/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reasons why u shouldn't mess wiv Kids!

Pk_#2
06-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah". The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to
persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. "Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'

A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher,
she's dead."

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to
make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the
blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face." "Yes," the class said. "Then why is it that while I am standing upright in
the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?" A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school
for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE . God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wildkat
06-08-2008, 07:11 PM
LOL!! These were really good!

Pk_#2
06-08-2008, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wildkat
LOL!! These were really good!
*cough* Look at my sig *cough*

Ahem..JazakiAllah khair for your comment.

Pen Marks
06-08-2008, 07:21 PM
^lol

Jazakallah khair 4 sharing :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
06-08-2008, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
^lol

Jazakallah khair 4 sharing :)
BarakAllah fiki, *cough* you know what to do,

:thumbs_up

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

------
06-09-2008, 12:20 PM
:salamext:

ON TOPIC: LOL at kids, cute MashaaAllaah :D

aysenil
06-09-2008, 10:39 PM
smart kids mashaAllah. thats so nice lol my favourite is the second one...

chacha_jalebi
06-10-2008, 08:02 PM
o deary me, what a cheap way to get promotion tut tut *feels sorry for you*:p

i joined idawah, but forgot my password :embarrass

anyway

:D keep on topic peoples!

Pk_#2
06-10-2008, 08:04 PM
You muppet! Ima poke you in the eye with carrots, quit editing my post!

Tilmeez
06-11-2008, 08:05 AM
very nice .... thanks for sharing.

i joined idawah,
Did he rep u :?

Pk_#2
06-11-2008, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
very nice .... thanks for sharing.

Did he rep u :?
Yes I did, it wouldn't be fair on him because I let other folks who had joined months before him have a rep,

Would you like one? You know what to do,

Well I took it off my signature, I've done my part in the advertising, but if you would like to join it is, idawah.com/forum the offer still stands,

JazakAllah khair for comment,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

SouLda_Gal
06-16-2008, 03:51 PM
haaaaahahahhahha doze were rate kwl loooooooooool kwl

Mysterious Uk
06-17-2008, 02:29 PM
funny post. Made me laugh :D

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
06-25-2008, 10:54 AM
:sl:
Loq
Very ammusing, kids always make me smile :)
Thanks for sharing
:w:

~*MaNaL*~
07-13-2008, 09:47 AM
Lol..

islam786
07-26-2008, 02:27 PM
for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE . God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

hahahahaha i would take no apples and lots of chocolate cip cookies lol!! really good

highlander
07-26-2008, 02:37 PM
I really had a long bad day, reading this made it a little better. Thanks for sharing.

Sahabiyaat
07-26-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
LOLL

kids realli think ur blind :D

i just recently completed 3 weeks In a primary school (not that i want to teach in a primary school, i want to teach in f.e), just to see what its like, plus u get paid £600 :coolalien

I miss the kids SO much, one tym they were doing a times table test and theres a times table chart on the wall, and naughty lil Jamal thinks hes clever and was looking up to make out as if hes thinking, but after a while i followed his gaze to the chart on the wall!!! he was copying all the anwsers!

i was thinking of telling the teacher why Jamal miraculously excelled in his time tables and nothing else, but then thought nahhhh LOL.

:cry: i miss them all to bits, most of um live im my area and always scream HELLLOOOO MISSSSSS, from accross the street lol.

When i left i gave um chocs and a card and wrote um a poem :) i shook hands with all the boys lol and 15 girls hugged me and moaned over and over about why i had to leave. lol. bless :statisfie. i would always slip them chocs and sweets while the teacher wasnt looking :-[ lol.

i love kids :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.