هالميدان يا أم الشجعان ذاقوا السجان منك آهاااااااااات ************** وفا إدريس نادتلك يا أقصانا خذ مني الروح ترخصلك يا wafa idris called out to you our aqsa, take from me my soul for you it is an insignificant price to pay, you are the destination, take my youth, so that my grave tastes sweeter, let my country elevate its determination مسرانا خذ شبابي يحلى ترابي خلي شعبي يعلي الهامات ************** علوا الرايات علوا طلوا النجمات طلوا هلوا من الأقصى هلوا وأجوا مزنارات جابوا التاريخ فينا كادوا اللي يعادينا إحنا والله ما نسينا الاستشهاديات Raise the flags, the stars have hailed, issue forth from Al aqsa and come 'maznarat'

eh maybe this way is better?

Raise the flags, the stars have hailed, issue forth from Al aqsa and come 'maznarat' I imagine to be a Palestinian word, not sure what it denotes so unless someone can help me out, I'll take a stab at it and say it means bring rifles? as in to ready for battle?

They have brought history or 'glory' to us, to spite those who oppose us, we will never forget our martyrs.
you Reem Ryashi an instrumentation of fire, your children with rifles are the paragon
Al qasama who 'ate' mines allegorical , daughter of aspirations raise the flags
Daughter of riches hanadi a model of bravery, with fearlessness opposed the enemy and the blood flows, daughter of Jihad, pull on the trigger, so bring forth your ( whips) you insects/locusts ( a way to describe the enemy)**************

And you ayat were betrothed and blood is your 'henna' , wearing a scarf martyred as your ceremony ended? 'altam' not sure quite what it means--daughter of knights, they who have tasted abasement.. Mother is the Quran and you are the verses (verses = ayat which I suspect is an intended pun)
Folk of mosylah an'nazali has come dareen ; father of aysha she is a genuine arabian 'mohra' a mohra in arabic is a young female horse (a beautiful way to describe a woman) she is the mother of the town.. take this town then, mother of the brave, who have tasted imprisonment .. from you we've savored the ahhhhas ( as in they have experienced much grief)
Wafa idris called out to you our aqsa, take from me my soul for you it is an insignificant price to pay, you are the destination, take my youth, so that my grave tastes sweeter, let my country elevate its determination

Raise the flags, the stars have hailed, issue forth from Al aqsa and come 'maznarat'
the end.. if I have made an error, or if you are pali and know what 'altam' and maznarat better than I, then please share.. thank you and Jazakoum Allah khyran.. this nasheed is a tribute to Muslim women who have been martyred for palestine.. May Allah swt yonsur ummat Mohammed..

Victory is ours.. and the time is NOW

Khayal
05-25-2008, 07:39 PM
:sl:

JazaakAllaah khayr Sister for the translation, It is a very awesome nasheed..I feel like listening to it again n again..:)

جوري
05-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Baraka Allah feeki ukhty.. it was but my pleasure..
I know these anasheed are addictive.. makes me feel like the time is now to reclaim al Aqsa and all that is rightfully ours insha'Allah..
but sadly we chant while the enemy excavates beneath it.. so afraid to speak out or oppose them lest they *gasp* call us terrorists...

جوري
05-26-2008, 03:04 AM
more anasheed
http://is.aswatalislam.net/search.aspx?strSearch=naat

Na7lah
05-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Jazakallah Khair for the translation sis :)

Nájlá
06-01-2008, 04:19 PM
*edit*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.