Zarmina
05-28-2008, 05:42 AM
Warning: Very disturbing. :cry:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_103698.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
05-28-2008, 06:41 PM
:cry: Oh god...
May allah make it easy for them all inshallah, all the muslims, may allah grant them all jannah and forgive there sins. :cry:

Umar001
05-28-2008, 06:48 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

Thank you for the warning.

Maybe I shouldn't say this, and I can understand that it may not be general but when one doesn't have a Fear of a supernatural being over them, surely such acts are then easier to commit?

They should screen the people they send to the Army.

Edit: Yes, one very graphic part VERY VERY GRAPHIC.

Izyan
05-28-2008, 06:52 PM
This soldier and his commanding officer should be procesucted not the entire US military. Soldiers are required by UCMJ to disobey and report all unlawful orders. These deaths fall squarely on his shoulders and no one else.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Izyan
05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
As Salam Alaykum,

Thank you for the warning.

Maybe I shouldn't say this, and I can understand that it may not be general but when one doesn't have a Fear of a supernatural being over them, surely such acts are then easier to commit?

They do screen people that they let into the army.

Ayoub
05-28-2008, 06:55 PM
And that's turning out very effectively...?

Umar001
05-28-2008, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
They do screen people that they let into the army.
I guessed they did, but I mean, screen for more things, I mean what does the screening consist of now? Medical, Criminal Record?

Izyan
05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayoub
And that's turning out very effectively...?
Actually it is. If it didn't you wouldn't have the prosecutions of Abu Ghrab and Haditha.

Izyan
05-28-2008, 07:03 PM
I guessed they did, but I mean, screen for more things, I mean what does the screening consist of now? Medical, Criminal Record?
Physical, Psychological, Intelligence, and Criminal Record. If you have a violent felony you are automatically disqualified.

Umar001
05-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Physical, Psychological, Intelligence, and Criminal Record. If you have a violent felony you are automatically disqualified.
Maybe they should study these guys, i.e. the ones who end up going mad, and see if they have common features in their pre-war results.

islamirama
05-29-2008, 04:33 AM
May Allah destroy such filth and their kind soon and free Iraq and other Muslim Lands from their bloody and oppressive occupation.
ameen...

wth1257
05-29-2008, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zarmina

:raging:

I saw the whole thing, mostly anyway, one of the most illuminating was one soldier recording where they accidenently took out a family in a car at a checkpoint, a high ranking officer, with only other officers(except for the soldier) present said of the event

"This S*** woulden't happen if these ****ing Hajis(raceist term for South Asian people) woulde learn hor to drive"

I think that points to the problem, Marine boot camp encourages feriocity and agression, before stabbing dummies on the bayonet course they yell, "KILL KILL MARINE CORPS!!!"

It's tragically predictable what this agression will lead to when Marines, who are NOT an occupying force, are forced to work in civilian areas.

This administration should be investigate by an international force for war crimes, and if merrited should be tried at the Hague:raging:

wth1257
05-29-2008, 05:24 AM

LOL!

When my friend recruiter found his cutting on his upper arm he told him to hide it.

wth1257
05-29-2008, 05:25 AM

It's not just about when they first get in, good people do horrid things when they have to occupy civilian populations, fighting shadow enemies etc.

an Israeli Soldier talked about it really well, look up, "Breaking the Silence" of you tube.

wth1257
05-29-2008, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
May Allah destroy such filth and their kind soon and free Iraq and other Muslim Lands from their bloody and oppressive occupation.
ameen...

no, good men do wicked things, pray that they can see the hummanity in the Iraqi's while there.

Izyan
05-29-2008, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
ameen...
And give them another destructive leader like Saddam Hussein or Abdul Karim Qassim before him. I mean at least they were Arab so that makes it ok right?

Izyan
05-29-2008, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wth1257
:raging:

I saw the whole thing, mostly anyway, one of the most illuminating was one soldier recording where they accidenently took out a family in a car at a checkpoint, a high ranking officer, with only other officers(except for the soldier) present said of the event

"This S*** woulden't happen if these ****ing Hajis(raceist term for South Asian people) woulde learn hor to drive"

I think that points to the problem, Marine boot camp encourages feriocity and agression, before stabbing dummies on the bayonet course they yell, "KILL KILL MARINE CORPS!!!"

