/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Section

Layla454
05-27-2008, 01:27 PM
:sl:

I applied for the two sisters section a long time ago and I still haven't been admitted :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-27-2008, 01:27 PM
:salamext:

You need to have 50 posts to become a full member, and you need to have 100 posts to join the Sisters Section.

Layla454
05-27-2008, 01:28 PM
I had well over 100 posts and now its been brought down???

glo
05-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Sister Layla, have you been away from the forum for a long time?
I think as threads get deleted and your old posts disappear, your post count will go down as well ...
Perhaps the mods can made an exception for you?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
05-27-2008, 09:44 PM
over 1000 of my posts disappeared when the forum went back three weeks....oh and im sure i didnt post over 1000 posts in three weeks. lol
and Layla it says u already are a full member so contact a mod inshallah

ayan333
06-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Slamu Alaymu
im a new member and i was wondering if you could answer some of my questions regarding the "sisters section"

it mite sound stupid....but ok...i wanted to get on this forum in hopes of getting some more information on what universities accept sisters.i live in the u.s and will be graduating soon so i need information and advise soon Insh ALLAH!!!! i went to a thread that gave some information but i didnt get much our of it.
Is this forum only for non-muslim sisters?

glo
06-25-2008, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
Slamu Alaymu
im a new member and i was wondering if you could answer some of my questions regarding the "sisters section"

it mite sound stupid....but ok...i wanted to get on this forum in hopes of getting some more information on what universities accept sisters.i live in the u.s and will be graduating soon so i need information and advise soon Insh ALLAH!!!! i went to a thread that gave some information but i didnt get much our of it.
Is this forum only for non-muslim sisters?
There is a sub-section for Muslim and non-Muslim women, but the main sister's section is for muslimahs only.

You won't be allowed access until you have 100 posts (I think), and even then you have to request to be permitted into the section.

If you have questions about universities, I am sure you can ask in the general sections, and people will be happy to help you. :)

Peace

------
06-25-2008, 07:54 PM
:salamext:

^ What glo said :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.