/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Day In The Life of A Muslim

Muezza The Cat
06-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Hello. I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm interested in learning about the everyday behavior of semi-devout Muslims with respect to their religious practice on NON-special days. It's not so much the behavior of totally devout, scrupulous Muslims I'm trying to get a sense of, but just sort of "average" practicers -- whatever that means!).

What's a day like? I would be most appreciate of anything people can share with this learner.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezza The Cat
06-01-2008, 09:25 PM
My apologies, but this threat I started is no longer necessary. I'm learning more than I expected about some of these questions, so I apologize for clogging up the message board. Moderators/admin I hope will feel free to delete! - Thanks!

Muezza The Cat
06-01-2008, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezza The Cat
My apologies, but this threat I started...
:-[ THREAD! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.