/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden located...Major military ops underway

Al-Muntaqim
05-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is hiding in the K2 mountains of northern Pakistan, according to sources cited by Arabic television network, Al-Arabiya.

The report also said US secret services were intending to drive him out in a major military operation encompassing the northern Pakistani tribal areas.

According to the Dubai-based network, in the past few days US security and military officials had a top-level summit at a military base in the Qatari capital, Doha, to plan an operation to hunt for the al-Qaeda leader.

General David Petraeus, the US commander in Iraq and the US ambassador to Islamabad, Anne Petersen, were reported to have attended the summit.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehou...-located.thtml

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ninth_Scribe
06-01-2008, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Muntaqim
Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is hiding in the K2 mountains of northern Pakistan, according to sources cited by Arabic television network, Al-Arabiya.

The report also said US secret services were intending to drive him out in a major military operation encompassing the northern Pakistani tribal areas.
So, assuming the intel is true, the U.S. is planning an offensive in Pakistan, without permission from Pakistan? Why am I not surprised? Laughs to self... my intel says other-wise, but whatever.

Petraeus at his finest... yet again ;)

The Ninth Scribe

aadil77
06-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Lol:D if they find him will he get the death penalty?

The_Prince
06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
isnt this the same liar pestachio (petraeus) who a few weeks ago claimed he had 100% incriminating and strong evidence against Iran which he would show the world and never did?

aint that strange, how the media hyped that incident up, but has gone quiet ever since the evidence hasnt been show? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
06-01-2008, 07:55 PM
is this really accurate? or it another joke?

S_87
06-01-2008, 09:40 PM
hmm, May Allah protect him

SirZubair
06-01-2008, 09:45 PM
I pray that Allah (swt) removes the presence of all evil-doers. Each and every tyrant. Each and every oppressor. Each and every person who claims to do something for the sake of Allah, yet suffers from the disease known as Ostentation.

Ameen. Summah ameen. Ya rubulilalameen.

Güven
06-01-2008, 09:47 PM
^AMeeeeeen
btw what means ostentation????

SirZubair
06-01-2008, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
^AMeeeeeen
btw what means ostentation????
" pretentious or conspicuous show, as of wealth or importance; display intended to impress others"

I recommend you look for a book called "Purification of the heart" by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf. The book describes the disease in full description and also helps the readers with the cures for the diseases.

Keltoi
06-01-2008, 10:12 PM
I doubt this is accurate. Unless the U.S. has a deal with Pakistan for a restricted military operation.

H4RUN
06-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I for one wholly believe that there should be a book in which we have a character, namely Mr Osama Bin Laden, as we have to direct our eyes and locate him..Does this remind of the book 'where's wally'?...We need 'WHERE"S OSAMA'...in a red and white striped turban.

Get out the magnifying glass.
Aslamualaikum

snakelegs
06-02-2008, 12:16 AM
does anyone really believe that they want to catch OBL? :muddlehea

islamirama
06-02-2008, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
There's even reports that he was killed and died in afghan/pakistan border. But that would be a big inconvenience to the bush regime, so lets all chase the bogey man and make him pop out in the country that we want to attack next.

north_malaysian
06-02-2008, 12:51 AM
OBL is living inside the white house...:exhausted George W. Bush is hiding him there.:phew

wth1257
06-02-2008, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

:?

He murdered weomen and children, I hope he repents, but he's done evil things and should be arrested, I'd prefer him tried at the Hague though

north_malaysian
06-02-2008, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wth1257

He murdered weomen and children, I hope he repents, but he's done evil things and should be arrested, I'd prefer him tried at the Hague though

I still think that he's a CIA agent being used by George W Bush's administration to create problems for Muslims. OBL gave problems to all 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide.

I'm not surprised if he produce another video clip..before the Presidential Election... I hope the Democrats would pay him higher than republicans..

"Vote for Obama as both of our names are almost similar":?

islamirama
06-02-2008, 01:07 AM

Bush and Busharaf murdered women and children more than him....

Q: Back to Osama's terrorist network. Who was behind the bombing of the U.S. Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya?

