PDA

View Full Version : If given the opportunity, would you rule a country?



crayon
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Over the years and even in present day society, you see people who literally kill for the throne. They will do anything for power, even if it means getting rid of their own father or brother. Bribery and corruption are also quite common in many "democracies". I look at all this people and wonder what on earth they're thinking. Being in charge of a country is a HUGE responsibility, and yet you see people just chasing after it..

Personally, I would NEVER want to be in charge of a country, no matter what the circumstances were. Perhaps the ones that would could please help me understand what is so appealing about having all that power?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
:salamext:

Nope.
Reply

Ibn Al Aqwa
06-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum...

i would never want to rule a country, but i would rule 'a people' ...
Reply

crayon
06-09-2008, 01:26 PM
That makes sense...... a little.. could you please explain further?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Mikayeel
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
:sl:

Nope to much can go wrong:) I can't handle that responsibility.
Reply

S_87
06-09-2008, 02:01 PM
:sl:

nope i wouldnt. Too much responsibility. Yeh you get power, but whats the use of power if you dont use it correctly and then to be questioned about all of it? too much on your shoulders.
plus the fact im female
Reply

crayon
06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Oi, those who said yes, reveal yourselves!
Tell us why, pleasee.
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!! (The Pure Shall Rule)

Yes!

I would lead the masses to the Religion of Sikhism (peacefully of course) and implement the SIkh way of life and all it's glorious ways upon the people!

I would not become corrupt as my Religion would guide me, and so shall GOD! Muahahaha....

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!! (The Pure Shall Rule)
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
yes i would like to rule ALL of England




*starts devising plans*



if only eh, i know power corrupts, but can it get anymore corrupt then what it is?
all i need is 30-40 trusted people to always keep me right, and to kill me if i go wrong and its all good.
Reply

snakelegs
06-10-2008, 06:37 AM
YIKES!!!! no way! :scared:
Reply

Uthman
06-10-2008, 06:48 AM
:sl:

Interesting question! Personally, I would never want to rule a country. No matter how good your intentions are, it is impossible to please everybody. Also, I don't like people having a negative opinion of me and if I was in power, many people probably would (as difficult to imagine as that is :D)

Then again, as Muslims, we do have the perfect example in Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a leader. None of them 10p tax rows would happen then, ey?

:w:
Reply

------
06-10-2008, 08:26 AM
:salamext:

^ LOL at tax. Welcome back :D

OT: Ruling a country would require fair ruling, which is very hard.
Reply

crayon
06-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Osman
Then again, as Muslims, we do have the perfect example in Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a leader. None of them 10p tax rows would happen then, ey?
Of course we have the perfect example, but could we ever even attempt to match up to him? Now that is the question...
Reply

truthforpeace
06-10-2008, 01:13 PM
no way!!!

great question by the way!
Reply

Fishman
06-10-2008, 02:22 PM
:sl:
Yes, I would. And once I ruled that country, I would send my armies to make sure that I rule all the rest as well. Long live world domination!!!
:w:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
06-10-2008, 02:25 PM
^ hear hear !
Reply

Gator
06-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Yeah, why not. A lot of responsibility though and the mental and emotional challenges would be tough for me.
Reply

Uthman
06-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by crayon
Of course we have the perfect example, but could we ever even attempt to match up to him? Now that is the question...
That is indeed the question! I very much doubt that anybody ever could match up to him but at least he has set the ideals and we have something concrete to aspire to and to keep us on the right track. There is a reason that he was sent to us as an example, no?
Reply

truemuslim
06-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Ooooh
interesting

Hell yeh!
as long as i CHOOSE which country and CHOOSE who gets to live in it :Evil:

I would name it "Safa" ahh the beautiful coutnry name
am juss messin i would name it "United Ummah" lol. united kingdom, united states, and united ummah. beuaitufl
and only muslims can live there, or people who Wanna learn bout islam





:Evil:
no body vote for me tho coz am evil.
Reply

Snowflake
06-10-2008, 05:11 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

I would, but only if I had trustworthy muslim advisors behind me. I wouldn't have the guts to do it otherwise; or the brains.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.
Reply

Whatsthepoint
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
A small liberal tax haven somewhere in the indian ocean.
Reply

Uthman
06-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
A small liberal tax haven somewhere in the indian ocean.
Fine, but not Mauritius please. I have family there. :D

That's actually where my parents come from.
Reply

Afraa
06-11-2008, 05:49 PM
I wouldn't because too much resposibity and everybody would look at your every move
Reply

truemuslim
06-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Afraa
I wouldn't because too much resposibity and everybody would look at your every move

