/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

Thanaa
05-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Salaamu Aleikum.
I was wondering if anyone here can offer me advice?
As you probably already know, my parents hate Islam, and I'm not keen on them. My Dad is really pressuring me to leave at the moment-he keeps texting me and telling me that he's going to throw me out at some point in the near future, but her never gives a date.
I pay my parents £200 a month, as well as £106 for my car loan and money towards other things like my fuel, so I have no money for the deposit on a flat. I've looked for bedsits too, but even for a skanky rubbish room, I still need to pay a months deposit and a months rent in advance.
Getting married isn't really an option, and its going to take me a good few months for me to even begin setting up a jewellery making business, due to time and lack of funds.
There are no adverts for Islamic flatshares in my area at all, and even then, I'd need to pay a deposit...
I have no idea what to do.
I don't want to carry on living at home, but I can hardly live in my car either (well, I could, but how long would I keep my job for if I turned up all messy and smelly in the morning?)
I could support myself through selling Islamic clothing, etc. but I'd need to be out of my parents house before I can do that, so I'm back to square one.
My jobs sucks, and I can't practice my religion there.
I have absolutely no way to be a practicing Muslimah.
It's becoming harder and harder for me to function as a person, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with myself.

x-posted to The United Muslimahs, sorry if you see it twice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-30-2008, 09:37 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

cant any friends help you out? any sisters at the masjid?...

i kno its really hard, may Allah grant you sabr

Farhan1
05-31-2008, 02:54 AM
Aslamu Alaikum Sister,
Dont worry you will get a way out of your problems ALLAH Will help you out please be patient before that lets take some more steps to solve the problem.Why dont you go to the mosque and meet some sisters there and get a solution for staying up with your own.Dont leave your present job immediatly untill you get a better alternative for that.

Tania
05-31-2008, 04:54 AM
If you move out, you still have to pay toward your parents the amounth :? Try to find in the newspaper students which rent an apartment and are looking for colleagues (here if the apartment has 3 rooms, you will find 3 students living in it and the rent its split to 3). The college usually has hostel for students. That also can be rented at a good price. Have you checked up the villages offer in your area :? A house rented there its at lower price than in town.

Over winter/spring i rented a house on which was written "for sale". The lady asked me 100 euro/mounth when a house its around 300-400 euro. Try that too - the "for sale thing".

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!