/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ipod prob need a brainiac pls

جوري
06-12-2008, 02:28 AM
I have an ipod shuffle.. which has been giving me such grief sometimes I just want to toss it, crush it, burn it, incenerate it, and shredd it, but I digress..

I don't know how to upload stuff to it, if you ask me how there is stuff on it, I say pure dumb luck.. somehow I managed to get stuff on it sob7an Allah, but I conceded my surrender that I can't have the same playlist from computer to computer, it must erase everything or select a handful of things it wishes to hold on to, sometimes it even selects its own without my consent...

needless to say, I decided to stick with just one computer.. recently I have doanloaded to C drive a few of my fav recitation..
I have tried everything to get them to be imported to Ipod and it won't even recognize their existence.. I tried 'importing'/ create new playlist I tried directly dragging, I tried going to C drive and 'open' with itunes.. I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hate this program.. so frustrated beyond measure.. I am going to make me an espresso and hope by the time I come back one of you young brainiacs will have thought me a solution that works pls..

Thank you Baraka Allah feekoum

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tornado
06-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Strange. Since you already have itunes installed, it's sufficient enough to just connect the ipod to the computer to make itunes run and recognize it. Drag the sound files into the itune's playlist " "Name" iPod Selection". Synching is all that's normally needed.

Whatsthepoint
06-12-2008, 01:24 PM
So you're saying you can't import your files to itunes or just the ipod? If you're having problems with software I suggest you try reinstalling it.
It's possible the files are damaged or in a format itunes won't recognise.
If it's the ipod that's causing you trouble, it's best you reset it, I'm not sure how you're supposed to do it with shuffle, you can find it on apple.com.

Anyway, shuffle is useless.
What you really want is

Ibn Al Aqwa
06-12-2008, 01:31 PM
And that my agnostic G is exactly what i have :shade:

Synching iPods is pretty basic :-\

All you do, is drag the files in the iTunes window...and plug your iPod in, and it'll sync automatically...

if your iPods already in, drag the files in, and then on the left, in that seperate column thingy, with all the menu buttons on, right click the name of your iPod, and click Sync.

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah
AssalamuAlaykum

;D

Ahem....hope ur prob sorted sis :D

WassalamuAlaykum

جوري
06-12-2008, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado
Strange. Since you already have itunes installed, it's sufficient enough to just connect the ipod to the computer to make itunes run and recognize it. Drag the sound files into the itune's playlist " "Name" iPod Selection". Synching is all that's normally needed.
Yes. 'normally' being the operative word.. obviousely, that hasn't worked, else I wouldn't be wasting web-space asking a rhetorical questions..

format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
So you're saying you can't import your files to itunes or just the ipod? If you're having problems with software I suggest you try reinstalling it.
It's possible the files are damaged or in a format itunes won't recognise.
If it's the ipod that's causing you trouble, it's best you reset it, I'm not sure how you're supposed to do it with shuffle, you can find it on apple.com.

Anyway, shuffle is useless.
What you really want is

Oh trust me, I have un-installed, re-installed, made it the default player, and everything there is beneath the sun.. it seems to hang on to the old list like a persistent tumor.. I wouldn't mind one of those other ones, are you offering me one for free :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ghurabah

Synching iPods is pretty basic :-\

All you do, is drag the files in the iTunes window...and plug your iPod in, and it'll sync automatically...

if your iPods already in, drag the files in, and then on the left, in that seperate column thingy, with all the menu buttons on, right click the name of your iPod, and click Sync.

Wa 'Alaykum as-Salaam
yes yes yes.. I have tried, I have tried, I promise I have tried as stated in my original thread, hence I said I wanted a brainiac to tell me what he thinks is wrong, because frankly their tech support might as well be flipping burgers at mcdies.... is it possible it doesn't recognize these Quran files? but how can that be, when the original ones are already from the same website.....

format_quote Originally Posted by ...54M4K4H...
AssalamuAlaykum

;D

Ahem....hope ur prob sorted sis :D

WassalamuAlaykum
awwwwwwww.. thank you ukhty.... it ain't sorted, I think I might just turn it in for a newer version, but I know I'll have the same problem.. I believe Itunes itself is faulty, not the files?

