/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Japanese man finds woman living in his closet

------
05-30-2008, 01:02 PM
:salamext:

Japanese man finds woman living in his closet

AFP - Friday, May 30 06:29 am

TOKYO (AFP) - A Japanese man puzzled by food mysteriously disappearing from his refrigerator got a shock when he found out a woman had been living in his home for months without permission, police said Friday.
(Advertisement)

The 57-year-old man living alone -- or so he thought -- in the western city of Fukuoka installed a security camera and called the police when he saw images of someone walking around his home while he was out.

"We searched the house in the man's presence. We found the woman in the closet," said a local police spokesman.

The woman, named as 58-year-old Tatsuko Horikawa, was found in a flat storage space only just big enough for a person to squeeze into lying down.

She had sneaked a mattress and several plastic bottles into the cubby hole, police said, adding that the women had been arrested.

"She told police that she had nowhere to live," the spokesman said. "She seems to have lived there for about a year, but not all the time."

It is unclear how she managed to enter the home undetected. Police suspect she might have been closet-hopping, moving from house to house.

Source

-----

And the world gets weirder and weirder....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
05-30-2008, 07:08 PM
ur kiddin?! lol what the heck?
This is just ....strange.
amazing where this world is going!

Mikayeel
05-30-2008, 07:11 PM
:wasalamex

looool

Everything can happen in Japan!

snakelegs
05-30-2008, 07:11 PM
well, it would be a whole lot better than living on the streets.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
05-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Lol How come the man figured out so late that a woman is living in his closet for a year,
I would figured out in an second if someone is in my house Lol :D

truemuslim
05-30-2008, 07:15 PM
^ yeh LOL

So for a whole year he never opened his closet? Wow she must be some good sneaker!

Güven
05-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Why would You buy a closet which you never open Hmmm????

Whatsthepoint
05-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh my! Silly me, I thought dunkin' donuts were gonna be the weirdest news for today..

truemuslim
05-30-2008, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Why would You buy a closet which you never open Hmmm????

he prolly a liar and knew her all along just wanted to get rid of her after a while so decided to pull this dumb stunt :rollseyes
LOL
So many wierd news is pouring in! and this is before i google my local newspaper!!! :laugh:

Snowflake
05-30-2008, 07:23 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

lololol I've heard of ppl having skeletons in their closet but now they come with bodies ;D

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

truemuslim
05-30-2008, 07:24 PM
^ i only heard that for holloween!
LOL
This world is so freakin twisted man!
Everyday something dumb, retarded and wierd happens...

Danah
05-30-2008, 07:27 PM
wow....for a year ???!!!!
she is really an amazing woman to manage staying for one year undetected (as they said: soggoi & henna ona !!! ^_^)
those Japaneses sometimes did really amazing somthings ^_^

Nawal89
05-31-2008, 01:08 AM
LOL that poor man. He must be shocked ou t of his wits

arabianprincess
05-31-2008, 02:25 AM
wow looooooooooooooooooooool now thats a smart idea... i would do that lol .. nah jk .. but seriously who woulda thought that :D:):):):):):)

Questfortruth
05-31-2008, 02:49 AM
I probably would not have known someone is living in my house. Whenever I hear or find something strange. I try to give a rational answer and if I cant find one I ignore and pretend nothing happened.

Mawaddah
05-31-2008, 03:51 AM
^ Same here!!

I should really start checking when I heard weird noises, who knows, I might find some runaways living under my bed..

*shudder*

adeeb
05-31-2008, 05:45 AM
haha what's a strange story... about a year?? undetected?? subhanAllah...

i check my warehouse, under my bed, and every corner of my house... maybe someone have been living there...hahaha funny story...

truemuslim
05-31-2008, 06:59 PM
LOL
the Japenese think of everything! LOL literally this time!
Haha

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-31-2008, 08:55 PM
well he definately had something hidden in his closet.

m102313
05-31-2008, 09:10 PM
thats so strange, and what makes it even more strange was that he did not notice for a year.

If it was me i would notice even if i did not live in the house half of the time.

And what kind of houses do they have in japan, that this woman was able to sneak in with a matress.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-31-2008, 09:35 PM
must have been a big house

Güven
05-31-2008, 09:37 PM
A REaly BIG house

Amat Allah
06-01-2008, 01:00 AM
:uuh::uuh::uuh:Subhan Allah for a year.:skeleton:

truemuslim
06-01-2008, 04:47 AM
Well i guess poor woman was starving and suffering and couldn't take it anymore, so desperate subhanallah.
may allah help the poor people inshallah and grant them all jannah........and the rich and normal people too ! lol

unless she wasnt poor and had a home and was lying...hm...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.