/* */

PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush Authorized 911 Attacks Says Government Insider Stanley Hilton

ajazz
05-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Assalamualikum

just wanted to share this with all of you.

http://tinyurl.com/58b5vs

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Air Jordan
05-24-2008, 02:53 PM
ajazz;

Stanley Hilton is no "government insider". He may have worked for Bob Dole in his Presidential campaign but that was 1996...and Dole lost.

He is representing clients suing the government for $ 7 billion. He is an attorney. If his lips are moving, he's lying.

Mr Hilton:

Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered.

Doesn't that at least make you question his motives? He is suing Bush both for ordering the attack and allowing it to happen. Well, which is it? He can't do both.

They guy is Bart Simpson with a yellow legal pad. So the CIA hires undercover agents to spy on Muslims in the US and then they take these valuable assets and fly them into buildings? It's just idiotic. It would have to be a conspiracy of thousands of individuals.

The most obvious explanation may be painful for you but it is still the only plausible explanation. Stay away from the Kool Aid, man.

ajazz
05-24-2008, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Air Jordan
ajazz;

The most obvious explanation may be painful for you but it is still the only plausible explanation. Stay away from the Kool Aid, man.
I don't know if he is lying or not.
yes the explanation is painful BECAUSE IT IS A LIE and it is having profound effect on Muslims but both positive and negative, great many people are coming to Islam because they wanted to find out what Islam is really about after 911 happened and great many people have ended up hating muslims
but a lie is a lie

do your own research if you care for truth

for starters

Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11.
http://tinyurl.com/4tjj4d

January 14, 2008 – Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. They are among the rapidly growing number of military and intelligence service veterans, scientists, engineers, and architects challenging the government’s story. The officers’ statements appear below, listed alphabetically.
http://tinyurl.com/24cuul

IS 9/11 THE GREATEST HOAX IN HISTORY?
http://tinyurl.com/3frpsm

100 Professors Question
9/11 Commission Report

Many respected and distinguished university professors have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. A number even allege government complicity in the terrorist acts of 9/11. Below are the highly revealing public statements on this vital topic of over 100 university professors with links for verification and further investigation.
http://tinyurl.com/2wser3

just google 911 truth

you don't need to be rocket scientist to conclude that planes did not bring down the towers

I witnessed the incident live(on tv) with my father (he is no more, may
Allah(swt) forgive his sins and grant him paradise) and he said this was a demolition and i argued with him at that time and he said haven't you seen how buildings fall when they are demolished and i still argued with him.
What a fool i was!

so tell me how many people are lying?

Air Jordan
05-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh dear. I can see that you have already drunk deeply of the Kool Aid. Berry berry? I hope you find what you are looking for, sir.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ajazz
05-25-2008, 04:11 AM
Oh dear. I can see that you have already drunk deeply of the Kool Aid. Berry berry? I hope you find what you are looking for, sir.
Sorry no kool Aid only kool head.
I hope you find what you are NOT looking for,sir.

Air Jordan
05-25-2008, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ajazz
Sorry no kool Aid only kool head.
I hope you find what you are NOT looking for,sir.

That was pretty clever. Seriously.

A bit presumptuous, but clever. That makes it even more odd that you would buy this stuff.

islamirama
05-25-2008, 06:17 AM
Assalamualikum

just wanted to share this with all of you.

http://tinyurl.com/58b5vs
**Note: Spying site, you're computer blocked access...

ajazz
05-25-2008, 11:31 AM
That was pretty clever. Seriously.

A bit presumptuous, but clever. That makes it even more odd that you would buy this stuff.

sorry, I don't have ' Loose Change ' to buy the stuff.

is Bush involved personally?
maybe, maybe not.
was it Muslims who flew the planes into the tower?
maybe, maybe not.
were plane responsible for the collapse?
.....pause

(presumptuous)

no they were not.
hey wait..... its not me that say this
he is some MIT engineer, i don't know if he is on kool aid or hot aid but certainly not on government aid.

Media Tags are no longer supported
yeah and no plane hit pentagon.
.....not me again.

what no plane?