It's tragically predictable what this agression will lead to when Marines, who are NOT an occupying force, are forced to work in civilian areas.

This administration should be investigate by an international force for war crimes, and if merrited should be tried at the Hague:raging:
And you would end up with everyone in jail. The French for the Ivory Coast. The Chinese for the Sudan and Zimbabwe. The British for Iraq. Everyone in NATO for Afghanistan. Iran, Syria, and Israel for Lebanon. There wouldn't be anyone left.

جوري
05-29-2008, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Something this country needs to do too, dont u think? The US has problems of their own.
The conundrum really lies in the pitiable attitude that, since Sadam and his clan did this to their own people, we should be allowed to do more and even worse by virtue of being all freedom loving got moron, got ineptitude, got satan, loud and proud americans..

it really reminds me of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq5_vG3cYGM
.. and it is an every day occurance with these mentally disturbed jingoistic cretins.. not unlike some folks we have here on board

:w:

Cabdullahi
05-29-2008, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Air Jordan
From past experience I take it you mean all the "filthy kuffar".

Did you issue such a call when Uday was running his rape center or when the mob that was the Iraqi army stole everything that wasn't bolted down in Kuwait?

How about when Hussein was spraying nerve gas on Halabja? Or how about when Hussein's army was gassed literally hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Iranian soldiers and civilians (mostly mustard gas but nerve gas too).

How about when he drove half a million Kurdish old men women and children over the mountains towards Turkey in the Winter. Or dug a hundred thousand plus shallow graves in Basra province to bury all the Shia he executed?

Aye listen forget the chita chat

Of course, the people of the region are rid of him now. Now we have another group of Muslims trying to kill what they see as lesser Muslims by strapping bombs onto women with Down Syndrome. Wooot! What fun!

I couldn't get the video to open. Apparently the individual was ill-disciplined or even a bit crazy. His officers and NCO's may have failed to exercise full control. That is wrong. Indeed, everyone wants the occupation of Iraq to end, but I think we all know what would happen if there were an abrupt withdrawal at thsi point.

Islamarama baby;

Perhaps you should pray for your own basement to be cleaned up before you head over to the neighbor's place.
Aye just forget the chit-chat saddam hussein was a close friend to rumsfield when america sold him weapons probably the same weapons to kill innocents but why? a country that supposedly promotes 'peace' why would they sell weapons to a corrupt person when they knew that he will torment and torture the iraqis, giving weapons and stepping back and watching while saddam kills and then years later when they realise there a good prospect of getting natural resources(OIL) they point the finger and say he's a tyrant and a dictator.

if i sold you a 9mm gun to do whatever you want knowing that you''re not fit for the use and you would use it barbarically and then you kill and after that i publickly say 'ohh he was crazy' knowing that i provided you with the weapon.
this is mischievious of me and america is like this my friend its a mischievious country from the day it was established from the day those causasians came from left, center and right of europe looking haply when they heard of america to kill the orginal occupants of that country the indians in the millions

There is no point in replying or trying to give your opinion because its not needed here the facts are set and the evidence is clear

Izyan
05-29-2008, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
Aye just forget the chit-chat saddam hussein was a close friend to rumsfield when america sold him weapons probably the same weapons to kill innocents but why? a country that supposedly promotes 'peace' why would they sell weapons to a corrupt person when they knew that he will torment and torture the iraqis, giving weapons and stepping back and watching while saddam kills and then years later when they realise there a good prospect of getting natural resources(OIL) they point the finger and say he's a tyrant and a dictator.

if i sold you a 9mm gun to do whatever you want knowing that you''re not fit for the use and you would use it barbarically and then you kill and after that i publickly say 'ohh he was crazy' knowing that i provided you with the weapon.
this is mischievious of me and america is like this my friend its a mischievious country from the day it was established from the day those causasians came from left, center and right of europe looking haply when they heard of america to kill the orginal occupants of that country the indians in the millions

There is no point in replying or trying to give your opinion because its not needed here the facts are set and the evidence is clear
Your facts are completely wrong. The US didn't sell any weapons to Saddam:

MiG-21s
MiG-25s
Mi-8
Mi-24
3M11 Falanga
Aérospatiale Gazelle
Euromissile HOT
MiG-23
Su-17
Exocet anti-shipping missile
Mirage F-1
T-72 tanks
AK-47
RPG
none of which are US products.