Re.TiReD
06-12-2008, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine

awwwwwwww.. thank you ukhty.... it ain't sorted, I think I might just turn it in for a newer version, but I know I'll have the same problem.. I believe Itunes itself is faulty, not the files?

Miss ya sis PA :cry:

Lol yeh get a new one :D

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 03:26 PM
:sl:

Yep as said, the shuffle is pretty useless! Get a nano:D, however it should be pretty straightforward, i can take screenshots and show u step by step inshAllah... but am not home now i might get home bout 9PM(UK)

Basicly u just drag the stuff u want in ur itunes list, and then u press sync thats all to it:D

'Abd al-Baari
06-12-2008, 03:27 PM

You know what the best thing to do is sis, switch it for a simple MP3 Player. IMO Ipods or anything 'I' is too much hassle.

You can't beat simplicity.

Nearly all are easy to use, and most files now come in MP3 format..

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh :)

Pen Marks
06-12-2008, 03:29 PM
i had a shuffle and nano
Shuffle is just a waste of money and time the nano is alot better :)

u can get nano really cheap now

either way its not hard putting anything into the ipod u just plug it in turn on itunes and sync it lik everyone else has been sayin :D

how do u tak screen shots? :X

جوري
06-12-2008, 03:40 PM
^^ you use the printscreen/sysRQ button.. I might wait for br. raOnar step wise process, or invest into what br. abdul barri suggested.. what I like about the shuffle is its size, you really can't beat it..:w:

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 03:43 PM
^^ you use the printscreen/sysRQ button.. I might wait for br. raOnar step wise process, or invest into what br. abdul barri suggested.. what I like about the shuffle is its size, you really can't beat it..:w:
Oh i assume u got the new version of the shuffle?

This boy isn't the biggest either:D, well the good thing with the screen is, it lets u choose what to play. U can also make ur own playlists wher ever u r. No need for a computer to make a playlist.

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 04:14 PM

I am on my sisters laptop, ive just installed itunes here, so u can get on with it before i get home:)

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 04:28 PM
You kno...ipods are sooooooo last ...week.

lol

juss messin, but nowadays, people gettin da true nonscam owning ZUNE!
its sooo tiight
you move everything wit ur hands
its tiny. its cool.
:)

Pen Marks
06-12-2008, 04:32 PM
ZUNE? first time i heard of it lol
soon der gona go out of date
but aloot of people r still using ipods and mp3 playerz

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 04:40 PM
^ lol

innit cute.

Uthman
06-12-2008, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado
Yes. 'normally' being the operative word.. obviousely, that hasn't worked, else I wouldn't be wasting web-space asking a rhetorical questions..
Calm your bones sis! He was only trying to help! :)

جوري
06-12-2008, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Calm your bones sis! He was only trying to help! :)
Thanks :-[... but I do have my reasons..and still prefer that this topic is Ipod related..

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Thanks :-[... but I do have my reasons..and still prefer that this topic is Ipod related..

:sl: Sister, did it work the screens? Or are u still having problems? InshAllah let me know..

جوري
06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:sl: Sister, did it work the screens? Or are u still having problems? InshAllah let me know..

yeah.. it is what I have been doing all along,... just nothing gets dragged lol

it is ok .. I'll probably go for an upgrade.. maybe zune really is better..
I never liked apple.. they just have so many problems.. the idea behind them is great.. but they aren't always user friendly...

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Whooo ^ yayyyy Zune IS good VERY good! plus i think u can contact friends near u with that! so cool innit!

جوري
06-12-2008, 06:16 PM
:sl: I am seriousely considering Zune now.. can someone pls do a nice comparative analysis between all the stuff out there and tell me what is best.. I am much obliged.. I need an opinion that is both practical as it is theoritical.. in other words, someone who has tried around and found this or that to be the best because..

here is ultimately what I am looking for.. something I can sync with the computer like I do my sony clie and pocket pc and have stuff directly go to it..

