/* */

PDA

View Full Version : quotes!

truemuslim
06-08-2008, 06:04 PM
:sl:
wuuttup vryboody

ok well i thought we can all inspire each other by writing our OWN quotes here, u kno not malcolm X, quran, hadiths, nothin, OUR OWN quotes. k?

well here are some...

dont live life as if there's no tomorrow, but dont live life as if u have unlimited dayz either - someone only i kno

---------------------------------------------------------\

you can call me a terrorist, Allah knows im not
you can call me an extremist, allah knows im not
but u cannt call me a kuffar - someone only i kno

-----------------------------------------------------------

when killing innocent children because of there faith, and saying you are a soldier for you country, we muslims are being the true soldiers for our deen, our ummah , and Allah, while you're nothing but a coward - someone only i kno

------------------------------------------------------------

you may think you are winning now, but the truth is, the winners are the ones fighting there Nafs, and WE WILL have the last laugh (inshallah) - someone only i kno

when glass breaks, it cant be put back together, if u glue it, it wont be as sturdy, and might break again.
when shaitan gets u to sin, you are shattered, you will try and put urself back together, but shaitan will keep shattering you, it wont be easy, so keep holding urself together - someone only i kno

believe in allah in order to believe in urself - someone only i kno

-------------------------------------------------

i kno;...all those sucked. oh well u never gna find out who they from :Evil:

neways
now sho urs :statisfie

WaSalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-09-2008, 09:09 AM
:salamext:

This isn't mine, but it's a really good one:

The distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allaah subhaan wa taa'la can stand up to anything.

Souljette
06-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Wow sis Safa i luvvvv ur quotes mashallah n Sis Serene too mashallah dere good keep them cumn

IbnAbdulHakim
06-09-2008, 09:32 AM
-Serene- that is NOT cool she asked @ONLY YOUR OWN@ !!!!! beautiful quote tho !

hmm my quote...

"dont be a fish" <-- i mean this with all my heart.

strive to have good memory, be a teacher to at least your children. inshaAllaah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-09-2008, 09:35 AM

Ok ok...one of my own:

Guard your prayers before you do anything else, lest you become a disbeliever, and all of your efforts go in vain.

Soulja Girl
06-09-2008, 09:37 AM

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.

:w:

aminahjaan
06-09-2008, 09:46 AM
hmmm one of my own...
I really appreciate Bob Marley's quotes, buuuuuuut:

"It's always easy to get away from the sun, stay inside or maybe sit under a tree. But I know,that you can NEVER find shade from the sun of life."

SouLda_Gal
06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
omgg im sooo not good at em.. but ima try neway lol... hmmmm let me think (hard) lol
ok hers myn:

Allah is everywhere...
you probably will say nah i aint satisfied yet...
need abit more tym 4 me 2 set...
while sittin under the sky all blue...
when reality hits you...
you'll realise its all true.

------
06-09-2008, 08:10 PM

Another one of mine;

It might be that if you have patience, you can gain Jannah (InshaaAllaah).

Pen Marks
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
If you're not gona go foward in life, then atleast stay wer u are, don't go back

truemuslim
06-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Wow you guys got so many cool quotes
Jazaakallah khair !

Pen Marks
06-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Don't be content with the lowest level of Jannah. Work for the highest

'Abd al-Baari
06-09-2008, 08:25 PM

Whenever you do anything, always have the right intention...

Always be dutiful to your parents and remember that nevermind however much you do, you will never be able to repay them...

Some awesome quotes coming through Masha'Allah! :thumbs_up

Fishman
06-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Greeting honourable masters!

Great sage Fishman say:
A barbed wire fence is only harsh to the skin if you come near to it. If you stay well inside the fence you will not feel it and you will be safe from all who come in from the outside to get you.
Likewise, the rules of Islam only seem harsh and strict when you come near to breaking them. Stay well inside the Law of Islam and you will not even know it is there, yet it will protect you from all of Shaytan's temptations...
Ancient Masters also say:
Attack a with a bomb and you are hunted down like a dog by the police and the army.
Attack a city with one thousand bombs and you are reelected into office.
Remember, seekers of ancient wisdom: When mighty tiger rests, only brave duck disturbs him!

