/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *Islamic Advice*

Na7lah
05-24-2008, 07:50 PM
:sl:

Hope you all are reading this in the best of health :)

I was thinking we should have a free writing thread. Members can write what ever they like as long as it is Islamic and the thread does have its limits. There will be rules so we will be able to avoid any Fitnah or unislamic things.

The Rules are as follows:
1. ABSOLUTELY no off topic posts
2. Please fear Allah in your posts
3. Do not write anything that might offend any other member
4. Use this as an oppurtunity to either give or recieve advice from other members.

Post your own work if possible inshallah
anything like poems, short essays, short stories, exc...
Jazakaum Allahu Khairan :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-24-2008, 07:52 PM
:salamext:

“You ask answers for problems in your life, which came about by not following Islaam in the first place.”

We, as humans, have many desires, and we want all those desires to be fulfilled. Little do we know that if those desires were to be fulfilled and we gained that thing, we would probably be destroyed, and be destined to Jahannam.

We scream and we protest, we even get angry with Allaah (Astagfirullah) that why can’t we have that thing that we really want… It might be that if you have patience, you can gain Jannah (InshaaAllaah).

The tests people go through makes them stronger, and makes them aware of the value of this life, and how it is so insignificant.

I really hope you brothers and sisters stay strong, no matter how many pains or tests you are going through. Remember, the more your Imaan is, and the more Allaah loves you, He will test you, to see whether you love Him or your desires more.

This Qur’aan ayah has always helped me so much;

”Verily, Allaah is with the patient.” [Qur’aan, Chapter 8, Verse 46]

Na7lah
05-24-2008, 08:24 PM
^really good sis lol

DID YOU PRAY???!

Did you pray today? Are you one of those people who just forget about the Salah cuz Fajr is too early? Dhuhr and Asr? Well I’m too busy, I’ll pray later. But later turns out to be never. Maghrib? You only pray it because your mom’s nagging at you or you’r embarrassed because you’re with a group of people who pray so u just join. Not really wanting to but u do. After a long hard day you’r so tired you don’t want to do anything else. Isha? It doesn’t even pass your mind. You just throw your self on your bed and fall asleep not caring, not ashamed.

Salah. It’s sad how people don’t understand how important it is. How hard is it to just pause for a few minutes -not more than ten- and just submit yourself to Allah? Your Lord, your saviour. What if die right now? You might who knows. You might die before you even finish reading this. Scary? No? Yes? Well, do you think if u died right now and after a while you’r placed in your grave. It’s all dark and you can hardlt see anything. Al of a sudden you see some sort of creature. More ugly than anything in this world. You’r so frightened you wana run but u cant…BAM! Your grave turns into a pit of fire. A huge snake slithers towards u. Hungry. It’s really hungry. It comes faster and faster, and faster still. It seems to take forever. U wana just die but no. u’r gona be left to taste the punishment. BAM! The snak thing bites u. u scream at the pain of the poison going through your body.

Guess what? That’s only like one percent of the punishment u’r gona get for not praying. Why would u choose that over eternal happiness. You’r not willin to pause at wat ever u’r doing that’s making u happy jus to pray den u’ll get an eternal happiness in Jannah? Wer u’ll get anything u want. With out even asking for it. U just think bout it and BAM! It’s right infront of ya.

"So woe to the worshippers Who are neglectful Of their prayers" [Surat Al-ma'oon 107:4-5]

Muhammad
05-24-2008, 09:07 PM
:sl:

Thread title changed to try and keep focused Insha'Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
05-24-2008, 09:07 PM
^Jazakallah Khair :)

Pen Marks
05-24-2008, 09:40 PM
i wrote this back in sixth grade :p i was searching for something on my computer and i found it

Bravery

Bravery is a special personality a person can have. A brave person can stand up to anything. He is courageous, audacious, and daring. Bravery is a trait that only few achieve.

There are many examples of bravery in the Islamic History. Khalid bin Waleed is one of them. Khalid was one of the greatest warriors and commanders of the Muslim History. When the enemy would hear the name of this fearless man they would be shaken by a terrible and dreadful panic. His stormy attacks and victories stunned the world. The Prophet gave him the title Saifullah (Sword of Allah). The prophet once said to him:

Khalid you are the sword of Allah Almighty which has been made to annihilate the Kuffar(disbelievers).
When he was fighting in battles he would tear through the ranks of the enemy with his razor shard sword and whoever dared to stand in his way met his end. He was a great commander and would always encourage his men to fight their hardest. He would tell them:

Oh Companions! Advance! The cool breezes of Paradise welcome us, and triumph and glory are waiting for us. We will achieve two pleasures, martyrdom and Jannah, or victory and success. Advance Allah is with us!

Another brave person is the Prophet himself. In the hijrah when the Prophet was in the cave with Abubakr, and Abubakr was scared he consoled him and told him that Allah was with them. Despite the fact that the majority of his people was against him, he wasn’t scared because he knew that Allah would
save them. And indeed Allah did save them. He ordered a spider to consruct
its web on the mouth of the cave, and he also ordered a bird to build its nest next to the opening of the cave. Later when Quraish saw this they were convinced that no one had entered the cave for a along time. They knew that no one could enter the cave without damaging the spider web and disturbing the bird.

Allah says in the Quran:
Allah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of the two; when they (Muhammad and Abubakr) were in the cave, he said to his companion: Be not sad surely Allah is with us. Then Allah sent down his Sakinah upon him and strengthened him with forces which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while the word of Allah became the uppermost; and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

I believe that every one should stand up for what he knows is right. He shouldn’t be afraid of the enemy of opponent. I believe that if a person is steadfast and believes in Allah alone and puts his trust in him than Allah will indeed help him prevail and be successful.

'Abd-al Latif
05-25-2008, 10:23 PM
:salamext:

Fear Allah and don't waste time.

Pen Marks
05-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Bump

Na7lah
05-29-2008, 11:23 PM
L
I
F
E

Is a gift. you can eighter accept it or refuse it. of course, no one really refuses a gift but they tend to misuse it. This gift, life, however, was given to you by your lord, but it's different from other gifts. other gifts no matter what you do with them you wont be punished or scolded for your acts. on the other hand, if u misuse this gift, than you will suffer the consequences on the day of judgement.

Wassalamu Alaykum :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.