/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Anwar Al-Awlaki - The Dust will Never Settle Down

Abu Rago
05-27-2008, 06:04 PM
The Dust will Never Settle Down

There has been recently an increase of unacceptable behavior from the kuffar towards our beloved Prophet. So what is the ruling of sharia on such incidents and how did the Sahaba deal with such people and what do our scholars say about them. About this and more Imam Anwar will deliver a talk titled: “The Dust will Never Settle Down”. Allaah will suffice His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) against the criminals who mock him. He says (interpretation of the meaning): “For he who hates you (O Muhammad), he will be cut off (from posterity and every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter)” [al-Kawthar 108:3] i.e., he is scorned and humiliated and cut off from all that is good. When the Muslims besieged a stronghold and its people resisted, then they heard them mocking and reviling the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), they would sense that victory was at hand, and it would only be a short time before Allaah granted them victory, to avenge His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Al-Saarim al-Maslool (p. 116-117).

Download

Courtesy of Anwar Al Awlaki . Com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
05-27-2008, 09:42 PM
jazakhallah a great lecturee it was on paltalk innaay

i hope sheikh al awlaki gets properly back to givin some tip top lectooores:D

------
05-28-2008, 09:14 AM
:salamext:

^ He has given a proper lecture.

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...rts-minds.html

IbnAbdulHakim
05-28-2008, 09:15 AM
the second i get home... the SECOND i get home....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
05-28-2008, 09:15 AM
:salamext:

^ Which one lol, the first one of the Battle of the Heart and Minds ?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-28-2008, 09:17 AM
i've heard the battle of the hearts and minds, need to listen to the dust

Questfortruth
05-31-2008, 05:36 AM
This is probably one of the best lectures by Anwar Al Awlaki. May Allah bless him!

Periwinkle18
10-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Bump

heard it a few days back again amazing srsly

~Zaria~
10-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Assalamu-alaikum,

JazakAllah khayrun for bumping this excellent lecture ukthi.

There should be NO doubt left in the minds of this ummah, as to how we should feel and react to incidents of blasphemy against the prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) after listening to this talk.

If there is - re-evaluate your imaan and your love for the prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam).

:wa:

Periwinkle18
10-07-2012, 10:36 AM
WA iyaaki just wanted everyone to listen to it once

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.