/* */

PDA

View Full Version : watch what american sh*** are doing in iraq on youtube before they remove this

جوري
05-26-2008, 01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq5_vG3cYGM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
05-26-2008, 01:28 AM
:sl:

Whaaa.... stagfurika ya allah!!

Omyy..... I am speechless.... r they humans? r they really humans? With the kids...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you very much for that link sister!, I am gna show that tooo alot of people! jazaakAllah khair!

Gator
05-26-2008, 03:21 AM
Very good propaganda. Posting behavior by a few idiots. Great. Skye, very disappointed in you.

جوري
05-26-2008, 03:24 AM
excuse me.. what would you like? applause?
I love the 'propaganda bit'.. I guess even eye witness is questionable now a days if not agreeble with the one sided pacifism..
disappointed doesn't begin to cut it!
though frankly your disappointment means jack to me!

cheers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
05-26-2008, 03:41 AM
:cry:
u see that kids chasing the car for a bottle of water?! how dare they!!! THey have no mercy, no heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they dont even have mercy for a puppy?! are they kiddin?!

arabianprincess
05-26-2008, 04:34 AM
that was sad.. but as yall know thats normal to them when it comes to other ppl ... n they still call us terroist i cant believe that.. how pathetic but i dont blame them for this alone i blame allllll the muslims countries for not steppin up... come muslims UNITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

truemuslim
05-26-2008, 04:36 AM
^ yeh seriously am sure we can all take them.
we da ummah man!
We got ALLAH on our side..........plus we own anyway. prolly coz we got allah on our side but still...we own. da ummah owns man!!

Azzuri
05-26-2008, 01:12 PM
ASAW Skye,

Great job....I must say....

chacha_jalebi
05-26-2008, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gator
Very good propaganda. Posting behavior by a few idiots. Great. Skye, very disappointed in you.
well this is not the first case, is it, there have been many cases, of abuse, the quran shootin, the pictures, the rapes and im sure you all have seen that puppy been thrown of the cliff, but im sure they were all made up or were jus "propaganda" innit pssssssh

Güven
05-26-2008, 01:20 PM
They are Realy goin Insane What tha hell
and no one is goin to do something about it I know :raging:

Umar001
05-26-2008, 01:23 PM
If I was American, it maybe selfish, but I wouldn't wanna bring them home. I mean would you really want those type of people in your country?

Those type of individuals make me scare of having kids.

chacha_jalebi
05-26-2008, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
and no one is goin to do something about it I know :raging:
Allah (swt) is gona deal with them! , innahum yakidoona kaydaa, wa akidu kayda,

جوري
05-26-2008, 02:44 PM
If I were a leader of a Muslim country..
By the Allah that we worship, I'd declare my nation no matter how small or puny an Islamic state. I'd address its people by asking them to come together for the sake of Allah and for the love of Islam, every man/woman and child to stand fierce against this enemy to the death-- so that future generations can know of no fear and know of freedom!

But you see we all love life so much and each one is so afraid for his seat and to bequeath the throne to his offspring.. cowardice has taken a hold of their heart.. they don't know that a coward dies a thousand times and a hero just once!

And so we all sit and watch, filled with anger but nothing more-- awaiting the mehdi, awaiting I don't know what.. while our children get killed, raped, tortured..

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel.

Snowflake
05-26-2008, 02:49 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

the filthy lil morons finally caught showing their true colours! Thank God they will rot in Hell for Eternity.

Dumbnuts did they think the puppy was a muslim too cuz it was in a muslim country? I could still hear the thud it landed with. imsad

Thank you Skye sis

wa alaikum asalam wr wb my sweet sis

جوري
05-26-2008, 02:58 PM
They are always caught showing their true colors, one scandal after the next?.. they deem them 'isolated cases' or a few bad apples and will be handled appropriately.. but they never are, are they?

They were filthy trailer trash red neckers here and that is what they are over there..
la3anhoum Allah fi dounia wal'akhira

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ {36}
[Pickthal 8:36] Lo! those who disbelieve spend their wealth in order that they may debar (men) from the way of Allah. They will spend it, then it will become an anguish for them, then they will be conquered. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto hell.

Ameen..

MustafaMc
05-26-2008, 03:01 PM
These videos and others like them, as horrific as they may be, pale in comparison to the true horrors and injustices (1st Gulf War, embargo, 2nd Gulf War, occupation) that America has instigated against the Iraqi people and for what reason have they died and suffered other than for the oil under their feet and to make some powerful Americans filthy rich. And yet the Muslim world for the most part passively witnesses this happening and does nothing.

جوري
05-26-2008, 03:03 PM
^^^ yup.. I can't for the life of me understand why?..
Someone like Sadaam hussein, must have known he was going to be overthrown in this war, instead of hiding in s crappy little hole wearing a diaper should have fought like a man.. but people love being tyrants to those weaker than them.. whether foreign or domestic.. it just so fills me with rage!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-26-2008, 03:07 PM
OMG THE PUPPY :cry: Ya Allah, it makes me wana cry :cry: I cant believe this! All of it, not just da puppy :raging:

Güven
05-26-2008, 03:11 PM
I RealY Realy Realy Dont UNderstand What Those Leaders Are doin,
Why are they Not helping, WHy are they not fighting, WHy are they soo afraid of
why are they doin this
I Realy dont understand, I have no clue what tha hell is wrong with them :raging::raging:
Do you guys Know it , cause I dont :?:?:?:?