Yeh true, Just like celebreties, you know they like record when some loser celeb goes shopping :omg: how interesting! and even better they show when they...GO EAT! :omg::omg:i didnt kno celebs eat! lol

If your president, or leader or country , you can make it a law that no one can look/take pic/video tape you unless they have your permission. lol. and if they do, they be punished :raging:

see? Its easy! lol:statisfie
Reply

Güven
06-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah I would Love to Arrise A new United Muslim Empire (UME:D) With Strong Loyal faithful ARmy and Free al The opressed countries take all the money back from The US + Conquer US :D and Give it to the third world En make it a Tax Free World ,I know everybody would be happy , its sounds so easy :D
Reply

------
06-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ Here Here !!!!!!!
the phrase is actually 'hear hear'
Reply

Sahabiyaat
06-12-2008, 12:40 PM
wow
im really suprised that 11 people have said yes

perhaps they dont understand the responsibility and they implications more importantly for the hereafter :| people fight for power but the khalifas were actually very reluctant to take their positions of leadership and look what amazing people they were and they were afraid of doing injustice! and for eg was it abu hurairah/ abu hanifa ? who was beaten but would not take the position of qadi? they were so afraid of not being able to fulfil the duties of leadership
so those who have said yes should reflect on their choice and its implications.
Reply

Malaikah
06-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by snakelegs
YIKES!!!! no way! :scared:
:sl:

My thoughts exactly.
Reply

Ibn Al Aqwa
06-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Im more surprised that some of the sisters have said yes. Bros, fair enough," a country wont ever prosper with a female as the leader." Im not being anti-femenist, thats a hadith. And its proved true...

Bros rule :shade: (literally)
Reply

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 01:14 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

No Cuz....err well whats that hadeeth bout leadership....dang I forgot it. But No.

WassalamuAlaykum
Reply

------
06-12-2008, 01:18 PM
yeh females think wiv emotions too much bro AG ur right
Reply

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Im more surprised that some of the sisters have said yes. Bros, fair enough," a country wont ever prosper with a female as the leader." Im not being anti-femenist, thats a hadith. And its proved true...

Bros rule :shade: (literally)
:eek: what?!

if I ruled a country i would make people like YOU go to jaail! :raging:
just kidding.
if I ruled a country it would sooo own! i wouldnt be 'over emotional' or anythin. well first i would ..do lil sometin to da people i hate :Evil: THEN i would fix up da tax crap, take money from the rich and give it to the poor :Evil: and turn da country to a straight up gangsta yo! :statisfie


after that i drop my position and let someone wit more politicalish crap come :D
Reply

Fishman
06-12-2008, 03:50 PM
:sl:
If you want to rule a country you should get Civ! It's one of the best games ever invented!
:w:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
06-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Edit


looked at ur location lol
Reply

Uthman
06-12-2008, 03:52 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Fishman
If you want to rule a country you should get Civ! It's one of the best games ever invented!
Is that a real-time strategy?

Personally, I like age of empires. I'm always the Ottoman Empire and I build mosques and stuff.

:w:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
06-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by Osman
:sl:



Is that a real-time strategy?

Personally, I like age of empires.

:w:
age of empires is good as it has historical settlements.

but i remember loving the settlers games!

Civ is a strategy, not like age of empires. Its more turn based

i remember playing Civ when i was around 9/10, although im sure i enjoy age of empires more :)
Reply

Pen Marks
06-12-2008, 03:59 PM
No

:w:
Reply

Snowflake
06-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Im more surprised that some of the sisters have said yes. Bros, fair enough," a country wont ever prosper with a female as the leader." Im not being anti-femenist, thats a hadith. And its proved true...

Bros rule :shade: (literally)
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Just out of interest bro, can you post that hadith please?

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.
Reply

Ninth_Scribe
06-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes I would. I used to think such thoughts were crazy, I figured I would only make things worse, but my angel laughed at me and said: There is NOTHING you could possibly do that would make this any worse than it already is.

Besides, I know what I want... to the letter.

The Ninth Scribe
Reply

Fishman
06-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Im more surprised that some of the sisters have said yes. Bros, fair enough," a country wont ever prosper with a female as the leader." Im not being anti-femenist, thats a hadith. And its proved true...

Bros rule :shade: (literally)
:sl:
What about Queen Elizabeth I? England had a golden age under her rule, and she defeated the Spanish Armada.

