/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being Good To Parents Friends!!

chacha_jalebi
06-10-2008, 02:04 PM
as salaama alaykam peoplings

elo ello

im sure we all have loads of uncles and aunties, which aint our real ones, but we just call them that because of their friendship, to our parents, innay, am i right or am i right :shade:

even if some of them are annoyin, and stay for ages and come over at weirdo times, we should still respect them! :D, as it sayss

Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The finest act of goodness is that a person should treat kindly the loved ones of his father".
[Muslim]

Abdullah bin Dinar reported: Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) met a bedouin on his way to Makkah, he greeted him, offered him to mount the donkey he was riding and gave him the turban he was wearing on his head. Ibn Dinar said to him: "May Allah make you pious! Bedouins can be satisfied with anything you give them (i.e., what you have given the bedouin is too much). Upon this, `Abdullah bin `Umar said, the father of this man was one of `Umar's friends whom he loved best, and I heard Messenger of Allah saying, "The finest act of goodness is the good treatment of someone whom one's father loves".

Another narration goes: When `Abdullah bin Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) set out to Makkah, he kept a donkey with him to ride when he would get tired from the riding of the camel, and had a turban which he tied round his head. One day, as he was riding the donkey, a bedouin happened to pass by him. He (`Abdullah bin `Umar) said, "Aren't you so-and-so?'' The bedouin said, "Yes". He (`Abdullah bin `Umar) gave him his donkey and his turban and said, "Ride this donkey, and tie this turban round your head". Some of his companions said, "May Allah forgive you, you gave to this bedouin the donkey which you enjoyed to ride for change, and the turban which you tied round your head".`Abdullah bin `Umar said,"I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, `The finest act of goodness is the kind treatment of a person to the loved ones of his father after his death,' and the father of this person was a friend of `Umar (May Allah be pleased with him).[Muslim].

so like even after the death of a parent, if their friend is still alive, we shouldnt lose contact with them and continue to be nice to them, aaa isnt islaam beautiful:D

Abu Usaid Malik bin Rabi`ah As-Sa`idi (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were sitting with Messenger of Allah (PBUH) when a man of Banu Salamah came to him and asked, "O Messenger of Allah! Is there any obedience to parents left that I can show to them after their death?'' He (PBUH) replied, "Yes, to pray for them, to supplicate for their forgiveness, to fulfill their promises after their death, to maintain the ties of kinship which cannot be maintained except through them, and honour their friends.''[Abu Dawud]

this hadith refutes many of the stuff, that people do for people after they die, because none of the stuff is mentioned hah!! and in addition it relates to the topic wooo hoo, HONOUR THEIR FRIENDS, after they die

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I never felt jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet (PBUH) as much as I did of Khadijah (May Allah be pleased with her), although I have never seen her, but the Prophet (PBUH) used to mention her very often. Whenever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut it into pieces and send them to the women friends of Khadijah (May Allah be pleased with her). When I sometimes said to him: "You treat Khadijah in such a way as if there is no woman on earth except her". He (PBUH) would say, "Khadijah was such and such (commending her and speaking well of her), and I had children from her".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

subhanAllah!!

so kiddos get bein nice to your parents friends!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
06-10-2008, 08:14 PM
look how the greeny lime fonts fits in with the summer weather, mashallah @ me:p

Soulja Girl
06-10-2008, 08:16 PM
:sl:

Great thread bro! Jazakallah khair for sharing. :)

:w:

Pk_#2
06-11-2008, 05:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_***
look how the greeny lime fonts fits in with the summer weather, mashallah @ me:p
More like blinds you.. :raging:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nawal89
06-11-2008, 05:53 AM
alhamdulilah i'm good with my moms friends and even some of my grandmotehrs friends, because my mom is good with them.

and chacha, ur right its a nice green. I think it wud look nice for a dress lol.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-11-2008, 09:23 AM
lol mashaAllaah nice thread chacha

------
06-11-2008, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
:thumbs_up

MunirAhmadKamil
06-25-2008, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah
:sl:

heheh yeah! i had to highlight em to read it:(

Al-Zaara
06-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Aleykum selam, brother chacha

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
Yes, and makes one work harder to read the whole post, meaning it sparks the interest. MashaAllah to you. :D

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
im sure we all have loads of uncles and aunties, which aint our real ones, but we just call them that because of their friendship, to our parents, innay, am i right or am i right :shade:
Axhis and tezes! Yes, you're right.

JazakAllah kheyr for the post! It was very nice, mashaAllah.

AvarAllahNoor
06-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh Chacha ki haal chaal tere? Chir hoygiya dekhia ni tenu! :)

Yes, respect your ma and pa's mates. My mas mates are nice, but always try to set me up for marriage,even though I'm already spoken for!
:@

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 10:53 PM
:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.