/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

AnonymousPoster
06-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Mai hed iz goin real hot n I feel dizzy n I feel lik ima faint. sumtyms wen i get realli high i get red blotches on my eyes looks like a splat of blood on ma eye, is dat sutin serious? and u can see all ma veins in ma eye n it luks creepy. n ma head hurts :laugh: wa i do? wa i do? n ma sis distracting me soo bad so ma hed hurtin even mo, she friggin balancing a ribena bottle on her hed and revisin at de sme tim..

weird fam ano, n moms not hme so i fowt ill moan eya..

bye.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-02-2008, 03:16 AM
Salaam

I think you kind of answered yourself. I suggest you stop getting high...? Cause it's haram anyway...and whats worse is its having a really harmful effect on you, since everything seems to be irritating to you. So InshaAllah do yourself a favor and quit..:) I think u know well it's not something u should be doing.

Also try putting yogurt in your hair for your heated head...I know it might sound icky but it helps honestly. Make sure u get it on ur scalp and let it sit for an hour. Then wash ur head with shampoo obviously...it's basically like a conditioner. It works wonders for me and others ive told. If you have a hot head normally...you will feel the difference InshaAllah.

Sorry if I'm not helpful. Thats the best I can think of. If it doesn't help, maybe u could see a doctor. Im sure its cause ur getting high and basically destroying ur brain cells...including your body technically :X InshaAllah someone else can advise you better than me.

w/salaam

Snowflake
06-02-2008, 11:06 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Seriously, you should see a doctor sis. Hope you're ok inshaAllah.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

------
06-02-2008, 11:15 AM
:salamext:

Calm down sis *ahem*, and breathe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
06-02-2008, 11:28 AM
:sl:

SIs i think it's time you realize that you need to quit this habit of getting high, Allah(s.w.t) has given you signs and shown you that it is affecting your health which is why it's not allowed in the first place..We're all here for you sis..you can lean on any1 your close to or who knows you and can help you with your problem and your deen and you have to stop yourself from getting High againn it's not gnna benefit you in anyway or form

AnonymousPoster
06-02-2008, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Calm down sis *ahem*, and breathe.
k if I jus breath once mate i will die loool

wats haram ppl?:omg:

------
06-02-2008, 11:43 AM

What?

AnonymousPoster
06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Salaam

I think you kind of answered yourself. I suggest you stop getting high...? Cause it's haram anyway...

w/salaam
i dint no dat..

------
06-02-2008, 11:48 AM

^ You didn't know getting high on drugs is haraam? SubhaanAllaah.

aadil77
06-02-2008, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
k if I jus breath once mate i will die loool

wats haram ppl?:omg:
Subhanallah you don't know what haram is?

Souljette
06-02-2008, 12:34 PM

K haram is when something isn't allowed or shuldn't be done in Islam

Yes it is not allowed to do drugs in Islam as this is harming your body and anything harming your body is rong..your prayer isn't accepted for couple of days until it leaves your bloodstream or a specific amount of days are given..If you think about it ..Allah gave you that body and you are supposed to take care of it...i dont' think your doing a good job on it right now

Snowflake
06-02-2008, 12:57 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

High from what? Did I miss something? High blood pressure/coughing really hard etc can cause tiny blood vessels in the eyes to burst.. so if you don't know why its happenin.. see ur doc.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Souljette
06-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I think she'z talking about high offa weed..correct me if i'm wrong anon

Snowflake
06-02-2008, 01:08 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

There's no mention of drugs... I thought she meant getting high as in hyperactive :?

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

Souljette
06-02-2008, 01:12 PM
i was guessing it's tht but the original poster needs to specify other wise

------
06-02-2008, 01:14 PM

^ She meant getting high off sugar... :skeleton:

Souljette
06-02-2008, 01:33 PM

PLZZ CAN U CLARIFY WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS lolz omgg tht was just so bad..we get worked up for nothing.k go talk to your parents and doctors about tht plz

AnonymousPoster
06-02-2008, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

PLZZ CAN U CLARIFY WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS lolz omgg tht was just so bad..we get worked up for nothing.k go talk to your parents and doctors about tht plz
loool ma rents get hi aswell. hu sed am a druggy. n i h8 doctors. runzzzzz

'thred closd'

aadil77
06-02-2008, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
loool ma rents get hi aswell. hu sed am a druggy. n i h8 doctors. runzzzzz

'thred closd'
high off what?

AnonymousPoster
06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

^ She meant getting high off sugar... :skeleton:
^:thumbs_up:-[

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Wow...ok. Well I stand by my yogurt idea sis. Trust me it works :) I do it. Oh do it only once a week...

Souljette
06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Anon if i find out who u are ...i will run afta u fr gettin me so worried...goshhh lolz i'm jkin at one point hehe..but ye it's serious if getting high off sugar and there is blood blotches..i think you have to check with the doctor if not then just don't have that much sugar

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Too much of anything is bad. And maybe you had too much that taking only a bit affects you...? See a doctor sis, best thing to do. In the mean time, stay away from it :X

Souljette
06-02-2008, 04:06 PM
OK problem solved..the original poster a..k.a Anon would like this thread closed..SO MODS plzz close the thread ..Jazakallah khair

IbnAbdulHakim
06-02-2008, 04:08 PM
what happened to people thinking for themselves?...

sometimes it seems liek this whole world is full of followers, and only the true mu'mins are the leaders... and most of them are over at jihaad.

may Allaah help them and help us to reach them Ameen

AnonymousPoster
06-03-2008, 04:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
what happened to people thinking for themselves?...

sometimes it seems liek this whole world is full of followers, and only the true mu'mins are the leaders... and most of them are over at jihaad.

may Allaah help them and help us to reach them Ameen
i dnt get it.ameen.

M..x
06-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Lol Waam wif you? Eveh dun't even make sense LOL. Aite solution is....Wait fo' it....Dun't get high Braaaaaaaavvvv...:D

M..x
06-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Btw is you belonging to tha male or female species?

anonymous
06-03-2008, 09:10 PM
wat d hel is dis thread 4 real

------
06-04-2008, 10:04 AM

^ Yeh it is. Please respect people.

AnonymousPoster
06-04-2008, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Lol Waam wif you? Eveh dun't even make sense LOL. Aite solution is....Wait fo' it....Dun't get high Braaaaaaaavvvv...:D
sumtyms its nt as easy as dat.

y dos everytin hv 2b a jk?
pray 4me.

M..x
06-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Salaamz...Hey I weren't jowking though...Lookies who started with tha jowkes [Read tha FIRST post =S ] Lol... Just dun't take too much sugar thas guna get you buzzing and high & thing enit.. =) Take it Ez.

------
06-05-2008, 08:17 AM

^ It's not just about sugar. Will people stop taking things as a joke?!

Souljette
06-05-2008, 11:49 AM

sis just go to the doctor and check it out...i thought u wanted dis thread closed???

Woodrow
06-05-2008, 12:01 PM
None of us here are qualified to give medical advice.

Stop wasting your valuable time and go see a doctor if you are sick.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!