/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed when necessary?

aadil77
06-06-2008, 05:03 PM
:sl:

I have this uncle who's a bad apple in the family, recently he's been threatening my mum - even though she's done nothing wrong, now if he hits my mum will I be allowed to beat the crap out of him?

I need to know because I'm going to pakistan soon, and I'm pretty sure somethings gonna kick off

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tetsujin
06-08-2008, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
:sl:

I have this uncle who's a bad apple in the family, recently he's been threatening my mum - even though she's done nothing wrong, now if he hits my mum will I be allowed to beat the crap out of him?

I need to know because I'm going to pakistan soon, and I'm pretty sure somethings gonna kick off

Why is he threatening her?

All the best wishes,

Faysal

Questfortruth
06-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Your uncle as in your mom's brother?

aadil77
06-08-2008, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Questfortruth
Your uncle as in your mom's brother?
Yep, messed up family politics in pakistan,

yh so is it allowed?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlackMamba
06-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I dont know, but u should beat him up anyway

Snowflake
06-08-2008, 10:59 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Bro, If you are there when he hits your mum then obviously it's acceptable to defend your mum, even if that means hitting him. But I don't think it's right if you went up to him on a different occasion and bopped him one. Try to find out why your uncle is resorting to violence in the first place.

Is your mum living in Pak or just visiting? And what about other relatives? Are your grandparents still alive.? Do they know what is going on? If so what are they doing about it? Hasn't anyone intervened?

Can you ask all your family to warn off your uncle? And also tell him the Islamic view on his behavior. If he doesn't see sense, how about threatening him with legal action?

Also tell your mum, to keep out of his way and not get involved in family hoo-haas. Your mum should also make duaa for her protection and for your uncle's hidayah.

Here are some Invocations:

1) What to say if you fear people may harm you:

Allaahummak-fineehim bimma shi'ta
O Allah, suffice protect me against them however You wish.

2) Allaahumma Rabbas-samaawaatis-sab'i, wa Rabbal-Arshil-Adheem, kun lee jaaran min (here you mention the person's name), wa 'ahzaabihi min khalaa'iqika, 'an yafruta 'alayya 'adhadun minhum 'aw yatghaa, 'azza jaaruka, wa jalla thanaa'uka, wa laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta.

O Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the Magnificent Throne, be for me a support against [such a such a person] and his helpers from among Your creatures, lest any of them abuse me or do me wrong. Might is Your patronage and glorious are Your praises. There is none worthy of worship but You.

*~*~*~*
Be steadfast in the rememberence of Allah.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Questfortruth
06-14-2008, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
I dont know, but u should beat him up anyway
Ask your mom before you beat him up. Maybe your mom does not want you to get involved. How old is your mom's brother? Does he have any mental issues?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.