/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116

crayon
06-11-2008, 09:33 AM
"Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 (pronounced 'albin) was a name intended for a Swedish child who was born in 1991.

The boy's parents had planned to never legally name him at all, as a protest against the naming law of Sweden (Namnlag (1982:670)), which reads:
“ First names shall not be approved if they can cause offense or can be supposed to cause discomfort for the one using it, or names which for some obvious reason are not suitable as a first name. ”

Because the parents (Elisabeth Hallin and Lasse Diding) failed to register a name by the boy's fifth birthday, a district court in Halmstad, southern Sweden, fined the parents 5,000 kronor (US$682 at the time). Responding to the fine, the parents submitted the 43-character name in May 1996, claiming that it was "a pregnant, expressionistic development that we see as an artistic creation." The parents suggested the name be understood in the spirit of 'pataphysics. The court rejected the name and upheld the fine.

The parents then tried to change the spelling of the name to A (also pronounced 'albin') instead. Once again, the court did not approve of the name, this time because of a prohibition on one-letter naming.

He goes by Albin Hallin, and his name is Albin Gustaf Tarzan Hallin; in his first passport, his name was given as "Icke namngivet gossebarn", meaning "unnamed little boy".

wiki

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-11-2008, 09:36 AM
interesting, although not funny

buut veery interesting

------
06-11-2008, 09:37 AM
:salamext:

And the world gets weirder day by day...

Although it would be hard to derive a nickname from the first name intended...

wildkat
06-11-2008, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

And the world gets weirder day by day...

Although it would be hard to derive a nickname from the first name intended...
Well you could call him "Al" I suppose...
And is this even real?! Dont trust everyting you read on wikipedia..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afraa
06-11-2008, 06:27 PM
why did they not want to name their child and wat do they call him?
call me slow but there is something confusing about this

Ali.
06-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Lol I thought this was a post in the 'Introduce yourself' section, my first reaction was what the hell lol.

Whatsthepoint
06-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi, Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116.

Uthman
06-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Wait....try this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6939112.stm

afzalaung
06-11-2008, 11:44 PM
the parents must be a bunch of rebels...trying to look for a struggle..that doesnt exist

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 09:47 PM
aww poor baby doesnt deserve such a loser name!

lol i actually thgouht some guy joined the forum and was introducing themselves.

sister herb
07-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Too long name I think... But in Finland is living several people, both men and women whose name is just only as "J" :okay:

During 1900 - 2007 here have named 30 men and 16 women as J

Also during 2000 to 2007 here was named 1 man and 4 woman as H

Here is also some people whose name is only as A or B or E...

Very simple and short names? Easy to remember.

;D

Sahabiyaat
07-23-2008, 07:09 AM
wow

i didnt know there was a law against certain names, how annoying, good on the parents for being well stubborn lol.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-23-2008, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
whats wrong with "4Real" lol, it'll be pronoucned "forreal", i see nothing wrong with that, it can actally catch on !

fantaxxy_moon
07-23-2008, 09:18 AM
it's funny

Fטлку
09-24-2009, 04:49 PM
oh God. Poor kid!
People are getting weirder by the day!

Hayaa
09-24-2009, 05:08 PM
@ funkychick ^^ It's sadder that they didn't get the spelling right!

Al Mu'minaat
09-29-2009, 02:35 PM
WOW how could anyone intend such a name for a child?!..Lol

czgibson
09-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Greetings,

Good old 'pataphysics - the science of nonsense!

These parents are completely barking, but in a relatively harmless way. :)

Peace

- IqRa -
09-29-2009, 02:49 PM
LoL..erm ok :ermm:

ژاله
09-29-2009, 03:09 PM
lol @ batman bin superman.:giggling:

ardianto
02-09-2014, 04:43 AM
Balinese people from Indonesia have unique rule in naming their children. If the child is boy, his name is started with "I" which show his gender. Then continued with name which show order in family. Name for second child is "Made". Then continued again with name that given by the parent freely.

Here, a name of taxi driver in Bali that show that he is the second child in the family

Now you know who made supermen :)

The-Deist
01-13-2015, 01:39 PM
This whole thread is great... In my opinion
Batman bin Suparman is a beast name tho
Think of introducinf yourself like
Im Suparman... Batman bin Suparman

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!