Is that a real-time strategy?

Personally, I like age of empires. I'm always the Ottoman Empire and I build mosques and stuff.
No, its a turn-based strategy. You can still build Mosques though, and you can play as the Ottomans if you get the expansion packs. Or you could modify the game and add them in yourself.

EDIT: No, sorry, the failure was Empire Earth III not age of Empires...
:w:
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
06-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Im more surprised that some of the sisters have said yes. Bros, fair enough," a country wont ever prosper with a female as the leader." Im not being anti-femenist, thats a hadith. And its proved true...
Queen Elizabeth, Maggie??!!
Reply

Fishman
06-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Maggie??!!
:sl:
Maggie? Putting thousands of poor miners out of work isn't exactly good leadership really, is it?
:w:
Reply

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Queen Elizabeth, Maggie??!!

Now whats so good about some british loser accent queen?! :X
Reply

arabianprincess
06-13-2008, 03:11 AM
well for me i dont personalllly think i would fit the JOB ... n second i wouldnt be able to handle the responsiblities... at ALLLLLLLL ... plus i honestly believe n im not being racist i think a guy would probably fit the job cuz as females we do get emotional n probably that would interfere with any problem we will face. we tend to use our hearts... this is my opinion peace
Reply

Nawal89
06-13-2008, 04:05 AM
with all the hadeeths about the responsiblities of the rulers, no.
But there's also hadeeths talking about Allah's blessings for the good and just ruler.
But thats no easy task.
Reply

north_malaysian
06-13-2008, 04:11 AM
hmmm... I love playing simcity games.... after building a cool city... I just destroy it....

So..I am not capable of being a ruler or my subjects would be destroyed.:skeleton:
Reply

Fishman
06-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by *SAFA*
Now whats so good about some british loser accent queen?! :X
:sl:
There was a golden age of art and culture under her reign, with people like Shakespeare and Ben Jonson prospering. The country was also at peace for most of the time, even with France. However, the Spanish didn't like protestant England, or English pirates preying on their treasure ships, so they sent the Armada to finish off England and probably forcibly convert the whole country to Catholicism. That's when Elizabeth made her famous speech:
''I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king''.
The English fleet defeated the Spanish Armada, which was forced to sail north around Scotland and Ireland to escape to Spain. There was a storm going on at the time and most of the remaining Spainish ships were sunk.

hmmm... I love playing simcity games.... after building a cool city... I just destroy it....

So..I am not capable of being a ruler or my subjects would be destroyed.
I played SimCity when I was a kid, I wasn't any good though so I just played one of the disaster levels and bulldozed the whole place with the help of Godzilla or a nuclear meltdown...
:w:
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
06-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Maggie? Putting thousands of poor miners out of work isn't exactly good leadership really, is it?
:w:
She's like Marmite, you either like her, or hate her! BUT, she moulded this country into what it is today! Even those from other parties agree on this, She showed backbone. Only thing I don't agree with is her friendship with Gen Pinochet, during his genocide campaign!!
Reply

Ninth_Scribe
06-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
She's like Marmite, you either like her, or hate her! BUT, she moulded this country into what it is today! Even those from other parties agree on this, She showed backbone. Only thing I don't agree with is her friendship with Gen Pinochet, during his genocide campaign!!
Excellent point, and might I add she didn't do it all by herself. She did it the way I would, by establishing a council for guidance. No leader, male or female could rule without one. In fact, the whole concept of rulership has become confused ever since it was suggested that leaders rule on their own. If you sift through the pages of history, the very best of them were the ones who didn't rule, but actively sought consultation first.

Bush never did this! Let the history show, he actively defied consultation every time it questioned his own presonal agenda. He is now plannng to defy his own Supreme Court - because he thinks he's an expert on Law now, as well as Combat. In truth, he's sadly lacking in knowledge of both. Not that I'm suggesting Hillary Clinton, but that wasn't because of her sex. That was because she spoke the "Language of the Powerless" (lies), and tried to pass them off as a "misspeak".

If I ruled, I would immediately call a truce and offer a general amnesty to the soldiers involved in the wars (all sides). After that, I would summon the leaders who were involved in these wars and have them appoint who they think best to become a member of council to represent their interests. Only until the council has fully viewed all the statements from all sides would decisions be made to deal with those issues, one by one, until they are all fully resolved in the best interests of the nations that are affected.

