/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guess Wooot?!

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 10:52 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Well.....There she was....Little fish home alone....and for those who dont know fish can be pretty wimpy at times *grin*

Well...I came downstairs from upstairs (duh!) and just wandered into the sitting room when guess what I saw???? :skeleton:

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
06-09-2008, 10:53 PM
A cat?

*scratch head*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-09-2008, 10:56 PM
:sl:

A spider? :X lol

truemuslim
06-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Aw ur home alone too?! lol
my family went to my brothers graduation, so im home alone! woOOT..

anyway
what did u see?

ermm...

Jinni?

If so, tell em to come to my house, i wanna see one!!

lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
Oh wait a dead body coz u put that dead smiley after the "guess what i saw" right?

Güven
a fish???

Mikayeel
06-09-2008, 10:59 PM
a tarantula!?? (a dead tarantula perhaps??)

Pk_#2
06-09-2008, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...54M4K4H...
AssalamuAlaykum

Well.....There she was....Little fish home alone....and for those who dont know fish can be pretty wimpy at times *grin*

Well...I came downstairs from upstairs (duh!) and just wandered into the sitting room when guess what I saw???? :skeleton:

WassalamuAlaykum
I know, I know, your bruvas stinkay sox, I mean dat will kill anyone in a mile radius Lol.

Güven
The match Holland Vs. Italy on tv ?????

Re.TiReD
AssalamuAlaykum

L0o0o0oL You're all fish *grin*

Apart from Happy cuz she got it right....loq

Well...I just looked towards the window....and there....sitting at the window was a big fat black witches cat!! *shocked* :skeleton:

Actually....I thought it was a witches cat but it was actually a tortoise coloured one :skeleton:

Aaaand...I kinda screamed :-[ and then it hissed at me and then I was too wimpy to do anything so I called my mum up and she answered the phone but then her car happened to pull up at the same time so she came in and took the cat out and I dont even know how it got in since all the doors were closed :skeleton:

The End.

WassalamuAlaykum

Güven
06-09-2008, 11:03 PM
^LOOOOOL , it was just gettin excited ;D

Pk_#2
AssalamuAlaykum

Well...I just looked towards the window....and there....sitting at the window was a big fat black witches cat!! *shocked* :skeleton:

Actually....I thought it was a witches cat but it was actually a tortoise coloured one :skeleton:

Aaaand...I kinda screamed :-[ and then it hissed at me and then I was too wimpy to do anything so I called my mum up and she answered the phone but then her car happened to pull up at the same time so she came in and took the cat out and I dont even know how it got in since all the doors were closed :skeleton:

The End.

WassalamuAlaykum
Omddddd I want it LoOol,

Woo Ima winner *waves pom poms around*

Y'all muppets, the lot of you *points and laughs*

Welcome back Samakah! x

Mikayeel
AssalamuAlaykum

The End.

WassalamuAlaykum
lool

I once had the same thing, a cat (blackest cat going) was just sitting in our backgarden! Just lying there looking very mean. I didn't to move no matter how much u scared it!

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:06 PM
A black cat in your back garden?? Pffft so what? Its a free country *grin* But in MY house in MY sitting room on MY window? :raging: :skeleton:

truemuslim
06-09-2008, 11:07 PM
LOL! wow
Black cats look cute. tho the first one i ever saw had a great chance of bein a JINNI!!! :raging:
thats why i start talkin to em next time i see em.olol
they look so mean tho :(
what did i do to them?
lol

Mikayeel
06-09-2008, 11:09 PM
A black cat in your back garden?? Pffft so what? Its a free country *grin* But in MY house in MY sitting room on MY window? :raging: :skeleton:
:D loool,

at *SAFA* ye i suspect all black cats to have connections with the jihns! Esp at magrib time!

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Ooh you nice people, keep the reps cumin, hehe *grin*

And lol....I actually like cats...this one just hissed in a mean way and I have no idea how it got into the house....altho the kitchen window was open but only the slightest crack so am confuzzled :?

BlissfullyJaded
06-09-2008, 11:11 PM

Oh, poor fishy. :cry: Black cats are mean... Every black cat I've come close to, which is 3 to be exact, have hissed at me. And 2 of 'em scratched me. :offended:

I love cats tho. Hehe.