Pen Marks
06-09-2008, 08:41 PM
A barbed wire fence is only harsh to the skin if you come near to it. If you stay well inside the fence you will not feel it and you will be safe from all who come in from the outside to get you.
Likewise, the rules of Islam only seem harsh and strict when you come near to breaking them. Stay well inside the Law of Islam and you will not even know it is there, yet it will protect you from all of Shaytan's temptations...
Mashallah. great example :)

S1aveofA11ah
06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
omgg im sooo not good at em.. but ima try neway lol... hmmmm let me think (hard) lol
ok hers myn:

Allah is everywhere...
you probably will say nah i aint satisfied yet...
need abit more tym 4 me 2 set...
while sittin under the sky all blue...
when reality hits you...
you'll realise its all true.
What do you mean by 'Allah is everywhere...' please?, do you mean he is everything or in everything?

Ali.
06-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Lol this is mine. Don't laugh:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Impossible is when you consider all the negative aspects and drift away from the goal itself. Focus on the goal with a desire and you have made impossible, possible. ©

truemuslim
06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
ooh wow mAashallah you all have amazing inspiring quotes of ur own! Mashallah!

and LOOOL@ ali's......no. actually its amazing not funny, lol, You dont suck at it, your very good at this Mashallah!

Souljette
06-10-2008, 03:19 PM
:O wowww mashallahh great quotes alot of wisdom in them i like brother Fishman's first example

sevgi
06-10-2008, 03:26 PM
"there are enough people in the world to hurt you...try and be the only one who will not bring you down."

------
06-10-2008, 03:28 PM

^ MashaaAllaah :D

Souljette
06-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Wow mashallah sis Sumeyye nicee

sevgi
06-10-2008, 04:29 PM
thanks guys:)

jazakallah khayr...

i have my days...:P

snakelegs
06-10-2008, 08:06 PM
never do today that which can be put off until tomorrow.

(nobody said they had to be profound - just original - and it is!) :D

BlissfullyJaded
06-10-2008, 10:09 PM

Aweesome quotes mashaAllah. :thumbs_up

Allah is perfect, and He united us in families that are imperfect so that we can realize that we will never meet people who are perfect.
Don’t aspire to make friends with only the perfect, but choose those whose imperfections you can live with.

Regardless of the fact that we are filled with imperfections, we hold this notion that we are the image of moral perfection.
Don’t judge a person by your own personal standards, but rather by the standards of the Quran and Sunnah.

Just because somebody presents themselves as respectable and honorable members of society, doesn’t really mean they are.
Just because somebody smiles and laughs easily, doesn't mean they're really happy.
Just because somebody has paper wealth, doesn't mean they have true wealth: happiness and contentment.
Just because somebody spends on "luxuries" doesn't mean they don't spend towards worthy causes too.
Look beyond the surface, and you'll be amazed, and maybe saddened in some cases, at what you discover...

sevgi
06-10-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
never do today that which can be put off until tomorrow.

(nobody said they had to be profound - just original - and it is!) :D
u didnt come up with that!! my dad tells me that everyday:P

truemuslim
06-10-2008, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
u didnt come up with that!! my dad tells me that everyday:P

Lol
Maybe she did
Some quotes are so true alot of people say them :)

snakelegs
06-10-2008, 11:50 PM
probably nothing is really original. no matter how Brilliantly Insightful, Profound, Clever and Intellectual we might think that we are, somebody, somewhere has already said it.
(but we can pretend, anyway) :D

Afraa
06-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Even thou mine has nothing to do with religion, here it goes

Don't argue with idiots, they will lower you to their level and beat you with experience

truemuslim
06-11-2008, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afraa
Even thou mine has nothing to do with religion, here it goes

Don't argue with idiots, they will lower you to their level and beat you with experience

its ok, they dont have to do with religion. Its just any quotes That are Inspiring
Jazakallah khair sis thats beautiful (i can see your a true poster :statisfie)

Souljette
06-11-2008, 11:14 AM
"Life is hard, but that doesnt mean you just sit there and wait for it to be over, keep going and doing what you gotta do until your time comes."

"there are two types of gangsters, the wannabes and the ones who do what they gotta do because they gotta survive but none have peace until they find Islam."

Souljette
06-11-2008, 11:15 AM
I tried ok ..:$

------
06-11-2008, 11:18 AM

"you a gangster or a Muslim?"

IbnAbdulHakim
06-11-2008, 11:19 AM
^ souljette i liked ur second quote mashaAllaah

"when you feel you dont have the strength to rise again all you simply need to do is ask Allaah and you'll find it..."

Souljette
06-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Jazakallah khair bro ^^

"Don't think just because your a muslim you'll get a free entry to Jannah, just like any other exam you gotta work hard for it."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.