I don't want to go through a program like Itune or whatever, I want to be able to upload from real/player/ from c drive/ from winamp.. I have stuff scattered all over the place, I just want to sync and upload all that is in each of those...

also bonus would be if I can upload audio lectures.. ( I know) I sometimes study while driving.. so it would be a plus if I can upload vid lectures and have them on the go..

Baraka Allah feekoum

addendum
I have found this review in amazing about zune would you say it is accurate?

Outstanding. , November 13, 2007
By L. Gonzalez "Combatpilot87" (NC) - See all my reviews

I've owned 5 different kinds of iPods, as well as the original Zune, and I must say, that this product is by far the best of the group. I spent the day trying to return my iPod Classic (80GB) so that I could get my hands on one of these---and I had to look just about everywhere in town to find one.
Is this better than the iPod Classic? Undoubtedly. I can make a fair comparison, as I have been toying with the Classic for the last two weeks. I've had iPod Nanos (first and third generations), 3 iPod Videos (5G), and an iPod Classic (80GB). The iPod is a fine product line, but I had too many bad experiences with the 5G video to want to keep them. I heard that the Z80 came out so I went and bought that one instead.
I'm going to spend most of my time here discussing how the Zune 80 compares to its predecessor, the Zune 30, as well as the iPod line--as it has set the standard for mp3 players for the last few years.

Screen- The glass screen looks much better than the original Zune's plastic one. The 320X240 resolution looks great. It looks far better than the Classic's screen. You can turn it sideways to take full advantage of it while watching videos. The iPod Classic's screen can only be viewed from one direction, and it has for the most part remained the same since the fifth generation. The video quality is great. Although this is technically the same resolution as the ipod Classic, nano, and Zune 4 and 8, it still manages to look great because of its size and clarity. You will notice that the quality on the smaller Zune appears sharper, but that's only because there are more pixels per square inch on them, due to the smaller size. Still looks awesome. This screen is slightly larger than the 1G Zune, but overall it is still smaller in both thinness and height. The glass screen is far more durable than the plastic one, and after a few months of testing it now I can say that it does not scratch easily, if at all.
Build- This thing is built to last. It feels a lot denser and sturdier than the last year's model. The first generation Zune couldn't win a beauty contest by a long shot--but I think this one's a winner. Aluminum back reminds me of the iPod line, although it's much better because it is brushed metal. (Meaning you don't have to keep it in a glass case, and bring out gloves when you want to handle it, like you did with the iPods). The paint, believe it or not, is actually very difficult to scratch. I've put it in my pocket with my keys, and the screen nor the paint scratches. I wouldn't want purposefully subject it to such tests, but it happened, and it's still in pristine condition. I scratched the back of my iPod Classic the first day I got it because of the glossy metal back. Scratching the back of your iPod is inevitable. I really don't see a need for a case.
Zunepad- The iPod's scroll wheel was a nice piece of work when it first came out. The Zunepad is better. Bold statement? Maybe. But I can now navigate via touch controls in four different directions as opposed to two with the iPod. And it is very easy to do so. I was skeptical at first, but Microsoft nailed it. You can choose if you want to flick your fingers across the "squirqle" to play your music, or you can just press the buttons to navigate. Nothing against Apple, but the scrollwheel on the Classic wasn't nearly as sensitive as the 5th generation iPod video's. Aren't you supposed to make progress when you release new hardware? I had problems with my Classic's scrollwheel's sensitivity. I can definitely see myself navigating menus much faster using the Zunepad.

