/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alsalamualaykum

Ebrahim
05-24-2008, 01:46 PM
I would consider myself an Arab-American, originally from Iraq.

Living in America, I am not around any Muslims but my family. I like getting into thought-provoking philosophical conversations with anyone and everyone, but so far I have never seriously had such conversations with other Muslims, only with non-Muslims.

I thought perhaps a forum would be a good opportunity for such discussions, as that is what they are made for.

Salam to all, and I hope the time I spend here will be of benefit to myself and others.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
05-24-2008, 01:47 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum and may you benefit from the forum just like all of us have

Muslim Woman
05-24-2008, 02:13 PM

bro, welcome to the forum

al Amaanah
05-24-2008, 05:34 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to LI akh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
05-24-2008, 05:37 PM

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time here. :)

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Walaikum Assalaam Akhi. InshaAllah we hope to engage with you in discussions as well!

See you around :)

Salaam Alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!