Cabdullahi
05-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Your facts are completely wrong. The US didn't sell any weapons to Saddam:

MiG-21s
MiG-25s
Mi-8
Mi-24
3M11 Falanga
Aérospatiale Gazelle
Euromissile HOT
MiG-23
Su-17
Exocet anti-shipping missile
Mirage F-1
T-72 tanks
AK-47
RPG
none of which are US products.
So what was the meeting about??!?! where they talking about the NBA? come on

'THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.

Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.

Classified US Defense Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas, in March 1992, after the end of the Gulf war. Pralidoxine can be reverse engineered to create nerve gas.

The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.

The shipments to Iraq went on even after Saddam Hussein ordered the gassing of the Kurdish town of Halabja, in which at least 5000 men, women and children died. The atrocity, which shocked the world, took place in March 1988, but a month later the components and materials of weapons of mass destruction were continuing to arrive in Baghdad from the US.

The Senate report also makes clear that: 'The United States provided the government of Iraq with 'dual use' licensed materials which assisted in the development of Iraqi chemical, biological and missile-system programs.'

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0908-08.htm

Dont let the their professionalism and how they conduct themsevles with nice black suits decieve you! saddam,bush and the saudi government all of them are corrupt

MTAFFI
05-29-2008, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Something this country needs to do too, dont u think? The US has problems of their own.
:) indeed

Ninth_Scribe
05-29-2008, 04:29 PM

In Jewish records they are called Nephalhim. Products of mixed marriages between parents of differing religions. The unions seemed fine, until children were born into these mixed unions. Then, arguments erupted over how the children should be raised, what language they should speak, and which of the God's their children should worship. These disputes traveled quickly from parents, to families and often caused dissent in entire neighborhoods. But the children who were raised in this conflict, often rejected the Gods of both parents when they came of age. They became an ungodly race who had no religion, no morals and cared only for themselves. Sound familiar? But confession is very good for the soul, even if it does bring pain. It's better to feel pain, than feel nothing at all.

They used to screen very carefully, but Bush began to increase the level of military waivers, a document that can excuse past errors and failings that would normally disqualify a person from enlisting. He has most recently added felons to the list of waiver recipients and has also waived people with psychological problems. Then, of course, there is the fact that this war has been exposed for what it really is (illegal). Couple that with the fact that these soldiers cannot trust their own government to keep it's word (Stop Loss, etc.) and this is wreaking havoc on the conscience of soldiers, in the form of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrone.

I hold Mr. Bush directly responsible for all of this since he fashions himself as the Commander-In-Chief, while bashing every other country in the world (Pakistan included) that has a military ruler.

The Ninth Scribe

Izyan
05-29-2008, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
So what was the meeting about??!?! where they talking about the NBA? come on

'THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.

Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.

Classified US Defense Department documents also seen by the Sunday Herald show that Britain sold Iraq the drug pralidoxine, an antidote to nerve gas, in March 1992, after the end of the Gulf war. Pralidoxine can be reverse engineered to create nerve gas.

The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning.

The shipments to Iraq went on even after Saddam Hussein ordered the gassing of the Kurdish town of Halabja, in which at least 5000 men, women and children died. The atrocity, which shocked the world, took place in March 1988, but a month later the components and materials of weapons of mass destruction were continuing to arrive in Baghdad from the US.

The Senate report also makes clear that: 'The United States provided the government of Iraq with 'dual use' licensed materials which assisted in the development of Iraqi chemical, biological and missile-system programs.'

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0908-08.htm

Dont let the their professionalism and how they conduct themsevles with nice black suits decieve you! saddam,bush and the saudi government all of them are corrupt
Let's try that again:

In December 2002, Iraq's 1,200 page Weapons Declaration revealed a list of Eastern and Western corporations and countries, as well as individuals, that exported a total of 17,602 tons of chemical precursors to Iraq in the past two decades. By far, the largest suppliers of precursors for chemical weapons production were in Singapore (4,515 tons), the Netherlands (4,261 tons), Egypt (2,400 tons), India (2,343 tons), and Federal Republic of Germany (1,027 tons). One Indian company, Exomet Plastics (now part of EPC Industrie) sent 2,292 tons of precursor chemicals to Iraq. The Kim Al-Khaleej firm, located in Singapore and affiliated to United Arab Emirates, supplied more than 4,500 tons of VX, sarin, and mustard gas precursors and production equipment to Iraq

http://www.iraqwatch.org/suppliers/nyt-041303.gif

What the US did give Iraq was satelitte intelligence.

