/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Or Coincidence?

Azzuri
05-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Very interesting site....about the connections between the Bush family and the Saudis....

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/saudi.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-26-2008, 05:10 PM
:salamext:

Conspiracies are not allowed on this forum.

Azzuri
05-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Was just wondering how the post was approved, then.

Umar001
05-26-2008, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azzuri
Was just wondering how the post was approved, then.
I'll answer that with your title, conspiracy or coincidence? Hehe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Azzuri
05-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks.....I was meaning the same, to Serene.

Umar001
05-26-2008, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azzuri
Thanks.....I was meaning the same, to Serene.
It may get closed, the person who approved it may have made a mistake.

czgibson
05-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Greetings,

The links that the Bush family has with the house of Saud and the bin Laden family are well-documented. As far as that goes, the details on the specific page given are not a 'conspiracy theory'.

Whether Bush had anything to do with 9/11 is another question, though. Personally, I haven't made my mind up on that one yet. I suspect the answer is that he didn't, but there certainly are a few awkward questions that surround the subject.

Peace

Azzuri
05-26-2008, 07:08 PM
If the Bush family has links with the Bin Laden family, then why is it not investigated further. I wonder!!!

Amadeus85
05-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Osama ben Laden has huge family which has about a hundred members. One of them is a model in Europe if im not mistaken, other is widely respected muslim in West too. ANd among those dozens and dozens of ben Ladens one appeared to be a terrorist. The rest of the family rejected him and condemned. And this is the whole conspiracy .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.