/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me with real estate pls

جوري
05-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Does anyone know of a decent corporate housing/leasing company, that will help me find a studio apt in an upscale building with garage and security for just one month; I am to serve in a new town at their local community hospital.. I am not going to be paid for my services least of which for living arrangement..

but all short term lease corporate housing ask for at least $126-$148 per night... close to $4000+ for the one month.. I know that to be high way robbery but what does the desperate do?

pls help if you can insha'Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
05-28-2008, 11:52 PM
:sl:

Dear Sister try craigslist.org, you will find the location you are looking for, InshaAllaah.

جوري
05-28-2008, 11:54 PM
I have been trying craig's list but nothing is to my liking...
I hope insha'Allah something turns up soon...

Khayal
05-28-2008, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I have been trying craig's list but nothing is to my liking...
I hope insha'Allah something turns up soon...

Ooh, ok.... InshaAllaah.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ninth_Scribe
05-29-2008, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal

Dear Sister try craigslist.org, you will find the location you are looking for, InshaAllaah.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm very fond of Craig's List.

The Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.