Mikayeel
06-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Ooh you nice people, keep the reps cumin, hehe *grin*

And lol....I actually like cats...this one just hissed in a mean way and I have no idea how it got into the house....altho the kitchen window was open but only the slightest crack so am confuzzled :?
Oooh its was indeed my pleasure! :D

*now give some to me!:X* So where was I ooh ye the cat!!

Güven
06-09-2008, 11:13 PM
No cats here, only arrogant Flies who dont go away !!

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Oh, poor fishy. :cry: Black cats are mean... Every black cat I've come close to, which is 3 to be exact, have hissed at me. And 2 of 'em scratched me. :offended:

I love cats tho. Hehe.
Wa'alaykum salam

I think you frogs missed the main part of my post :skeleton: I said I THOUGHT it was black but it was actually tortoise type one...like white, ginger and black...get meh? *grin*

And the same one once jumped onto my bro's bed..Hmm think it likes our house....must be the fishyness that emanates from yours truly :-[ *grins* hehe

WassalamuAlaykum

BlissfullyJaded
06-09-2008, 11:16 PM

I'm not a frog. *gets some carrots from Happy to poke 54M4K4H with* Hehehehh...

I know it was tortoise. ;D But since the other frogs were on about black cats, I joined. Sorry. *sniffs*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Lol I thought the black cat deal was just a susperstition. I thought it was black dog in Islam not cat....anwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I like all cats xD

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

I'm not a frog. *gets some carrots from Happy to poke 54M4K4H with* Hehehehh...

I know it was tortoise. ;D But since the other frogs were on about black cats, I joined. Sorry. *sniffs*
Wa'alaykum salam

You're just cheeky :skeleton:

Sniff? Aww you have hayfever? Or are u just allergic to feesh? :-[ I'm so sorry :skeleton:

I want a cat *coughcough* *chokes* Somebody said I can get one.... *splutters* and if you're reading this then..... *grins* L0o0oL :-[

WassalamuAlaykum

Mikayeel
06-09-2008, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
Lol I thought the black cat deal was just a susperstition. I thought it was black dog in Islam not cat....anwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I like all cats xD
I thought it was real! I always avoid black cats,

I avoid ne dog does not matter what colour he is! EVEN IF HE WAS MADE up out of gold!

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Lo0o0oL half an hour and 25 replies.....LI has gone to the dogs :skeleton: ahem I mean cats :skeleton:

*runs away*

WassalamuAlaykum

Pen Marks
06-09-2008, 11:30 PM
I want a cat *coughcough* *chokes* Somebody said I can get one....
hmm how u gona get a cat? i thought dey eat fish! don't risk it! lool

Re.TiReD
06-09-2008, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
hmm how u gona get a cat? i thought dey eat fish! don't risk it! lool
Lo0oL ana majnoonah, ignore me :X

But I may not be a fish for much longer...:skeleton:

truemuslim
06-10-2008, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:D loool,

at *SAFA* ye i suspect all black cats to have connections with the jihns! Esp at magrib time!

:phewwut happens at maghrib time? :scared:

oi. that sure explains something wierd...

No wonder why it was black at maghrib time, looking mean, and a FAAAAKER!! :raging: wasted like 4 hours of my day! :raging: ws even late for maghrib :phew

------
06-10-2008, 08:30 AM
:salamext:

^ Jinns come out at Maghrib time.

OT: What did u see?

Lonely Gal
06-10-2008, 08:49 AM
LOL.. well mayb u got a secret cat falp sumwhere lol..
we had car in back garden and a cat seemed to make a home there..
tink it was expectin.....

Snowflake
06-10-2008, 09:30 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

WassalamuAlaykum
I bet the cat wasn't as fat as this one looool

asalam alaikum wr wb.

------
06-10-2008, 09:30 AM

:ooh: :omg:

IbnAbdulHakim
06-10-2008, 09:32 AM
^ thats a cow with a cats head ! Surely !

as for the sisters dilemma, it cant be worser then buying some delicious fried chicken and leaving it on the table, coming back minutes later only to find a squirrel eating it :(

^ do NOT let the innocent looks fool you, they WILL eat your food !
Assalamu Alaikum

------
06-10-2008, 09:34 AM

^ Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's always the innocent ones :ooh:

chacha_jalebi
06-10-2008, 10:15 AM
black cats are indeed lethaal, especially in pakistan my gosh, even if you throw summin @ them to go away they still stand there like they run the place, so you gotta give up and just hide inside:D

erm erm ermmmmm

:threadclo wooo hooo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.