A: Mossad is strong in both countries. Remember the Israeli operation to free hostages in Entebbe (Uganda)? Both Kenya and Tanzania were part of the logistical tail. A so-called associate of Osama was framed at Karachi airport. The incidents took place on Aug. 8, 1999, and on the 10th a short, clean-shaven man disembarks at Karachi airport and presents the passport of a bearded man. Not your passport, he was told. He then tries to bribe the clerk with 200 rupees. A ludicrously small sum given the circumstances. The clerk says no and turns him in and he starts singing right away. Not plausible. Osama has sworn to me on the Koran it was not him and he is truthful to a fault. Pious Muslims do not kill innocent civilians who included many Muslim victims. The passport must have been switched while the man was asleep on the plane in what has all the earmarks of a Mossad operation. For 10 years, the Mujahideen fought the Soviets in Afghanistan and not a single Soviet embassy was touched anywhere in the world. So this could not have been Osama's followers.

-General Hameed Gul - former Director General of the Pakistani Intelligence Services ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence)

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I still think that he's a CIA agent being used by George W Bush's administration to create problems for Muslims. OBL gave problems to all 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide.

I'm not surprised if he produce another video clip..before the Presidential Election... I hope the Democrats would pay him higher than republicans..

CIA helped him and pakistan fight the russians in Afghan. That's about it. He wants the western kuffars and their troops out of Muslim lands, is that too much to ask? Everything else against him is just media propaganda. listen to the people who met him, listen to the local afghans who known him for over a decade.

wth1257
06-02-2008, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Bush and Busharaf murdered women and children more than him....

Q: Back to Osama's terrorist network. Who was behind the bombing of the U.S. Embassies in Tanzania and Kenya?

A: Mossad is strong in both countries. Remember the Israeli operation to free hostages in Entebbe (Uganda)? Both Kenya and Tanzania were part of the logistical tail. A so-called associate of Osama was framed at Karachi airport. The incidents took place on Aug. 8, 1999, and on the 10th a short, clean-shaven man disembarks at Karachi airport and presents the passport of a bearded man. Not your passport, he was told. He then tries to bribe the clerk with 200 rupees. A ludicrously small sum given the circumstances. The clerk says no and turns him in and he starts singing right away. Not plausible. Osama has sworn to me on the Koran it was not him and he is truthful to a fault. Pious Muslims do not kill innocent civilians who included many Muslim victims. The passport must have been switched while the man was asleep on the plane in what has all the earmarks of a Mossad operation. For 10 years, the Mujahideen fought the Soviets in Afghanistan and not a single Soviet embassy was touched anywhere in the world. So this could not have been Osama's followers.

-General Hameed Gul - former Director General of the Pakistani Intelligence Services ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence)

CIA helped him and pakistan fight the russians in Afghan. That's about it. He wants the western kuffars and their troops out of Muslim lands, is that too much to ask? Everything else against him is just media propaganda. listen to the people who met him, listen to the local afghans who known him for over a decade.
I think members of the Bush administration should be tried at the hague as well, I don't see why people keep with this whole useing "point to worse behavior to justify bad behavior"

wth1257
06-02-2008, 01:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqD...eature=related

snakelegs
06-02-2008, 02:19 AM
i believe that bush and OBL are a pair - they certainly feed each other. OBL is much more valuable MIA than he would be if he turned up dead or captured.
pakistan has been showing lately that it is less compliant about taking orders from u.s.
islamirama, yes he fought in afghanistan, and worked with the CIA (who knows for sure that that partnership ever ended?).
BUT, can you tell me what OBL or AQ has done for the afghans who have been maimed and killed and made refugees that OBL provided the excuse to the u.s. for attacking? i am surprised that there are muslims who still support him!

islamirama
06-02-2008, 02:47 AM
I think members of the Bush administration should be tried at the hague as well, I don't see why people keep with this whole useing "point to worse behavior to justify bad behavior"
Bush and his buddies in crime have done the same thing musharaf is trying to do now. Each dictator made laws or making laws to protect themselves from war crime charges and trials once they let go of that seat.

