/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The BEST Arabic nasheeds!

truemuslim
06-10-2008, 03:51 PM
:sl:

These nasheeds make ur heart feel so wierd. subhanallah

these are all beauuuuuuuutiful Arabic nasheeds! i have no idea but whne i listen to the first one , i feel like goin to yemen....strange...inshallah. 2 more weeks tho. cant wait!:statisfie

Ya'adheeman by Ahmed Bukhatir

Ya Muhammed-turkish arabic nasheed

Ya habibi ya muhammad (translated!)

dunno title

K thats all i got for now
sorry

And NOT In ARABIC< just a question, is the stuff in this song halal ? http://youtube.com/watch?v=u5x2LFfPv...eature=related

JAzakallah khair

AND
FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE BEAUTIFUL ARABIC NASHEEDS!

WaSalaaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-10-2008, 04:58 PM

I like the third one MashaAllah =D

Güven
06-10-2008, 06:18 PM
These are nIce Mashallah ,The last one was nice too wonder if its Halal :)

wildkat
06-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Another one that is growin on me is called "atfalana" by ahmed bukhatir. He likes to use annoyin kids in his nasheeds but this one is ok i guess...

N u like saying "yo" dont you sis safa?? I've noticed that in like sooo many threads lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Lol ^^ that one is good too =]

sabah
06-10-2008, 06:43 PM

mashaAllah i like the nasheeds, espec ahmed bukartir, hes got a beautiful voice nearly as gud as mine :thumbs_up.

:w:

truemuslim
06-10-2008, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wildkat
Another one that is growin on me is called "atfalana" by ahmed bukhatir. He likes to use annoyin kids in his nasheeds but this one is ok i guess...

N u like saying "yo" dont you sis safa?? I've noticed that in like sooo many threads lol

Loool! 'annoyin kids' hahaa lol this one sounds good tho.

Whats wrong wit Yo yo?! lol
i use that whenever it sounds good.
when im mad and happen to open a thread i add a make it like "what da hell man?!" or something. lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.