Ninth_Scribe
05-29-2008, 07:39 PM
In December 2002, Iraq's 1,200 page Weapons Declaration revealed a list of Eastern and Western corporations and countries, as well as individuals, that exported a total of 17,602 tons of chemical precursors to Iraq in the past two decades. By far, the largest suppliers of precursors for chemical weapons production were in Singapore (4,515 tons), the Netherlands (4,261 tons), Egypt (2,400 tons), India (2,343 tons), and Federal Republic of Germany (1,027 tons). One Indian company, Exomet Plastics (now part of EPC Industrie) sent 2,292 tons of precursor chemicals to Iraq. The Kim Al-Khaleej firm, located in Singapore and affiliated to United Arab Emirates, supplied more than 4,500 tons of VX, sarin, and mustard gas precursors and production equipment to Iraq

You can't possibly prove any of this. These are assessments, and they do not consider the fact that Iraq might have re-sold the stock. There are many middle-men involved in these types of trade. On top of this, it wasn't America's business any more than our weapons sales abroad were Iraq's business.

Well, I'm going to bow out of the forum for today. I just found a tick on me and now I'm having paranoid delusions there are more. I *hate* ticks!!!

The Ninth Scribe

Mikayeel
05-29-2008, 07:51 PM
This video left me speechless agian....

wth1257
05-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Let's try that again:

And Cluster Bombs

Ninth_Scribe
05-29-2008, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wth1257
And Cluster Bombs
I hate those things (cluster bombs). I can't believe there is so much technology to enable people to kill (in very messy ways), yet they can't figure out a simple thing like energy. Sheesh! But I have sworn to make an end of that weapon, along with white phosphorous - and it's gaining ground... everywhere but here (U.S.) - pft.

Thanks for the advice on ticks. I wasn't bitten. I just have this thing about them and when I find one on me, I keep feeling like there are more... like a phobia I guess, lol. But it was a red tick and we do have an outbreak of Lyme's Desease here on Cape Cod.

The Ninth Scribe

snakelegs
05-29-2008, 10:00 PM
111 countries have agreed to a ban on the use of cluster bombs. the UK too!
of course the u.s. and israel, (who are above international law), did not even attend the conference, along with russia, china, pakistan and india.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080528...aponsdiplomacy

Air Jordan
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
I hate those things (cluster bombs). I can't believe there is so much technology to enable people to kill (in very messy ways), yet they can't figure out a simple thing like energy. Sheesh! But I have sworn to make an end of that weapon, along with white phosphorous - and it's gaining ground... everywhere but here (U.S.) - pft.
IED's are messy too. Were he still with us, you could ask your pal Zarqawi about messy ways to kill people...like standing behind a bound victim and sawing their head off.

Thanks for the advice on ticks. I wasn't bitten. I just have this thing about them and when I find one on me, I keep feeling like there are more... like a phobia I guess, lol. But it was a red tick and we do have an outbreak of Lyme's Desease here on Cape Cod.

The Ninth Scribe
Single dose prophyllaxis for Lyme disease after tick bites with Doxycycline

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/345/2/79

Ninth_Scribe
05-29-2008, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
111 countries have agreed to a ban on the use of cluster bombs. the UK too!
of course the u.s. and israel, (who are above international law), did not even attend the conference, along with russia, china, pakistan and india.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080528...aponsdiplomacy
I just tried to post a thead on the news - and naturally, the U.S. and Israel wouldn't attend. Neither would Russia, China, India or Pakistan ~ but the heat is on. It's about time some nations spoke out against this horrible practice. As I said on this thread, confession is good for the soul. But an atonement is even better.

The Ninth Scribe

chacha_jalebi
05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
threads gone off topic and it had bare beef!!

just a funny note ... look @ air jordans rep points hah, -111 keep it up boy:D we still love u :p

:threadclo

Intisar
05-30-2008, 11:55 AM
I'd just like to add that many of you have a pattern of going off topic and insulting on another, if this goes on anymore then I'll have to issue some of y'all infractions. Just keep it civil guys. Give your opinion and move on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.