islamirama, yes he fought in afghanistan, and worked with the CIA (who knows for sure that that partnership ever ended?).
BUT, can you tell me what OBL or AQ has done for the afghans who have been maimed and killed and made refugees that OBL provided the excuse to the u.s. for attacking? i am surprised that there are muslims who still support him!
It's not a matter of support but rather truth vs propaganda. From the get go, OBL was blamed for the towers and the war drum started beating without any proper investigation and research and what not. OBL himself said that he was not behind that attack. this is a man who is not afraid of the west and takes credit for what he does. He stated in the earlier days of the attack that he didn't do it. The talebans requested proofs (not accusations) and US refused to do so. And then you had Bush hindering any investigations the FBI tried to do on this whole situation. Plus there is abundance evidence to show the linkage of oil pipes to attack on afghan. All in all, 9-11 was a false flag operation to attack afganistan for the oil tycoons. So all those afghans being maimed, killed, and made refuges was made possible by bush, his cronies, and his oil buddies. OBL was the scapegoat, the bogey man, the excuse to go invade a poor nation to further their greedy goals. Did you know over 500 afghan babies were named OBL the year US attacked afghan? Majority of the Muslims stand don't fall for the western propaganda and lies and see things for what they are.

kirk
06-02-2008, 03:22 AM

Protect him from what?

Osama bin laden organised the attacks of 9/11. According to Islam he will feel the wrath of Allah!

k

BlackMamba
06-02-2008, 03:58 AM
A lot of u guys are like the rapper Immortal Technique. He says that Osama was a CIA tactician and he was payed millions of dollars to make Islam look like a terrorist religion so America would have an excuse to destroy all Muslim Countries. When you think about that theory, its actually pretty probable.
I used to listen to this guy a few years ago, but I've pretty much stopped listening to Music altogether now. Except when my brother listens to it in the car and he gives me a ride. I'll post the lyrics to his some of his songs where he really gets the message across. But he has some really bad words in there (astaghfirallah) So do not click it fi u dont want to read bad words.
http://www.anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/...den-Lyrics.htm
http://www.lyrics007.com/Immortal%20...%20Lyrics.html

north_malaysian
06-02-2008, 04:12 AM
I dont want to criticise those who support OBL as a fighter, hero or leader..

But why he love publicity so much that he can broadcast it from mountainous areas... and he had up-to-date details?

A true hero wont seek publicity...but would seek God only.

In the last Presidential election, he appeared before the elections (why during that time?) and was giving warning to Americans... which helped Bush secured the presidency.

It's like he's campaigning for Bush...

It's like he want to be glamour ...or something...

islamirama
06-02-2008, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kirk
Protect him from what?

Osama bin laden organised the attacks of 9/11. According to Islam he will feel the wrath of Allah!

k

According to Bush and his administration, OBL was behind 9-11. Here's the video pentagon put out with bin laden's statements.

ALSO ABOUT THE PASSPORTS THAT WERE FOUND....

But why he love publicity so much that he can broadcast it from mountainous areas... and he had up-to-date details?

A true hero wont seek publicity...but would seek God only.

In the last Presidential election, he appeared before the elections (why during that time?) and was giving warning to Americans... which helped Bush secured the presidency.

It's like he's campaigning for Bush...

It's like he want to be glamour ...or something...
We don't know when those tapes were recorded. After the invasion of Afghanistan, i'm sure lot of those tapes were found and then conveniently played by the Bush administration when it benefited them. Also, there's plenty of evidence out there showing how bush regime tampered the with real tapes, doing lot of cut and paste from different tapes to make up their new messages to scare their dumb citizens for votes and money.

snakelegs
06-02-2008, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Bush and his buddies in crime have done the same thing musharaf is trying to do now. Each dictator made laws or making laws to protect themselves from war crime charges and trials once they let go of that seat.