A few things that I've noticed: Zunepad doesn't work with gloves of any sort (most of the time). Not that big of a problem, but I have noticed something interesting. Even the analog buttons underneath the Zunepad do not work if you are wearing gloves. It must sense that your skin is actually touching it to work correctly. I found that rather odd. I get some response out of it, but it usually doesn't respond the way you want it to. This is a big deal for me, as it is getting cold. Taking off your gloves to change a song is a burden, although I still enjoy using it more than I did the scrollwheel (which worked with gloves.) I've tried cotton, leather, and suede. This sounds crazy, but it is my biggest gripe with the Zune 80.
Firmware- Not too much different from the original, aside from aesthetics. It just looks pretty. Oversized letters are nice to look at, in addition to some decent animations. You can set your own backgrounds, as opposed to having the iPod Classic automatically flowing album art in the back (I hated that). The "twist" interface is much easier to use than that of the Ipod. I'm pretty sure I can get to a song much faster than someone with an Ipod. It works similar to a spreadsheet, as you have artist, songs, albums etc. listed at the top, with the contents of the respective categories listed below. A simple f lick to the right or left immediately changes categories. Microsoft definitely wins in this department.

Radio- You'd have to pay for this if you bought an Ipod Classic. Although I don't use it, it is still nice to have.

Zune Software- I'll be honest, I've been using itunes for a few years now, and I hate it. When I bought the original Zune, I thought that escaping itunes would be a good thing. I was wrong. The original software was abysmal. BUT, the new software is a vast improvement. It's almost too simple. And it's also easy on the eyes. I may consider using this as my default player from now on---something that I would have never done with the original software. The reason why I got rid of my original Zune in favor of the iPod classic was the software. I was tired of using it. Now I have more reason to keep my Zune.
After using it for awhile, I have noticed a few quirks with this software, mainly that it seems to sync a small group of songs over and over again. I see this being fixed by Microsoft's next update. I've been using it for awhile now, and I am not entirely as optimistic about it as when I wrote this review. It is STILL superior to itunes, and definitely the original software, but they need to fix a few issues with it. Namely the syncing options. The software recognizes some of the videos in the mpeg 4 format, but not all. I am thinking that this might have been a problem with the conversion software (Xvid->mpeg4).

The sound quality, which is probably the most important part of this review, is great. One problem is that they removed the equalizer, so what you hear is what you get. That wasn't a smart move on Microsoft's part. I think it sounds louder than an iPod, but I'm not an audiophile by any means.
Premium earbuds. These are alot nicer than most other stock headphones. They're the in-ear type, and they will take some getting used to if you've never used them. Bass response is a plus. I tried them earlier and they are comparable to my more expensive Sony's.

DRM- I don't know alot about this category, so look at the comments that people have left at the end of this review. I don't use this type of content. I do understand that anything downloaded from itunes will not work on the Zune. So if your entire library was downloaded on itunes, don't get this MP3 player. It's their way of making sure you continue to buy their products, as well as preventing piracy.

Wireless sync. I really can't use this. I hear it works nicely though. I can't really imagine using it, so take this one as you will. I really don't see the big deal about this. If I'm syncing my music, I want my Zune to charge as well. Maybe this feature is for lazy people, but I don't see it as useful.

Drive usage. You can't put anything on here that doesn't run through the Zune software. In other words--You won't be using this as a portable hard drive, even though most of us will not fill it up with music. You can do whatever you please with an iPod. There ARE hacks online that require you to alter your registry available online. Google is your friend. Try it at your own risk.

Battery life- Okay, the battery life isn't too shabby when just playing mp3's. I went a weekend with reasonable use without having to recharge it (forgot usb chord in the car). Battery life with video isn't good at all, but I don't think it was too far off from that of the Classic iPod. I'd prefer the large screen and lesser battery life over that of the Classic any day.

Conclusion-

I'm not a Micro$oft fanboy, contrary to what this review might look like. I've owned nothing but ipods before owning the 1G Zune. I must say that this seems to be the best one I've owned, and I don't regret returning my Classic.
It's easier to use, has a nicer screen, very generous capacity, great sound and video playback, a built in radio, and sleek design.

If the iPod Classic can earn four stars, this definitely gets five, as it is the superior mp3 player---by a longshot. It's not without its shortcomings, but they are forgivable, considering we've been under "ipod control" for the last few years.

That's about all I can think of. Hope this helps.