I would go for the heart of the current warfare, Palestine. I would ask why a land that was pledged to Allah, by an anointed Caliph, was treated no differently than "product" by the Palestinians, to be bought and sold for coin. I'd be interested to understand this because I believe that might be why Allah was upset. I mean, if they didn't respect the Caliph Omar, who decreed the land was owned only by Allah, than what good is the Caliph to the people? And, if the people decreed for themselves that the land could be bought and sold like any other piece of real estate, why do they complain when the world powers treated it no differently? But these are the sorts of questions I would direct toward Al Qaeda and the other groups who complain the most on this issue because they are the questions that haven't been asked or answered... and I don't ask to justify the mistreatment of the land. I only ask to demonstrate the fact that it wasn't just the Christians, the Jews or the world powers who were at fault. In my opinion, everyone had a hand in the undoing, so everyone must have a hand in the solution.

That's why I would want to rule, because that is the only way I could make EVERYONE ELSE rule! I'm just one of those strange souls who believe that Justice can be that perfect.

The Ninth Scribe
Reply

Whatsthepoint
06-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 59:
Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 709:
Narrated Abu Bakra:

During the days (of the battle) of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a word I had heard from Allah's Apostle after I had been about to join the Companions of Al-Jamal (i.e. the camel) and fight along with them. When Allah's Apostle was informed that the Persians had crowned the daughter of Khosrau as their ruler, he said, "Such people as ruled by a lady will never be successful."
Reply

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Bhutto was a lady....eh never mind i have no clue how she was , besides she barely wore the hijab , was she muslim??
Reply

Uthman
06-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Regarding Muslim women not being allowed to rule, is the reason definitely because of the emotional thing? I understand that as Muslims we do not need a reason to follow what Allah and his messenger teach us. I'm just curious, that's all. :)
Reply

crayon
06-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Osman
Regarding Muslim women not being allowed to rule, is the reason definitely because of the emotional thing? I understand that as Muslims we do not need a reason to follow what Allah and his messenger teach us. I'm just curious, that's all. :)
I'm assuming so, yeah.
Reply

Ninth_Scribe
06-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Osman
Regarding Muslim women not being allowed to rule, is the reason definitely because of the emotional thing?
I'm pretty sure that would be the reason, but I would expect a council of male scholars to rule for me. The only reason I would want to rule in the first place, is only to order them to assemble so there would BE a council. Once established they would be tasked with sorting out these ages old disputes and, when that's finished, choose a Caliph. Thus far, I haven't seen many men taking this head-on. They're the ones who are doing all the shouting and name-calling. So, if they're going to behave like women on PMS, why shouldn't the women behave like men?

It's funny. I'm not the only one who had a problem with this. Abu Musab also wanted to know how it was that the women wanted to fight in place of their men. He asked: Should I allow these women to fight, while their men stay home with the make-up brushes and mascara? I nearly fell off my chair when I read that!

The Ninth Scribe
Reply

north_malaysian
06-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
I played SimCity when I was a kid, I wasn't any good though so I just played one of the disaster levels and bulldozed the whole place with the help of Godzilla or a nuclear meltdown...
:w:
I cheated in all SimCity series....then destroyed those great cities....

It's been a while...

They should make a game of ruling a country ...just like SimCity...
Reply

Al-Zaara
06-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Narrated by Abdur Rahman bin Samura (Radhiallaho anho):
Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam)said, "O 'Abdur-Rahman bin Samura! Do not seek to be a ruler, because if you are given authority for it, then you will be held responsible for it, but
if you are given it without asking for it, then you will be helped in it (by Allah), and whenever you take an oath to do something and later you find that something else is better than the first, then do the better one and make expiation for your oath."
Reply

Protected_Diamond
06-14-2008, 02:10 PM
It's a huge responsibility so No....I can just about control/advise my little sisters never mind the whole country +o(
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
06-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by *SAFA*
Bhutto was a lady....eh never mind i have no clue how she was , besides she barely wore the hijab , was she muslim??

I'm glad she met her fate as she did. She gave rajiv gandhi all documents that had information held by Zia who was helping Sikhs in our plight for an independent homeland. She decided to lick arse of the indian government so she could get 'favour' and begin peace talks, as india pakistan relations were not the best. This move was the cause of thousands of innocent Sikhs being taken, tortured, raped and then killed in fake encounters! Something still rife today!
:cry:
Reply

جوري
06-14-2008, 11:30 PM
I have always had ambitions to rule the world not just one country.. and I was greatly disappointed when I turned 21 without realizing my childhood dream... I had a complete plan on how I was going to stage a coup.. how to fix global economy, as well as dealing with the politics, social structure and beliefs...

