/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MY Dad

Lonely Gal
05-27-2008, 07:38 AM
My dad is ill at the mo, he has been for a long time but we have not known what it is. My dad hasn't told us as he doesn't want everyone to know but yesterday he spoke to me and my sister and the way he was talking tells us its very serious. Please pray everything is Ok with him, very worried.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cute123
05-27-2008, 08:06 AM
i will pray for him inshallah. i didnt understand what is mo.

Tania
05-27-2008, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
i will pray for him inshallah. i didnt understand what is mo.
mo-moment.

Nájlá
05-27-2008, 08:08 AM
i will pray for him inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
05-27-2008, 08:08 AM
i have a strong feelings about my dad and mom! Dads and Moms come in different colors, sizes but all pakages include only one operating system-Love Care Sacrifice!

May Allah (SWT) give Shifa e Ajila Kamila to your dad so that you can enjoy his company for a longer time.
Ma'assalma.
PS: I could not understand nature of the illness anyways, still praying.

glo
05-27-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm praying for you and your dad, Lonely Gal.

Lonely Gal
05-27-2008, 08:27 AM
thanks guys.. it may be TB cos it runs in family.. but could be worse..
dad was sayin things like I may not be around much longer, look after your mum and sister... so upsetting..

cute123
05-27-2008, 08:30 AM
take care, and do let us know. and Tb is curable.

------
05-27-2008, 08:33 AM
:salamext:

Sis just hang in there and pray to Allaah subhaan wa taa'la... It's hard but wallaahi dua makes so much difference...and dua is 1 of the 2 things that can change destiny...

cute123
05-27-2008, 08:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

Sis just hang in there and pray to Allaah subhaan wa taa'la... It's hard but wallaahi dua makes so much difference...and dua is 1 of the 2 things that can change destiny...
very true !!! i would suggest give some sadqah if possible.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2008, 08:51 AM
from Allah we come and to him is our return.

dont worry sis, everyone lives for as long as Allaah wills and Allahu Akbar that we can all be content with that :)

Assalamu Alaikum

Lonely Gal
05-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Dad's got TB. on medication from 11 tabs a day.. pray he's ok please.. he's very upset and scared..

cute123
05-27-2008, 12:12 PM
first of all you cool down. and take his proper care and most important proper medication. TB is utterly curable.

Tania
05-27-2008, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
. TB is utterly curable.
I heard that too :) With care he will be healthy again. Be strong

cute123
05-28-2008, 05:43 AM
I know a freind of mine ,she even had TB and more than 11 tabs a day, and she grew thinner and thinner day by day. but with proper diet and proper medication she recovered

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!