Whatsthepoint
06-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Here's what you should do:
Download a music file (mp3), you don't have to listen to it, it's only to test your itunes and ipod. Import it to itunes and if it works sync it with your ipod. If that works, there's nothing worng with your ipod. If this is the case, try reseting it.
If itunes won't import the file, there's something wrong with your itunes, and possibly ipod.

As for zune, I heard the battery runs out in a few hours.

czgibson
06-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Greetings,
Here's what you should do:
Download a music file (mp3), you don't have to listen to it, it's only to test your itunes and ipod. Import it to itunes and if it works sync it with your ipod. If that works, there's nothing worng with your ipod. If this is the case, try reseting it.
If itunes won't import the file, there's something wrong with your itunes, and possibly ipod.

As for zune, I heard the battery runs out in a few hours.
That's a good plan, just to eliminate and decide if the problem is with one thing or the other.

Is it possible that the files are in a format that iTunes doesn't recognise? That's more than likely, given that many file formats fall into this category. What type of files have you got?

Peace

جوري
06-12-2008, 07:07 PM
I am trying it for the last time now.. I went to my library instead of directly adding to playlists I had previousely created.. I went under 'file' tried most of the options there of import, or add file to library or the entire folder I created on c drive.. again none of those options are working.. nothing at all is being imported, I again tried dragging directly from C drive, that doesn't work.. I tried to play the files in realplayer just to check they weren't corrupt.. they work fine there... the files I have recently downloaded end with a .rm.. there was a time when I was able to snatch downloads directly from this forum even.. I've always had a difficult time with the process.. but it shouldn't take anyone even someone as computer challenged as me, more than a couple of hours let alone two days...

Thank you all for trying your earnest to help me.. I really do appreciate it..

peace

Whatsthepoint
06-12-2008, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Is it possible that the files are in a format that iTunes doesn't recognise? That's more than likely, given that many file formats fall into this category. What type of files have you got?
Peace
They're from the same site she got the files that she accidentally managed to import on her pod. Most quranic recitations are mp3 files anyway.
But yeah, Purest, what types of files have you got?

Whatsthepoint
06-12-2008, 07:10 PM
I am trying it for the last time now.. I went to my library instead of directly adding to playlists I had previousely created.. I went under 'file' tried most of the options there of import, or add file to library or the entire folder I created on c drive.. again none of those options are working.. nothing at all is being imported, I again tried dragging directly from C drive, that doesn't work.. I tried to play the files in realplayer just to check they weren't corrupt.. they work fine there... the files I have recently downloaded end with a .rm.. there was a time when I was able to snatch downloads directly from this forum even.. I've always had a difficult time with the process.. but it shouldn't take anyone even someone as computer challenged as me, more than a couple of hours let alone two days...

Thank you all for trying your earnest to help me.. I really do appreciate it..

peace
I'm not sure you can download rm files directly to itunes. You may need to convert them.

http://www.magicvideo.net/

Simply_Logical
06-12-2008, 07:13 PM
hi Skye Ephémérine,
say for example if your mp3s are located in 'My Music',
on iTunes, click on file (top left hand corner),
and click on import,
after that a box will pop up,
then browse until you find for example 'My Music'
(or where ever you keep your mp3s)
select which ever mp3s you want,
once you have selected them they will automatically
go in to iTunes > Library > Music.
Once that is done just drag whichever mp3s you want,
from the iTunes library section to your ipod,
for example 'skpe ipod',

.rm files are realmedia files which will play on real player,
they wont work on itunes hence the reason why it doesnt import it,
but can convert .rm files to mp3s

hope that makes sense and helps lol! :D

جوري
06-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure you can download rm files directly to itunes. You may need to convert them.

http://www.magicvideo.net/
aha.. thanks ok we are on to something now :D

let's try this and I shall keep you posted.. if it works, I can save myself undue charges this credit card cycle.. I am still trying to recover from the outrageous charges incurred fixing my pathfinder just a few weeks ago.. :raging:

cheers

جوري
06-12-2008, 07:18 PM
lol.. it says you are using an unregistered version, you can only convert 1/3 of the files... lol surely there is a free program out there? I don't want to listen to only 1/3 hehehehehe

