/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hearty relation between two adults--male and female

M H Kahn
05-30-2008, 08:36 AM
If two adults, one male and the other a female, love each other heartily and sometimes they meet together, but they never touch each other or indulge in any sexual activities, can they continue their relationship?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
05-30-2008, 11:36 AM
:sl:
It is forbidden to have a love relationship with anyone except one's husband/Wife
The difference between love and a haraam relationship
I hope it helps inshaAllah

------
05-30-2008, 11:41 AM
:salamext:

Question:What type of love affair is allowed in Islam? Can I talk to her privately or write without any sexual insinuation? Or, can I tell her that I like her? And if my parents disagree, Do I still possess the right to marry her?
Answer: Praise be to Allaah.

The kind of love that is permissible is that which arises in a person's heart without there being any intention to do something haraam such as looking or mixing etc. As far as talking or writing to the girl is concerned, if this will lead to haraam actions or there is the fear that it may do so, then it is not permitted.

In general terms, we advise you not to do that, because it may start off innocently and in a proper manner, then develop in such a way that it makes a person do something haraam. If your parents do not want you to marry this girl, then try to convince them, and if you cannot, then look for someone else, because there may be something good in that although you may not realize it.
Source

------
05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
:salamext:

Also see: Friendship and love between a man and a woman

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
05-30-2008, 11:45 AM
:sl: Your question has been answered, please refer to the links posted by 'Aisha and Serene. I don't want this to turn into a discussion inshaaAllaah as this is the Fiqh section; thread closed. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.