This one from CNN (completely non-reliable news)
yeah..since this was reliable, it was not shown again.

and here is something more refreshing than kool aid

FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP

http://tinyurl.com/2knal

and don't forget to checkout Reichstag fire

http://tinyurl.com/469el

don't be a herd be a shepherd

may the FORCE force you to see the truth

ajazz
05-25-2008, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
**Note: Spying site, you're computer blocked access...

Hmm...very conspirational indeed.
try googling this sentence or part of it.

George W Bush Authorized 911 Attacks Says Government Insider Stanley Hilton

Thought
05-25-2008, 03:04 PM
mmh

Air Jordan
05-26-2008, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thought
mmh
ajazz;

Look what you are doing :D

The problem with the notion that no plane hit the Pentagon is they found 757 engine and landing gear parts in the debris.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...cy/q0265.shtml

Do you realize how much kinetic energy a commerical jetliner has traveling at 400-500 mph? Do you know what happens to aluminum when it hits reinforced concrete at 500 mph?

Then there is the somewhat awkward business of several hundred commuters seeing a jetliner buzz the highway before the explosion. And there is the even more awkward business of an airline missing an airliner (they tend to pay really close attention to them as they cost millions) and the very, very awkward business of all the passenger and crew missing. Still, you may be onto something. :omg:

ajazz
05-26-2008, 09:30 AM
ajazz;

Do you realize how much kinetic energy a commerical jetliner has traveling at 400-500 mph? Do you know what happens to aluminum when it hits reinforced concrete at 500 mph?
757s don’t go that fast. The airplane will just not do that,” Russ Wittenberg, a retired pilot with United and Pan Am airlines, told AFP. "Its exceeding its air speed and mach speed limitations. The airplane just won't perform those maneuvers. The mach limit for a 757 is about 360 knots at 23,000 feet," Wittenberg said.

http://tinyurl.com/4kqwu8

by the way
An MIT grad student did the calculations to determine what vaporization of a crashing passenger jet would require---and he came up with an impact speed of Mach 15.5. If indeed the plane mostly vaporized, it would be the first time in aviation history.

ajazz;

And there is the even more awkward business of an airline missing an airliner (they tend to pay really close attention to them as they cost millions) and the very, very awkward business of all the passenger and crew missing. Still, you may be onto something.
yes i would also like to know what happened
thats why we need independent reinvestigation.(impossible..err nearly))

ajazz;

Then there is the somewhat awkward business of several hundred commuters seeing a jetliner buzz the highway before the explosion.

Eyewitness reports are notoriously unreliable. On the one hand they can be intentionally misleading. Without wishing to cast aspersions on the honesty of any single witness that day, it is a point of fact that a large proportion of the witnesses to the Pentagon attack were, not surprisingly, military officials and other Pentagon personnel. More surprising perhaps is that so many employees of mainstream media organisations were also in the area that day. Eyewitness reports can also be unintentionally misleading. This is particularly the case when the event witnessed is sudden, short-lived and singular in nature, which is certainly the case with the Pentagon attack. In these circumstances many people have difficulty accurately processing in their own minds what they have seen and may unconsciously rearrange or embellish events to make their subsequent account sound more rational and plausible.

http://tinyurl.com/6nhx55

some of the witness

SERIOUSLY ...WHERES THE PLANE !?!?!???!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE BUT WHERE?

ajazz
05-26-2008, 03:03 PM
physics lesson

steely lesson

Air Jordan
05-26-2008, 03:58 PM
757s don’t go that fast. The airplane will just not do that,” Russ Wittenberg, a retired pilot with United and Pan Am airlines, told AFP. "Its exceeding its air speed and mach speed limitations. The airplane just won't perform those maneuvers. The mach limit for a 757 is about 360 knots at 23,000 feet," Wittenberg said.

http://tinyurl.com/4kqwu8.
Dood, 360 kts is 414 mph. The plane was diving. A plane in a dive gathers airspeed. It's called gravity. Here is something else. If you are planning to "martyr" yourself (and parenthetically murder several dozen absolutely innocent passengers and crew) you are not required to follow safe operating rules for the Boeing 757. This wasn't like a plane landing at the airport near you. The landing gear were not deployed, the flaps were not deployed and the throttles were pushed all the way up. They were really screaming in. BTW, the "pilot" was no Chuck Yeager. Witnesses saw the plane dipping its wings right and left before impact and the plane hit the ground first, its momentum carrying it into the building.