Simply_Logical
06-12-2008, 07:20 PM
hey go on to,
http://www.edars.com/
scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see
a freeware program called
free rm to mp3 converter.
very easy to download, install and to use,
and i think you'd find it a good little program.

p.s you'll like the islamic talks on the site too lol! :D

Whatsthepoint
06-12-2008, 07:21 PM
lol.. it says you are using an unregistered version, you can only convert 1/3 of the files... lol surely there is a free program out there? I don't want to listen to only 1/3 hehehehehe
Oh, darn. I did type "free" to the search bar though.

http://www.freewarefiles.com/Free-RM...ram_18106.html

جوري
06-12-2008, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
hey go on to,
http://www.edars.com/
scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see
a freeware program called
free rm to mp3 converter.
very easy to download, install and to use,
and i think you'd find it a good little program.

p.s you'll like the islamic talks on the site too lol! :D
Baraka Allah feek.. aight I am off to try this ...

جوري
06-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Oh, darn. I did type "free" to the search bar though.

http://www.freewarefiles.com/Free-RM...ram_18106.html
Thank you and I am grateful.. you've solved 98% of the mystery.. The rest is just practical application.. we'll find a way insha'Allah

peace

Simply_Logical
06-12-2008, 07:33 PM
once you've downloaded it,
follow easy install instructions.

once you start the program,
you simply locate and select the .rm file (under add file)
say for example its in 'My Music',
then you choose an ouput folder of your choice,
i'll say for example 'My Documents',
click ok and leave everything standard,
let the program convert and
then thats it you'll have your original .rm file still in 'My Music',
and the new MP3 in 'My Documents'

then you import the mp3 from 'My Documents',
to iTunes which will go in Library > Music,
and just drag it on to your ipod (skpye ipod)

hope it helps and makes sense :D

Pen Marks
06-12-2008, 09:17 PM
my fav converter is Switch its really easy and u can change all kinds of dif files to mp3
i think ur problem waz dat u were using rm files itunes only works with mp3 mp4....

u can download switch here i think its a trail but i have da real one

http://www.download.com/Switch/3000-...491.html?idl=n

Simply_Logical
06-12-2008, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:X MuMiNaH X:.
my fav converter is Switch its really easy and u can change all kinds of dif files to mp3
i think ur problem waz dat u were using rm files itunes only works with mp3 mp4....

u can download switch here i think its a trail but i have da real one

http://www.download.com/Switch/3000-...491.html?idl=n
looks good :thumbs_up
not come across this one before

جوري
06-13-2008, 02:46 AM
Thank you all.. CZGibson for knowing what question to ask
the rest for picking up what is wrong
for coming to the aid of a Muslim
for providing lovely links, and product analysis
.. I love that about this forum..

God bless

peace

czgibson
06-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Greetings,
Thank you all.. CZGibson for knowing what question to ask
No problem - glad you got it sorted. To be fair, whatsthepoint mentioned file formats in one of his posts too.

Dealing with audio files can be very frustrating because of the sheer number of different formats around. Most of them are unnecessary - if it were up to me I would use FLAC and mp3 and nothing else.

Peace

Uthman
06-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Dealing with audio files can be very frustrating because of the sheer number of different formats around. Most of them are unnecessary - if it were up to me I would use FLAC and mp3 and nothing else.
FLAC is very good, but it's rather uncommon to find an audio file in FLAC format, isn't it?

czgibson
06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Greetings,

FLAC is very good, but it's rather uncommon to find an audio file in FLAC format, isn't it?
Among the worldwide trading community of unreleased music recordings (of which I am an enthusiastic member), FLAC is the preferred medium for lossless audio. It's got the best quality in the smallest file size, and it rules supreme. Best of all, it's free!

Peace

Uthman
06-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Then I stand corrected! :) (or sit as the case may be)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.