/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Image in your mind???

Güven
06-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Asalamu Aleykoum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barekatuh

Just Wondering Have You Guys ever Have A mOment When You Close Your Eyes For a Second And You Suddenly See An Unkown Person You have never seen in life flashin in your Mind? :skeleton:

It happened with me Several Times, Just Yesterday While I did my Isha Salah And I closed My Eyes For A second And then Suddenly Saw A Face Of A woman Wich I never Saw before In my Life ??????
Can It Be That I saw that woman somewhere But I forgot ??
But I know For sure I nver Saw Her Before Not in That Face expression.
Or mAybe its nothing to be worried about:)

Wasallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
06-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Sometimes...

yeh me too...well sometimes its past images....and its usually bad stuff like ...war...stuff...that sorta make ya sickkk! oh for the record i saw them by accident!

Maybe you saw her ina glance but wasnt payin attention and forgot?

i still havent figured out who half the people i see were....scary innit.

Güven
06-05-2008, 07:53 PM
If I saw her Somewhere I could have remembered Because im good at remebering faces
But the Face Was Very Clear ,I still Remember The Face :)

Woodrow
06-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Most of the time there is a physical explanation for it. Sometimes kids will deliberetly cause them by closing their eyes and then applying pressure, suddenly open their eyes and then close them rapidly. The pressure on the retna cause momentarily flashes which the brain interprets as images.

Usually this is harmless but if it perists or occurs frequently it can be a symptom of increased pressure within your eye which can be a symptom of a disease and should be checked by an MD.

That is just the physical explanation, which is the most common. I will not deny the possibility of other causes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
^YEah That Would Be it Because My left eye Is seein everything clear and My right Eye is seeing not clear at all and thats why there is sometimes pressure in my Eyes I think But nothing Serious:)

Muezzin
06-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Just Wondering Have You Guys ever Have A mOment When You Close Your Eyes For a Second And You Suddenly See An Unkown Person You have never seen in life flashin in your Mind?
Nah, all my imaginary friends up and left. After stealing my toys.

crayon
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Collective unconscious, maybe?
It's this idea Jung came up with, and wiki defines it as "a reservoir of the experiences of our species". So basically everything that has ever happened is in the back of our minds somewhere, in the unconscious mind.
I dreamed about something and it's got me thinking about it a lot now. It seems to be a possible explanation to this..

Güven
06-06-2008, 05:36 PM
No The Images comes SuDDENLY Unexpected before my Eyes And The IMages Is SOmetimes Very Clear and Sometimes Il Forget about it in a second
Its not Like Its happinin Everyday just sometimes :D

Umar001
06-06-2008, 05:41 PM
You need to get married< My opinion.

:D

Güven
06-06-2008, 10:01 PM
^Loool Inshallah :)

------
06-12-2008, 08:55 AM
maybe its ur past life person

Fishman
06-12-2008, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Asalamu Aleykoum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barekatuh

Just Wondering Have You Guys ever Have A mOment When You Close Your Eyes For a Second And You Suddenly See An Unkown Person You have never seen in life flashin in your Mind? :skeleton:

It happened with me Several Times, Just Yesterday While I did my Isha Salah And I closed My Eyes For A second And then Suddenly Saw A Face Of A woman Wich I never Saw before In my Life ??????
Can It Be That I saw that woman somewhere But I forgot ??
But I know For sure I nver Saw Her Before Not in That Face expression.
Or mAybe its nothing to be worried about:)

Wasallam
:sl:
Maybe you have Leonardo Da Vinci stuck inside your eyeball and he's painted another Mona Lisa!
:w:

aysenil
06-12-2008, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
^Loool Inshallah :)
looool bro. u r too young to marry i think. wait bit :)

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 09:34 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

Aliens, I knew it :(

Hmm but seriously, its nuffin to worry bout...It also depends on the light in the room at the time of this event occuring :D coz...well I'm sure you dont wanna be bored by the explanation, but yeah...Its nothing.

WassalamuAlaykum

IbnAbdulHakim
06-12-2008, 10:12 AM
i remember there was this thing online where if you stare at it for aaages and then close your eyes YOU SEE AN IMAGE OF JESUS! (not isa alaihissalaam, the picture of jesus christians have)

its a play on your mind and eyes, a blur turns into an image, its pretty neat! :D

what would be an actual sign from Allaah (as im sure you took it) is if you went to sleep and saw a dream of this woman, now that would be miraculous :) (and sweet)

Assalamu Alaikum

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:) (and sweet)

Assalamu Alaikum
^o) right....

------
06-12-2008, 10:22 AM
its a guy thing

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
its a guy thing
;D lol Araat.

Güven
06-12-2008, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aysenil
looool bro. u r too young to marry i think. wait bit :)

LoooL I was not thinkin of NOW :D

Güven
06-12-2008, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i remember there was this thing online where if you stare at it for aaages and then close your eyes YOU SEE AN IMAGE OF JESUS! (not isa alaihissalaam, the picture of jesus christians have)

its a play on your mind and eyes, a blur turns into an image, its pretty neat! :D

what would be an actual sign from Allaah (as im sure you took it) is if you went to sleep and saw a dream of this woman, now that would be miraculous :) (and sweet)

Assalamu Alaikum
LOOL yeah I saw That thing Too Once it was scaryyyy :D

------
06-12-2008, 12:27 PM
guys r WEIRD wiv a capital W :|

Sahabiyaat
06-12-2008, 12:28 PM
RYYYYYYYYTTTT :omg:

*ignoring the above lil male convo*

yes its actually happend to me but like only several times, i see faces clearly, that i know ive never seen before.

were all going mad.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.