An MIT grad student did the calculations to determine what vaporization of a crashing passenger jet would require---and he came up with an impact speed of Mach 15.5. If indeed the plane mostly vaporized, it would be the first time in aviation history..
You don't know anything about chemistry, do you? Nothing was "vaporized" (with the exception of buring fuel). Nobody is saying there was a 200 ton cloud of gaseous aluminum and iron. That is idiotic. The plane broke up and some of the aluminum melted. There were Rolls Royce engine parts 5 feet across, intact front landing gear, 757 wheel rims. They even found the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.

Do you really want to hear the sounds of the pilots fighting for their lives? Is THAT what you want to hear? The FAA released transcripts of United Flight 93's voice recorder. The copilot can be heard pleading for his life before his neck is severed. They realized that was too traumatic..not to mention inflammatory. What do you think would happen if the FAA gave an actual copy of that kind of audio tape to the news media? I'll tell you what would happen. The US Army would meet its annual recruitment goals in a week.

yes i would also like to know what happened
thats why we need independent reinvestigation.(impossible..err nearly)).
No doubt the CIA has the crew and passengers sequestered at the secret soundstage where they faked the moon landings. They must be running up quite a take-out pizza bill by now, eh?

I still don't understand how people can, in the interst of supporting their preposterous conspiracy notions, fixate on minutiae, like grainy still shots from a security camera, when there is literally a mountain of evidence to the contrary. Tens of thousands of New Yorkers (not to mention many millions on live TV) saw the second plane hit the WTC. What do you think that was, pal, a navigational error?

There is something in your brain that makes you accept things like this. You aren't the only one, in fact, there are so many Konspiracy Kooks that I have to believe the conspiracy center of the brain has some other biological purpose. Perhaps it helped the first hominids who ventured out the trees to deduce that the leopards were really trying to eat them. It seems to have outlived its usefullnes sin the modern world.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE BUT WHERE?

Cue the Twilight Zone music.

------
05-26-2008, 04:01 PM
:salamext:

Conspiracies are not allowed on this forum.

:threadclo

aadil77
05-26-2008, 04:07 PM
yh?^ what have you got for us on the pentagon attacks, the 747 seemed to have vapourised over there didn't it along with all its passengers, with a massive black hole in the building and no fuselage visible, just a turbine engine

then somehow cctv footage from a nearby fuel station gets heavily edited then something like 5 frames are released,

oh yh what about the third trade centre building? that seemed to have 'collapsed' as well from the planes, not much media covering that, ehh?

sheesh i'm sure someone else could have done a better job than that!

Air Jordan
05-26-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
yh?^ what have you got for us on the pentagon attacks, the 747 seemed to have vapourised over there didn't it along with all its passengers, with a massive black hole in the building and no fuselage visible, just a turbine engine!
It was a 757, pal. The passengers were not vaporized. They were terrorized while in flight then they were mercifully killed by the massive G-forces of the crash, then they were shredded as the debris tore through the building, then the little bits of them were incinerated. Pretty cool, eh?

The fuselage is mostly aluminum, it is much more malleable and has a much lower melting point than the titanium and steel engine parts. Obvious 757 wheels were found and parts of the APU and most of the front landing gear strut and even some fuselage skin outside the building..not to mention the flight data recorder and voice recorder.

!
then somehow cctv footage from a nearby fuel station gets heavily edited then something like 5 frames are released, !
That's because it WASN'T TV. It was one of those stop-motion serial still picture devices often used for security cameras. Nothing gets recorded in the intervals.

!
oh yh what about the third trade centre building? that seemed to have 'collapsed' as well from the planes, not much media covering that, ehh?

sheesh i'm sure someone else could have done a better job than that!
I suppose you were making excited giggling sounds as you typed that?

Ah...never mind. It is pointless, isn't it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.