/* */

PDA

View Full Version : CIA Protects Al-Qaeda From Extradition

Cabdullahi
05-24-2008, 10:38 PM
The CIA is protecting an Al-Qaeda linked terror group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11 from being extradited to Iran according to an ABC News report, which also reveals that U.S. intelligence has been meeting and advising the group that has been blamed for bombings in Iran.

As the London Telegraph reported last year, "The CIA is giving arms-length support, supplying money and weapons, to an Iranian militant group, Jundullah, which has conducted raids into Iran from bases in Pakistan."

Jundullah is a Sunni Al-Qaeda offshoot terrorist group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, reported the Asia Times in 2004.

The group also produces propaganda tapes and literature for al-Qaeda's media wing, As-Sahab, which is in turn closely affiliated with the military-industrial complex front IntelCenter, the group that makes available Al-Qaeda videos to the western media.

IntelCenter was caught last year adding their logo to alleged Al-Qaeda tapes at the same time as the Al-Qaeda media brand, stoking suspicions that the Pentagon affiliated IntelCenter was directly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.

Jundullah has been blamed for a number of bombings inside Iran aimed at destabilizing Ahmadinejad's government and is also active in Pakistan, having been fingered for its involvement in attacks on police stations and car bombings at the Pakistan-US Cultural Center in 2004.

"In another sign of growing tensions with the United States, Pakistan is threatening to turn over to Iran six members of a tribal militant group Iran claims are "spies" for the CIA," reports ABC News.

"The group, Jundullah, operates in Baluchistan on both sides of the border between Iran and Pakistan and has carried out a number of violent attacks on Iranian army facilities and officers inside the country."

"The CIA has denied any direct ties with the group, but U.S. officials tell ABC News U.S. intelligence officers frequently meet and advise Jundullah leaders, and current and former intelligence officers are working to prevent the men from being sent to Iran."

The fact that the highest echelons of the U.S. intelligence apparatus are meeting, advising and funding Sunni Al-Qaeda groups as a means of facilitating terrorist bombings and regime change in Iran completely invalidates the "war on terror" as a fabled fraud and renders ludicrous Bush administration rhetoric about fighting Al-Qaeda cells in Iraq.

Neo-Cons drooling at the prospect of an invasion of Iran have hardly been shy about their support of terror attacks aimed against Iran by means of Jundullah, MEK and other groups listed as terror organizations by the State Department.

Ret. Gen. Thomas McInerney, who was part of the Pentagon's "message force multipliers" propaganda program, recently called for the Bush administration to commit acts of terror in Iran on Fox News.

In November 2007, Fox and Friends host Brian Kilmeade openly called for US support for acts of terrorism, such as car bombings, in Tehran. Colonel David Hunt, who has over 29 years of military experience including extensive operational experience in Special Operations, Counter Terrorism and Intelligence Operations, agreed with Kilmeade, stating "absolutely" in response to Kilmead's question about whether cars should start blowing up in Tehran.

Last weekend, the Iranian Intelligence Ministry busted a CIA-backed terror group that was planning to bomb scientific, educational, and religious centers, and carry out assassinations in Iran, according to a report in the Tehran Times.

------------------------------------
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/may...a_protects.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Air Jordan
05-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't the Baluchis fall into the category of "freedom fighters"? :) The Sunnis of Baluchistan are being oppressed by the Iranian Shia. Hey...its' sort of like an occupation.

Give me a "C", give me an "I", give me an "A"....what's it spell?........

BTW, there is an alternative to proxies. You wouldn't like that either.

Cabdullahi
05-24-2008, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Air Jordan
Wouldn't the Baluchis fall into the category of "freedom fighters"? :) The Sunnis of Baluchistan are being oppressed by the Iranian Shia. Hey...its' sort of like an occupation.

Give me a "C", give me an "I", give me an "A"....what's it spell?........

BTW, there is an alternative to proxies. You wouldn't like that either.
Oh really i never knew that,well the american government are in no position to train and protect the people of baluch when they comfortably sit in iraq and afghanistan oppressing the helpless.there is no point in doing so ,but america has to try every trick in the book to fabricate lies and force two sides to fight each other just to please israel,i think every one of us! must die so that israel can be saved.just imagine an israeli state was not there,where would america be,more richer, more powerful and more peacefull?

Cabdullahi
05-25-2008, 07:42 PM
bump

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Air Jordan
05-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Junior;

Help me to understand how an ethnic and sectarian conflict between Muslims in the modern state of Iran (and Pakistan) is the fault of Israel or the Jews or the US.

Which side is Israel on..the Persians or the Baloch? You do realize the Baloch were rebeling against central government authority before the modern state of Israel existed?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.