It's not a matter of support but rather truth vs propaganda. From the get go, OBL was blamed for the towers and the war drum started beating without any proper investigation and research and what not. OBL himself said that he was not behind that attack. this is a man who is not afraid of the west and takes credit for what he does. He stated in the earlier days of the attack that he didn't do it. The talebans requested proofs (not accusations) and US refused to do so. And then you had Bush hindering any investigations the FBI tried to do on this whole situation. Plus there is abundance evidence to show the linkage of oil pipes to attack on afghan. All in all, 9-11 was a false flag operation to attack afganistan for the oil tycoons. So all those afghans being maimed, killed, and made refuges was made possible by bush, his cronies, and his oil buddies. OBL was the scapegoat, the bogey man, the excuse to go invade a poor nation to further their greedy goals. Did you know over 500 afghan babies were named OBL the year US attacked afghan? Majority of the Muslims stand don't fall for the western propaganda and lies and see things for what they are.
there is a lot of smelly fish in 9/11. i don't go in for conspiracy theories, but i also see no reason to swallow the gov't line either. i doubt that we will ever know the truth.
i agree with some of what you said above.
however, you should remember: the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Keltoi
06-02-2008, 05:00 AM
I would have to disagree that Bush or anyone else in the U.S. government wants OBL to remain among the living. Bush has nothing left to lose except his legacy as president. There are no more terms in office. His legacy will be judged on how effective his policies were in achieving their stated goals. OBL still breathing, regardless of how effective or even important he is as a figurehead, doesn't help the Bush legacy.

snakelegs
06-02-2008, 05:16 AM
i agree, bush has nothing to gain - but his cronies and sponsors do. OBL has proven to be quite the cash cow!
this isn't just about bush.

VizierX
06-02-2008, 06:13 AM
I highly doubt the veracity of these reports. While I'm no fan of the character you have to admire how he's been evading the superpower for nearly a decade. That takes skill and cunning and a very devoted group of followers. Personally, I wouldn't mind at all if the yanks caught him, he's made the lives of huge numbers of innocent Muslims extremely difficult.

H4RUN
06-02-2008, 11:58 AM
I once heard he was a F1 driver, he was so fast that no once saw him drive;-)..Some say he's in the mountains, some say he's beneath the sea in his crystal submarine...All i know is he's in the pits changing tyres:p

aadil77
06-02-2008, 12:10 PM
You serious? I think if he was even the cause for even a single murder, he should be trialled and given the death penalty!

He has created havoc for the muslim ummah, why would anyone want him to be protected

Amadeus85
06-02-2008, 12:13 PM

Those who made bomb attacks in Madrid and London were also CIA agents?

S_87
06-02-2008, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kirk
Protect him from what?

k
IF he did do that and other attacks then yes he is wrong. However lets look at guantanamo. How many innocent people were and are locked there without any trial? IF they dont have hope of a trial will usama get a trial? Will it be in a shariah court? Or will the american army, who are terrorists in afghanistan just give him what they want?
Is that fair?

Im not in agreement with things hes been accused of being behind, but hey bush is a terrorist too...

S_87
06-02-2008, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
You serious? I think if he was even the cause for even a single murder, he should be trialled and given the death penalty!

He has created havoc for the muslim ummah, why would anyone want him to be protected
yes im serious
will he be trialed under shariah law and given a fair case?

No he will not.

he will be tortured without trial in a terrorist government organisation

and for that reason, may Allah protect him. If he has done wrong, then just like you and i, he will face Allah on the day of judgement.

But to wish for him to be captured and tortured in the most horrible ways for things he may not have commited? Would you wish that on even your enemy?

Souljette
06-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Agreedd To Sis Amani ^^

Izyan
06-02-2008, 04:27 PM
yes im serious
will he be trialed under shariah law and given a fair case?

No he will not.

he will be tortured without trial in a terrorist government organisation

and for that reason, may Allah protect him. If he has done wrong, then just like you and i, he will face Allah on the day of judgement.

But to wish for him to be captured and tortured in the most horrible ways for things he may not have commited? Would you wish that on even your enemy?
Would you wish the same for a non muslim? I know Daniel Pearl would have liked a trial.

afzalaung
06-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Salaamaleykum,
Allah will protect the believers, INshaAllah, and may He also show His Kudrat (power?) to the non-believers so they can take a lesson out of this.
Allah works in such mysterious ways.Subhanallah.

Pygoscelis
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM
They want to catch him just before Bush leaves office or just before the general election. They may have caught him years ago and been holding him in hiding to "catch" him at the right time. They've needed him uncaught until now, to keep that fear and anger wave alive.

Woodrow
06-02-2008, 08:24 PM
There is enough heat on this thread to have a Texas-size BBQ.

Turn down the heat please and post verifiable comments instead of conspiracies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.