/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i did summit stupid PLEASEEEE ADVISE!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousPoster
06-07-2008, 07:40 PM
assalamualaykum
'
i need advice

i was lisnin to music in youtube and i typed in 'kissing scenes' and was watching that for a cuple of minutes before cuming bak to reality

a great sense of shame swept upon me....please help me brothers and sisters i want to repent sincerely, how can i do that?

please please please help me pleaseeeeeeee :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
06-08-2008, 02:06 AM
omg your going straight to hell.. :S theres no turning back now, your lifes over, your probably the worst muslim in the world eva! lol

nah im just kidding,
dont worry about it. Shaytan led you to a trap. Best thing you can do right now is repent to Allah and try not to go back to it. Try using your mind for something else, keep your self busy with something like exercising, reading books something productive like that, when your busy your nafs cant get you, be strong. Try not to spend time alone at night or even in the day. Inshallah

Questfortruth
06-08-2008, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
assalamualaykum
'
i need advice

i was lisnin to music in youtube and i typed in 'kissing scenes' and was watching that for a cuple of minutes before cuming bak to reality

a great sense of shame swept upon me....please help me brothers and sisters i want to repent sincerely, how can i do that?

Do dhikr as much as you can. This will remind you of Allah so whenever you do something haram you will fear Allah.

tetsujin
06-08-2008, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
assalamualaykum
'
i need advice

Tsk tsk tsk, first listening to music, and then watching people kiss. You're in deep trouble.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
06-08-2008, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tetsujin
Tsk tsk tsk, first listening to music, and then watching people kiss. You're in deep trouble.

Tsk tsk tsk, wasting ur time and wasting others time, ur in deeep trouble yo!

neways

anonymousGender

Allah is forgiving, don't ever get the feeling he won't forgive you, ask for forgiveness, keep remembering allah, the shaitan is the one who made u fall into this trap, its not permanant tho.
May ALlah help u inshallah :D

truemuslim
06-08-2008, 04:08 AM
LOL woops, look under my name. hehe. ignore that just this once, then take my advice, then never take it again .lol

tetsujin
06-08-2008, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *SAFA*
Tsk tsk tsk, wasting ur time and wasting others time, ur in deeep trouble yo!

neways

anonymousGender

Allah is forgiving, don't ever get the feeling he won't forgive you, ask for forgiveness, keep remembering allah, the shaitan is the one who made u fall into this trap, its not permanant tho.
May ALlah help u inshallah :D
lol, yes yes, blame shaytaan....

I think asking for forgiveness implies accepting responsibility. How do you blame shaytaan on one hand and then ask for forgiveness on the other?

It's like a little boy who gets taken to school principals office. You can point the finger at another kid, and he might have started it the fight, but that's the difference between being a child and being an adult.

You were tempted. Accept it, It's your fault. If you're going to ask for forgiveness from anyone, be sincere. None of this crap about someone or something else persuading you. Then, work on yourself if you really felt guilty and ashamed.

All the best wishes,

Faysal

Questfortruth
06-08-2008, 04:32 AM
OMG Faysal is an Atheist? Were you muslim or were you born in a muslim house?

anonymous
06-08-2008, 09:08 AM
any more advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Malaikah
06-08-2008, 09:16 AM
:sl:

The conditions for repentance include:

1. Immediate cessation of the sin (so in your case, don't so it again).
2. Regret for what was done
3. Determination not to return to the sin
4. Restitution victims rights, or seeking their forgiveness (doesn't apply in this case).

Ask Allah to forgive you, and if you wish, you can pray some extra prayers or give in charity or do more good deeds to make up for your sin.

May Allah forgive you and all of us, ameen.

anonymous
06-08-2008, 10:25 AM
salamualeykum

ok i read 2 nawafil salatul taubah-i seriosly want2repent- it ok to try and forget about it-coz am ashamd of wat i did soooooo much-n i feel sick +o( when i think abt it :cry:

Snowflake
06-08-2008, 11:31 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

MashaAllah, you regretted and repented for your action. Allah is merciful and He will forgive you inshaAllah. Keep making repentence in general. And don't keep beating yourself, but instead do good deeds as they wipe out bad ones.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

How do you blame shaytaan on one hand and then ask for forgiveness on the other?
You're right, we can't blame the shaytaan. He can only tempt us but we are responsible for our own actions. It's more likely that a person falls into sin when their imaan (faith) is weak. No one is strong all the time, and we all sin in one form or another, but please don't make it worse for someone who is already feeling bad. Allah is forgiving and merciful, so God willing the poster won't be in deep trouble.

Ali.
06-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Repent and try not to commit the sin ever again :).

The Forgiver of (every) sin, the Accepter of repentance, the Sevee to chastise, the Lord of bounty, There is no God but He unto Him is the ultimate end of the (life) journey (of everything).
40:3

He it is Who accepteth repentance from His servants and forgiveth the sins, and knoweth He whatever you do.
42:25

IbnAbdulHakim
06-08-2008, 01:43 PM
its interesting how you was listening to music first and then cheked out the kissy things

see one haram just leads to another *tuts*

anyway you sinned, and you regret it, so repent, and hope for Allahs mercy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.