/* */

PDA

View Full Version : voluntary job?

unknown_JJ
06-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Asalamu Alaykum every1

hope all is well, havnt been on this 4 time, been busy concentrating on my examz. hope every1z exam gone/going well.:D

anyways i thought id make a thread. i'm going back to work on Monday and they still havnt paid me 4 d last couple of months!! grr so tight! lol so jus wondering any1 here doing/done voluntary work?where?how long 4, and why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-05-2008, 09:15 PM
:sl:

Does Work Experience count..?

Shame that^ maybe they want to give you a big pay cheque at the end! lol

:w:

unknown_JJ
06-05-2008, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
:sl:

Does Work Experience count..?

Shame that^ maybe they want to give you a big pay cheque at the end! lol

erm yes i guess , expect your forced to do that right! lol. nah 4 them im cheap labour or free labour shud i say!! n d only reason i aint movin is coz u need 3 yearz experience plus ACCA to be an accountant!!! n its hard findin a job like that , but i didnt realy look around i jus jumped wen i got d opportunity , but m gnna do sum undercover lookin, coz it dont seem lik dey realy want me !!lool

Pk_#2
06-06-2008, 09:56 AM
*Bump* :thumbs_up

when? aaages ago to current

where? Loadsa places

How long? literally all my friggin life

Why? I have too much time on my hands..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
06-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Yeah, several times. A few weeks ago my friend organized a party for a group of little girls she teaches quran, she asked me to photograph it. Yesterday my dad's company had a family fun day, I was asked to take photos of the event. My brother joined a little league basketball team earlier this year and I volunteered to coach it. I plan on joining a red crescent this summer, help out with whatever they need inshallah.

I do it either as favors to friends, to help people out, or like happy said, because i've got a lot of time on my hands..

unknown_JJ
06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Yeah, several times. A few weeks ago my friend organized a party for a group of little girls she teaches quran, she asked me to photograph it. Yesterday my dad's company had a family fun day, I was asked to take photos of the event. My brother joined a little league basketball team earlier this year and I volunteered to coach it. I plan on joining a red crescent this summer, help out with whatever they need inshallah.

I do it either as favors to friends, to help people out, or like happy said, because i've got a lot of time on my hands..
aww kool mashallah keep it up lol

H4RUN
06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
I have!:D
i was happy at 1st to get experience in dealing with money and food transfer...then i got asked again to help out the following year, i got told that i'd get paid what everyone esle gets paid...i got paid jack![nothing]...not only did they not stick to their word, they were related to me! GRRR lol *breathe in* *breathe out* *forget to breathe in*

Aslamualaikum!

unknown_JJ
06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
I have!:D
i was happy at 1st to get experience in dealing with money and food transfer...then i got asked again to help out the following year, i got told that i'd get paid what everyone esle gets paid...i got paid jack![nothing]...not only did they not stick to their word, they were related to me! GRRR lol *breathe in* *breathe out* *forget to breathe in*

Aslamualaikum!
loolll
asianz aye

Najm
01-17-2009, 09:44 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Ive never done voluntary work, its good i think if you can do it , but make sure they dont take advantage of you!!! :rollseyes

FiAmaaniAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.