I had points of millitary interests on my wall size map which has since come down.. great ideas for citis including the nameless ones to make them a great focal point.. then after I had exhaustively fixed all that needed to be fixed.. I'd relinquish it for a group of pious men to run it....

but the world needs a ruthless unyielding gal like me to fix it in one shot...
anyhow.. I have taken my ambitions down a few notches... but every now and then I can't help reflect on what might have been if I didn't let my super ego take charge..

:w:
Reply

MustafaMc
06-14-2008, 11:34 PM
I would absolutely refuse to accept this huge responsibility.
Reply

The_Prince
06-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 59:
Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 709:
Narrated Abu Bakra:

During the days (of the battle) of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a word I had heard from Allah's Apostle after I had been about to join the Companions of Al-Jamal (i.e. the camel) and fight along with them. When Allah's Apostle was informed that the Persians had crowned the daughter of Khosrau as their ruler, he said, "Such people as ruled by a lady will never be successful."
100% right, this isnt sexist, its fact. women have their roles, and leading a country or nation isnt one of them, this is a man's job.

just to prove my point and show you guys have nothing on this hadith, if its sexist to say women cant rule, and they deserve to be equal, then why is it wrong to beat women? thats what i want to know. offcourse its wrong and shunned to beat women because their weaker etc etc, is that sexist? nope. just the reality and way it is. just like this, women shouldnt rule, sexist? nope. just the way it is.
Reply

AntiKarateKid
06-15-2008, 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by The_Prince
100% right, this isnt sexist, its fact. women have their roles, and leading a country or nation isnt one of them, this is a man's job.

just to prove my point and show you guys have nothing on this hadith, if its sexist to say women cant rule, and they deserve to be equal, then why is it wrong to beat women? thats what i want to know. offcourse its wrong and shunned to beat women because their weaker etc etc, is that sexist? nope. just the reality and way it is. just like this, women shouldnt rule, sexist? nope. just the way it is.
I disagree, look at the wording of the Prophet PBUH. He said " such people" which implies that the type of people they were, perhaps for some social defect or hidden motives of the people, would not benefit from a woman leading them. If he meant for all time he would have said No people would ever benefit, but instead said SUCH people. I believe that we must beware of misinterpreting the Prophet PBUH.




On topic though, I would rather not be king. There are many people who are better orators than me and with better people skills. But if necessary I would do it, at least until someone better is found. Otherwise, I would be the first person to take the king down if he goes astray.
Reply

Al-Zaara
06-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by The_Prince
100% right, this isnt sexist, its fact. women have their roles, and leading a country or nation isnt one of them, this is a man's job.

just to prove my point and show you guys have nothing on this hadith, if its sexist to say women cant rule, and they deserve to be equal, then why is it wrong to beat women? thats what i want to know. offcourse its wrong and shunned to beat women because their weaker etc etc, is that sexist? nope. just the reality and way it is. just like this, women shouldnt rule, sexist? nope. just the way it is.
Well, is it OK for women to beat men, because apparantly they are "stronger"? No, because it's not humanely or morally right. There have been cases were the men got physically abused in a relationship by the women, for example. The comparsion with beating women and women ruling a country is not a good one, nor a deserved one.

AntiKarateKid made a good point, it does say such people.
Reply

Ibn Al Aqwa
06-15-2008, 09:40 AM
We arent qualified to interpret hadith, so dont even attempt to.

Such people as ruled by a lady not, as ruled by this lady.

Your stance is incorrect, based on a meaningless interpretation, that misses half the hadith.

Women were never given a position of leadership, in the time of the sahabah, or in the time of the Propet (SAWS). It was for a reason.

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam
Reply

Whatsthepoint
06-15-2008, 09:57 AM
Women are perfectly qualified to ruled a country. they may even do it better than men, Finland is a fine example, or New Zealand.
Reply

Al-Zaara
06-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
Such people as ruled by a lady not, as ruled by this lady.

Your stance is incorrect, based on a meaningless interpretation, that misses half the hadith.
Maybe it's just me, but the stance still stands even though it says a lady. Such people, those people wouldn't prevail if any woman ruled over them. So that makes one believe it doesn't mean every other kind of people wouldn't have it well if a woman ruled.

But... I have to agree of course, we aren't quallified to interpretant the hadiths, sadly.

Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Women are perfectly qualified to ruled a country. they may even do it better than men, Finland is a fine example, or New Zealand.
True.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:52 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:27 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 10:47 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!