/* */

PDA

View Full Version : education clashes with prayer

sheraazhussain
06-06-2008, 06:02 PM
salam to all,
i am a student currently in full time education and dont get the time to read zuhr namaz, is it permisable for me to read it about 4 in the evening nad if so would i read just reat 4 farz or would i read every thing (First four rakat Sunnat, four rakat Fard, two rakat sunnat, two rakat nafil)

thack you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-06-2008, 06:05 PM
:salamext:

Sorry, what do you mean by 'you don't get time to read it' ?!

Ask your school/college, if you can be excused to pray for 5/10 mins. It's part of the law that you can ask that.

Prayer should always be read on time.

The whole purpose of your life is to worship Allaah.

sheraazhussain
06-06-2008, 06:09 PM
i cannot be let out of lesson

------
06-06-2008, 06:10 PM

You should be allowed to be let out of lesson, if they don't let you, go to the headteacher and appeal to them about this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sheraazhussain
06-06-2008, 06:13 PM
will do thank you
what would i do if an exam that is at namaaz time

Mr. Baldy
06-06-2008, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

You should be allowed to be let out of lesson, if they don't let you, go to the headteacher and appeal to them about this.
Unfortunatley sister, things don't work like that in a secular society.

AhlaamBella
06-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Islam is easy and simple. Islam is not inconvinient. The Prophet SAW has shown us that certain prayers can be joined together when, and only when, you are totally unable to pray on time. Zohar can be prayed with Asr or vice versa, Maghrib can be joined with Isha or vice versa. Asr CANNOT be missed or delayed, it is like you "have lost all your wealth". Fajr should not be delayed. Will find evidence for you InshAllah.

Ali.
06-06-2008, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sheraazhussain
will do thank you
If you really can't, then I think it's permissable to pray late. Better late than never.

sheraazhussain
06-06-2008, 07:32 PM
but would i read all rakats or just farz?

------
06-06-2008, 07:34 PM

Just the fardh, but try and pray it if you can InshaaAllaah at the right time.

Then I think you can make up for it later InshaaAllaah, by doing Qadha of the fardh rakaats.

Ali.
06-06-2008, 07:36 PM
but would i read all rakats or just farz?
From my knowledge, I think you still pray all the rakooh.

------
06-06-2008, 07:39 PM

^ Sorry? I think you meant the fardh? When doin Qadha (reading prayer after it's time) you read the Fardh.

sheraazhussain
06-06-2008, 07:48 PM
dont no what to read now 1 persons telling me i should read all rakats and another person is telling me i should read just the fardh but i think you should just read Qadha of the fardh rakaats but i am not sure can anyone correct me if i am wrong

Ali.
06-06-2008, 07:50 PM
dont no what to read now 1 persons telling me i should read all rakats and another person is telling me i should read just the fardh but i think you should just read Qadha of the fardh rakaats but i am not sure can anyone correct me if i am wrong
Sis Serene is probably right, she's much more knowledgable of Islam than me masha'Allah :)

------
06-06-2008, 07:54 PM

Should he pray the present prayer or the prayer he missed?

If I miss a prayer for a reason such as sleeping, should I pray the prayer I have missed or the present prayer, if the present prayer has already been prayed in congregation?

Praise be to Allaah.

The Muslim should maintain the habit of praying regularly on time, for Allaah praises the believers who, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who guard their Salaah (prayers) well”
[al-Ma’aarij 70:34]

If a person has an excuse and he missed a prayer, then he has to make it up, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever forgets a prayer or sleeps and misses it, the expiation for this sin is to pray it when he remembers it.” (Narrated by Muslim, al-Masaajid wa Mawaadi’ al-Salaah, 1103)

If you miss a prayer, then you have to pray that prayer first, then pray the current prayer; it is not permissible to delay (making up the missed prayer). It is commonly thought among the people that if a man misses a fard prayer, he should make it up with the corresponding fard prayer of the next day, so that if, for example, he missed Fajr on one day he can only pray it with Fajr on the second day. This is wrong, and it goes against the teaching of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), in both his words and deeds.

It was narrated that he said: “Whoever forgets a prayer or sleeps and misses it, then let him pray it when he remembers it.” He did not say, let him pray it on the following day when the time for that prayer comes, rather he said, “let him pray it when he remembers it.” With regard to his actions, when he missed a prayer on one of the days of the campaign of al-Khandaq, he prayed it before the current prayer, which indicates that one has to pray the missed prayer and then pray the current prayer. But if he forgets and prays the current prayer before the missed prayer, or he was ignorant and did not know (of the ruling), then he prayer is valid because he has an excuse.

(See Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, vol. 12, p. 222)

The hadeeth about the prayer on the day of al-Khandaq was narrated by al-Nasaa’i from ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Abi Sa’eed from his father, who said: “The mushrikeen kept us busy on the day of al-Khandaq and distracted us from praying Zuhr until the sun set. Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded Bilaal to call the iqaamah for Zuhr prayer, and he prayed it, then he called the iqaamah for Asr and he prayed it, then he called the adhaan for Maghrib then he prayed it as he usually prayed it, on time.” (al-Adhaan, 655; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, no. 638)

The action of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) indicates that it is obligatory to pray the missed prayers in the right order. But if there is only enough time left to pray the current prayer, then he should pray the current prayer, then pray the ones that came before it.

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Source

------
06-30-2008, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baldy
Unfortunatley sister, things don't work like that in a secular society.

Yeh they do. You're allowed, by LAW, in UK to get up and pray when the time for prayer comes, what more do you need?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.