/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its been awhile since ive been here.

Ryane2222
06-05-2008, 05:38 AM
hello all. its been awhile since ive been here.i just been going through alot in my life right now so thats why i havent been online. well just thought id update everybody on where ive been. thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
06-05-2008, 05:47 AM
Welcome

I dont kno u of course (joined way after)
but u sound nice :)
Enjoy ur stay again :)

Ryane2222
06-05-2008, 05:51 AM
thank you. i havent been on here in awhile but theres some nice people on here.

Woodrow
06-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Good to see you again. Looking forward to hearing an update on what has been going on in your life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
06-05-2008, 05:58 AM
welcome back!
have you fully recovered by now?

Ryane2222
06-05-2008, 08:27 PM
hello thanks again for all who posted.

yes i have fully recovered from the injures and everything.

the reason i havent been online much lately is because i got into a arguement with this guy who i thought was my friend at the time.he picked me up one night and said lets go start a fight with someone i was like naw man not this again. so i was like man why you gotta start a fight with someone. he said theres nothing ese to do.so we were driving down the street when we saw this muslim guy walking down the street so my so called friend stopped the truck got out and started talking crap to him then i got out of the truck and try to stop my friend because i knew my friend was going to hit him. so before i could make to my friend. my friend punched him and then kicked him while he was on the ground. so thats when i told my friend what the hell where u thinking he said oh well his punk tail shouldnt be in the wrong place at the wrong time. i told my friend i said dude we have to get out of here cuz im not going to jail over your stupid tail.i guess by this time someone called the cops because we were both arrested and charged with assualt and battery even though i never through a punch and i tried to stop him.so when i went to court my friend told the cops and judge that i hit the dude. i guess they believed him or whatever because they sentenced me to 3 weeks in jail and im on house arrest for 5 months and ill be on probation for a year.

thats crazy i get all that. all my friend got was 3 days in jail. crazy huh?

the muslim dude even testyfied and said i wasnt the one who hit him but 3 witnesses said it was me but oh well. i know i didnt do it so ill put it in gods hands now.

well thats the reason i havent been online in awhile.

Layla454
06-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Welcome back

truemuslim
06-05-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ryane2222

the reason i havent been online much lately is because i got into a arguement with this guy who i thought was my friend at the time.he picked me up one night and said lets go start a fight with someone i was like naw man not this again. so i was like man why you gotta start a fight with someone. he said theres nothing ese to do.so we were driving down the street when we saw this muslim guy walking down the street so my so called friend stopped the truck got out and started talking crap to him then i got out of the truck and try to stop my friend because i knew my friend was going to hit him. so before i could make to my friend. my friend punched him and then kicked him while he was on the ground. so thats when i told my friend what the hell where u thinking he said oh well his punk tail shouldnt be in the wrong place at the wrong time. i told my friend i said dude we have to get out of here cuz im not going to jail over your stupid tail.i guess by this time someone called the cops because we were both arrested and charged with assualt and battery even though i never through a punch and i tried to stop him.so when i went to court my friend told the cops and judge that i hit the dude. i guess they believed him or whatever because they sentenced me to 3 weeks in jail and im on house arrest for 5 months and ill be on probation for a year.

the muslim dude even testyfied and said i wasnt the one who hit him but 3 witnesses said it was me but oh well. i know i didnt do it so ill put it in gods hands now.

WOW! Unbelievable! Fighting with someone for FUN? lol crazy!
But at least you were the good wise one!
Thank god your ok now.
The witnesses may have lied but God is always there, God knows what really happened. :)

Well at least you have something to do while your on 5 monthes probation. This will make you stay active! In a week or so, you'll be an LI addict!

Ryane2222
06-06-2008, 01:51 AM
thank you all again. i like coming here alot of nice people here. who dont judge me. i respect that.

ya the witnesses did lie but theres nothing i can do about it now by do what i gotta do and stay away from people like that.

it kinda sux being stuck in the house for 5 months but oh well i get through it.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Hey Ryan! Nice to see you back.

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. InshaAllah (God-Willing) everything will be ok. Put your trust in God totally, since he knows what you did and did not do. Have patience and InshaAllah only the best will turn out :D

Hope to see you posting around :)

Peace

snakelegs
06-06-2008, 02:18 AM
you seriously need to be more selective in choosing your friends!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-06-2008, 02:28 AM
^Yea I agree. I bet though this incident would make you think twice :)

Woodrow
06-06-2008, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
you seriously need to be more selective in choosing your friends!
It seems all of us select 3 types of friends. The "friend" who bails you out of jail no matter what. The friend who sits in jail with you and says "Man did we mess up"

And the true friend we neglect to appreciate, the one who tries to keep us from doing anything to get us in to jail in the first place.

Ryane2222
06-06-2008, 03:06 AM
ya i know i need to find better friends. who wont get me in trouble. but i guess try to see the good in everyone.i guess i trust too many people too.im a good guy just been in the wrong place at the wrong time alot of times in my life. im trying to change that. i believed my friends when they said something or did something i always had their back but when this happened nobody had my back. which has opened my eyes that i dont need friends like that anymore

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:03 PM
thank you all again. i like coming here alot of nice people here. who dont judge me. i respect that.

ya the witnesses did lie but theres nothing i can do about it now by do what i gotta do and stay away from people like that.

it kinda sux being stuck in the house for 5 months but oh well i get through it.

Ah you'll get through it, my brother had a probation for 6 monthes when he was 16 (he's 18 now) just for bringing a pocket knife to school. he just sat there playin xbox360...tho he did leave the house to his friends houses about everyday for the 6 monthes. lol (coz his friends ARENT SNITCHES )

teachers..pshh...lil snitches!

Ryane2222
06-06-2008, 07:35 PM
ya thats true. where i live at not alot of people around here to trust. trust me i found that out. but i dont need friends like that anyways so im over it now just gotta find new friends who wont get me into any trouble.

m102313
06-06-2008, 07:45 PM
:sl:

welcome back bro.

Hope everything is better now. :)

Man that sucks, i can't even imagine my friends doing something like that to me, they wont even tell me off even if i did do something wrong.

Mysterious Uk
06-06-2008, 08:32 PM

I cant imagine going through such an unbelievably awful experiance like that. i know if i was in ur shoes i would be replaying what happened in my head over and over again and wondering if i should have or could have done something different. All i can say is try not to dwell on it; it's obviously not as easy as it sounds, but thinking about it all the time will probably make you feel down. Like you said, you know you didn't do it so it isn't really worth thinking about.

Anyhu, best wishes

Al-Zaara
06-13-2008, 03:43 PM
Wow.. Unbelivable. It's a crazy world we live in.

The main thing is, you didn't do it and the Muslim man knows it. You seem to be a good guy and I pray God will grant you happiness and guidance.
One has to respect what you've done, trying to stop your ex-friend and still accepting the court's judgment although it is an unfair one.. Not many can handle this.

This reminded me of an question a friend asked me:

"Would you rather be forever free although you've done the crime (in this case rape) or would you rather sit forever in jail knowing you're absolutely innocent?"
I said I'd rather have an clean conscience and sit there in jail, for the people might not believe me yet I know God knows the truth and only He is worth caring about.

Again wow.. I hope you'll be around on this forum! My best wishes!

muslim1
06-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks God you are ok Rayan!

Ryane2222
06-16-2008, 07:55 PM
thank you all who posted on here.

it means alot to me when i know i can just tell you all whats happening in my life and what ive been going through and you all dont judge me so i respect that.

its kinda weired not getting judged because i have been judged my whole life so to come in here and not be judged is weired but its a good weired ya know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.