/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Surah Al Kahf

mo_123
05-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Surah al Kahf

i think i have understood the deeper meaning and outcome of reading this surah..

i belive it awakens the sleeping...
cant explain any more, coz i dont know how too..

YUSUFALI: Without adding, "So please Allah!" and call thy Lord to mind when thou forgettest, and say, "I hope that my Lord will guide me ever closer (even) than this to the right road."
PICKTHAL: Except if Allah will. And remember thy Lord when thou forgettest, and say: It may be that my Lord guideth me unto a nearer way of truth than this.
SHAKIR: Unless Allah pleases; and remember your Lord when you forget and say: Maybe my Lord will guide me to a nearer course to the right than this.

i suggest everyone shud read this surah and ponder over it, and inshallah u will all awaken...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.