/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Deeds

Farhan1
05-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Aslamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters

I heard a lecture some days before I want to share it with you its about earning good deeds in a easy way. A scholar told that after every prayer if you do dikr with SUBHAN ALLAH (10 TIMES), ALHAMTHU LILLAH (10 TIMES) AND ALLAHU AKBAR (10 TIMES) when going to bed SUBHAN ALLAH (33 TIMES), ALHAMTHU LILLAH (33 TIMES) AND ALLAHU AKBAR (34 TIMES) you will get a reward of ten for one dikr that means 2500 good deed will be recorded for you. Its a good way to keep your IMMAN and also can avoid hell fire (INSHAALLAH) so I request my brothers and sisters to practice it everyday.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
edil
05-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Jizakallah Khayran akhi may allah reward you for your advice.

Snowflake
06-03-2008, 10:02 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala reward your intention bro.

It's (Dhikr) 33 times after each prayer, not ten - from what I know.

Question

I read the 'book of characteristics of As-Salat' in Sahih Bukhari. It is mentioned in (1:804) that Dhikr should be 33 times for each mentioned Zikr. While we do 33, 33, & 34, times to complete the number 100. Is there any other Hadith which verifies this practice?

Fatwa

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Saheeh al-Bukhari is accepted by the whole Muslim Ummah. What is narrated in this book with a full chain does not need to be supported with any other Hadith.

Uttering Takbeer 34 times after the obligatory prayers is narrated in Saheeh Muslim and other books of Hadith.Ka’b bin Ajrah reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: There are certain statements which, if one were to utter or observe them at the end of every obligatory prayer, one would not be dismayed. (They are) glorifying Allah thirty-three times, praising Allah thirty-three times and extolling His Greatness thirty-four times. [Related by Muslim]

As for making the Zikr by these words (La Ilah Illah Allah Wahdahu La Sharika Lahu Lahul Mulk wa lahul Hamd wa Huwa Ala Kulli shain Qadeer …) (There is no god but Allah, having no partner with Him, to Him belongs sovereignty and to Him to praise due, and He is Potent over everything) is recommended and it is an independent Zikr which does not have any connection with the Tasbeeh (glorifying Allah) that is mentioned above. Some scholars are of the opinion that it is to be pronounced before the mentioned Tasbeeh.

It is also reported that the Zikr “La Ilaha Illa Allahu Wahdahu La Sharikah Lahu …” could be said just after making the usual Tasbeeh thirty three times according to the Hadith that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: if anyone extols Allah after every prayer thirty-three times, and praises Allah thirty-three times, and declares His Greatness thirty-three, times, ninety-nine times in all, and say to complete a hundred: “There is no god but Allah, having no partner with Him, to Him belongs sovereignty and to Him to praise due, and He is Potent over everything," his sins will be forgiven even if these were as abundant as the foam of the sea.(Muslim)

Imam Al-Nawawi is of the opinion that when a person pronounces Takbeer thirty four times even at that time he should utter the above mentioned words of Zikr. Ibn Hajar after referring to the statement of Al-Nawawi said: "Other scholars are of the opinion that he should implement both Ahadith; some times he should end his Zikr by Takbeer (Allah is The Greatest) and sometimes by Tawheed (La Ilah Illah …). In both cases one should not exceed beyond hundred."

Allah knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/fatwa/S...Option=FatwaId

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.