Allahu Aliem, Allah Knows Best

aadil77
05-26-2008, 03:11 PM
looks like american troop have to much ammunition and explosives on there hands, that they can afford to throw random grenades for fun and use iraqi buildings and even civilians for target practice,

subhallah

Ninth_Scribe
05-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Propaganda? Propaganda!?! Those men are a disgrace to their uniform, not to mention the human race!!! Don't you DARE use the word propaganda to describe this video. It is no more propaganda than the feeds that came from that den of iniquity they called the Abu Ghraib prison! They're criminals and, judging from their accent, they come from the American heartland? So then, today's news from there was... Good News! We get what we GIVE - Remember?

I happen to love children and animals... and nothing upsets me more than seeing THEM abused... in the name of!

The Ninth Scribe

Umar001
05-26-2008, 03:56 PM
So I'm guessing people think that this type of thing happens at the hands of the majority of the US Army?

جوري
05-26-2008, 03:56 PM
it pleases me, that as much evil as there is in the world.. there are as many good people who speak against it.. even if their voices are subdued..

thank you

Umar001
05-26-2008, 04:09 PM
It's just that the title reminds me alot of what people against Islam say.

'Look at these dirty Muslims'

Then show a video of terrorist killing children.

S1aveofA11ah
05-26-2008, 04:17 PM
As if the people behind the invasions of Iraq/Afghanistan don't get involved in any properganda themselves!. The amount of utter oppression involved in those invasions was not and probably will not be ever fully known. Do you think Bush would let the US report loads of the REAL incidents on the news channels all day long?. Doubt it very much. After years of killing you get a little 'sratch of the surface'. Skye is doing you a favour of picking up some clips that the leaders beind these invasions would love to see destroyed just like the Abu Ghraib clips. Dissapointment? - you should be thanking Skye he may be helping you from getting brainwashed!!.

chacha_jalebi
05-26-2008, 04:39 PM
its time the muslim leaders and the ummah wake up, like its long overdue!

MKE Brother
05-26-2008, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
So I'm guessing people think that this type of thing happens at the hands of the majority of the US Army?
People would be mistaken if they did. We all know that it only takes a few bad apples from one tree for people to say that the entire tree is rotten

جوري
05-26-2008, 04:42 PM
I don't think anyone believes all Americans are rotten.. I just believe America sends its filth overseas... I didn't feel like conferring the title of soldiers on them, I thought S**** was much more suitable!

:w:

MKE Brother
05-26-2008, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
its time the muslim leaders and the ummah wake up, like its long overdue!
Agreed, while these incidents are the exception, not the rule, people cannot stand idle or it will become the rule and that we cannot allow to happen.

MKE Brother
05-26-2008, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I don't think anyone believes all Americans are rotten.. I just believe America sends its filth overseas... I didn't feel like conferring the title of soldiers on them, I thought S**** was much more suitable!
That is unfortunately what we get when we send over young people with all the cultural knowledge you could hold in a peanut shell over to a region vastly different than what they grew up in. Zero sensitivity for some of these guys. This isn't anything knew though for us, look at the crap we pulled with the civilian population in Vietnam.

Trumble
05-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Members of every army (including resistance movements, 'freedom fighters', etc, etc.) in history has behaved the same, or far worse, on active service. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE. But nobody should have any illusions.

Ninth_Scribe
05-26-2008, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Members of every army (including resistance movements, 'freedom fighters', etc, etc.) in history has behaved the same, or far worse, on active service. THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE. But nobody should have any illusions.
Agreed, but I don't think the point of this video is to condemn the U.S. military as a whole. Me thinks it was published to make the public aware of the fact that the road to hell is paved with good intentions and maybe it would be better for the Muslims in Iraq to deal with Iraq themselves. Clearly Bush is not in control of the situation there even though he has portrayed America as the protector of the people. If this came from other Muslims or Iraqis it would be one thing, but when it comes from those who claim they can teach Iraqis how to be good little girls and boys, it can be interpreted as very condescending. Americans are not "better than" anyone else, but I'll await the religious ruling concerning this tape.

The Ninth Scribe

mehnaz
05-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Very good propaganda. Posting behavior by a few idiots.
EXACTLY!!..SIMILARLY the terrorist actions or misjudgements by a few religious fanatics cannot be taken as the basis to launch a war against the whole community!!!...

Ninth_Scribe
05-26-2008, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mehnaz
EXACTLY!!..SIMILARLY the terrorist actions or misjudgements by a few religious fanatics cannot be taken as the basis to launch a war against the whole community!!!...
But they did... didn't they? They destroyed two countries over it - and neither one of them had anything to do with it.

The Ninth Scribe

mehnaz
05-26-2008, 05:24 PM
^^thts wat im trying to say...i mean wen it comes to american soldiers and these videos they tell us not to stereotype them by just loking at a few incidents...then wat the hell are u guys doing killing all those innocent souls in the name of a WAR??? on TERRORISM???...gimme a break!!

Ninth_Scribe
05-26-2008, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mehnaz
^^thts wat im trying to say...i mean wen it comes to american soldiers and these videos they tell us not to stereotype them by just loking at a few incidents...then wat the hell are u guys doing killing all those innocent souls in the name of a WAR??? on TERRORISM???...gimme a break!!
Well, I've just sent the tape to Iraq's religious scholars, clerics and the Grand Ayatollah, Ali al Sistani. Let them deal with it.

The Ninth Scribe

mehnaz
05-26-2008, 05:59 PM
^^do u think they dont already know??:cry::?

Umm Yoosuf
05-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh,

I'm sorry to say but this thread serves little or no benefit. We know that our Muslim brothers and sisters are suffering all over the world, they are being treated as the lowest of the lowest. Yes, the world is blind to this and it is very hurtful lakin sabr indeed Allaah will give the Muslimoon victory oneday. Make du'a for them subhan Allaah. There is no point in showing such contexts and arguing about it. Allaahu Musta'aan.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.