/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wutit was you?

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:46 PM
:sl: and no i dont kno why i have to have a "yo" in all my titles. :D

Ok well da other day ago (yesterday) i had to go get surgery to ...i dunno pull out a tooth er somthin, that wont come up.. but anyways, they did shots and all, but asked me if am allergic to anything, i dont kno if i am or care if i am so i told em no, my dad is deaf so he didnt kno or care, juss sittin way over there watchin, then they did the shots and all. did it , finished, then i came home...bla bla bla..prayed zuhr and all.

then i got verrry dizzy, could barely walk, my brother saw me, he said am on druggies, he said i been usin his druggies, he so mean :raging:

then i couldnt hear anything, move, feel anything, or see anything... hopin i was dead :exhausted. but no. i mean even heartbeat was gone! then i saw something next to me, scary, i dunno , felt like i died and came back, wallah sounds crazy but i swear am not. im normal. see am typing normally.
you can tell wit the things i wrote in "where we standin yo" thread, when the angel of death is sitting right next to yo, bla bla bla.

and it was ike this for like an hour, wit that thing next to me, it was moving, and no one was wit me, then suddenly everything went back to normal, as if it was a dream or something...so scary.:phew
i swear it was like i died, that was angel of death, and got another chance? confusin, stupid, crazy, but wallah its true.
:-[

wat was it?
and i kno it wasnt a dream, coz if it was a dream, it would always end wit an AK-47 somewhere

:cry: why didnt it end right there????? :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
06-06-2008, 05:50 PM
end wit an AK-47 somewhere
is this bout dat conversation we had yesterday? :Evil:
u sure seem to be intrested in those Ak-47's ;D

mayb u just saw stuff cuz u wer dizzy or u got a reaction 2 dose shots?

------
06-06-2008, 05:51 PM
:salamext:

Look at it this way sis, Allaah's given you another chance to repent, to turn to Him, to follow the straight way InshaaAllaah...

Allaahu A'alim as to what the thing was sis.

AhlaamBella
06-06-2008, 05:52 PM
SubhanAllah... I don't know. Maybe you could get in contact with a scholar? But whatever it was, you're ok now Alhamdulilah. It could just have been a delayed reaction. I have dizzying episodes everytime I get an injection. *shudders*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
is this bout dat conversation we had yesterday? :Evil:
u sure seem to be intrested in those Ak-47's ;D

mayb u just saw stuff cuz u wer dizzy or u got a reaction 2 dose shots?
LOL !
i dunno..

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Look at it this way sis, Allaah's given you another chance to repent, to turn to Him, to follow the straight way InshaaAllaah...

Allaahu A'alim as to what the thing was sis.
Yeh thats wut i took it as. coz wallah i couldnt hear/feel my heartbeating or my belly moving. so scary.

format_quote Originally Posted by RoseGold
SubhanAllah... I don't know. Maybe you could get in contact with a scholar? But whatever it was, you're ok now Alhamdulilah. It could just have been a delayed reaction. I have dizzying episodes everytime I get an injection. *shudders*
alhamdulillah...
nah no scholars. no one even knows bout this...well xcept u guys.
juss not parents or nothin. my bro knos i got dizzy but thats it :D (thank god!)

how does the angel of death look like?

AhlaamBella
06-06-2008, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

hmm.... I'm not sure if there is a description... Research time! :D

Pen Marks
06-06-2008, 06:05 PM
havent seen him yet...

heard he looks nice in the eyes of believers and ugly in eyes of dissbeleivers

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
havent seen him yet...

heard he looks nice in the eyes of believers and ugly in eyes of dissbeleivers

:statisfie

how do you know if you've seen him(or it)?

------
06-06-2008, 06:06 PM

I couldn't find a description sis, sorry.

AhlaamBella
06-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Found this article which may help... not an exact description, but as near as I could find :) http://www.al-sunnah.com/call_to_isl...les/death.html

Güven
06-06-2008, 06:09 PM
If The Angel Of Death Comes TherE is No escape I Thought
But Maybe It was an Illusion Maybe iT was YOur Shadow Or somethin :)

afzalaung
06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
:salam:
maybe you just has a psychological shut down..where your brain gets sooo exhausted that it just shut down for a moment, which leaves u in a temporary state of 'coma'. all muscles fail and breathin difficulity.

In the South East Asian culture such effect is attributed to a ghost which apparently 'sits' on top of u. of coz its rubbish...but its fun to know..lol

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
If The Angel Of Death Comes TherE is No escape I Thought
But Maybe It was an Illusion Maybe iT was YOur Shadow Or somethin :)
yeh ithought that too
mayb a jinni...
a normal...looking jinni?:? hm
why couldnt it end right ther. :raging:

oh wel.

jazakallah khair sis rosegold (i thnk) and serene, and @ bro afzalaung...
There was no breathing...

and no im not on something.....well..except some medication for pain killers after all this. but still, that dont count!

chacha_jalebi
06-06-2008, 07:31 PM
:D just think of it as a reminder of death, and make yourself so good and wicked that your prepared for when you doo meet the angels in the grave

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
:D just think of it as a reminder of death, and make yourself so good and wicked that your prepared for when you doo meet the angels in the grave

will do :D

you kno i used to see this in my dreams, the thing i saw, i saw it in my dreams and now i see it here...

scary

feels like life's a dream.

:exhausted

------
06-06-2008, 07:35 PM

Life will seem like a dream on the Day of Judgement sis :)

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Already does
Mashallah
Jazakallah khair sis :)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Ahh dont worry lol you just got a injected with anaesthtic and it made you drowsy, you didnt die n come back to life dont worry yeh safe, cool, laters, inabit, ciao.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!