/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wher dis ayah (surah)?

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 04:47 PM
:sl: dont even think bout it this time...

neways

Where is the Surah and Ayah in the Quran (ooobviously) Where Allah (swt) says something bout how babies are in when still in the belly? Like something like "we created u creation after creation" but the point of it is showing how Allah (swt) said in the Quran how he made us different looking each month while in the belly of our mothers and this was waaaaaaaaaay before they invented ultra sounds....aka the dark dumb ages. :)

Jazakallah khair if u can help......or if u cant :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:11 PM
awww where did all the very smart people with every hadith and quran ayah at the tip of there fingers go? :(

Cmon help a sista out yo! a sista wanna own her teacher in da not supposed to be debate, debate! (dont ask how it got there)

'Abd al-Baari
06-12-2008, 07:16 PM
WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah,

These are some Aayaat that may help..

O mankind! if ye are in doubt concerning the Resurrection, then lo! We have created you from dust, then from a drop of seed, then from a clot, then from a little lump of flesh shapely and shapeless, that We may make (it) clear for you. And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed time, and afterward We bring you forth as infants, then (give you growth) that ye attain your full strength. And among you there is he who dieth (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the most abject time of life, so that, after knowledge, he knoweth naught. Surah Hajj Ayah 4

Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; Then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; Then fashioned We the drop a clot, then fashioned We the clot a little lump, then fashioned We the little lump bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators! Surah Muminoon Aayaat 11-14

WaAlaykumus Salaam :)

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Oooh Jazakallah khair bro! I can use these, but there was this other one, that says how Allah created a baby WHILE its in the mothers belly, and how it changes each month, something that says "Wa Khalaqna kum Khalqun ba3d khalq"
jazakallah khair :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
06-12-2008, 07:22 PM
:salamext:

Hold up *goes off to google it*

Güven
06-12-2008, 07:22 PM
maaybe this :)

“Allah Created you in the womb of your mothers, one act of creation after another, in three veils of darkness 39:6

Then We made the Nutfah into a ‘alaqah, then We made the ‘alaqah into a modgha, then We made the modgha into bones with flesh and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators 23:14

------
06-12-2008, 07:24 PM

^ Yeh that one!

23: 12. And certainly We created man of an extract of clay,

23: 13. Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed;

23: 14. Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
maaybe this :)

“Allah Created you in the womb of your mothers, one act of creation after another, in three veils of darkness 39:6

Then We made the Nutfah into a ‘alaqah, then We made the ‘alaqah into a modgha, then We made the modgha into bones with flesh and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators 23:14
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR JAZAKALLAH KHAIR!! thats it !! :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie I didnt kno u were one of the 'knowledgable ppls wit every hadith and quran ayah at the top of there fingertips' person! :statisfie:statisfie

JAzakallah khair!!

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

^ Yeh that one!

Jazakallah khair sis!! Both are the right ones! Jazakallah khair :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

Prepa teacher to gooo doooown...psh and she thinks SHE knows science?! :statisfie:statisfie

And jazakallah khair bro abdul baari and anyone else who tried, actually urs was useful bro, its actually another part i needed :statisfie

'Abd al-Baari
06-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Lol that was the one that i posted^

I think Sis' Safa wants a different one, but i can't recall any other ones. hmm..

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah

Edit: WaIyyaki Sis. Glad to have helped. :)

------
06-12-2008, 07:30 PM

39: 6. He has created you from a single being, then made its mate of the same (kind), and He has made for you eight of the cattle in pairs. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers-- a creation after a creation-- in triple darkness; that is Allah your Lord, His is the kingdom; there is no god but He; whence are you then turned away?

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
Assalamu Alaykum,

Lol that was the one that i posted^

I think Sis' Safa wants a different one, but i can't recall any other ones. hmm..

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullah

Edit: WaIyyaki Sis. Glad to have helped. :)
that one that serene posted? The one guven posted was the one i mainly was looking for. the ones you and serene posted are extra ones for...backup :-[ lol seriously they are useful! :D

i tried reading the translated quran to find it...gave up. lol. tooooo confusin but certainly the MOST interesting book i have ever read 1/4 of! :statisfie

'Abd al-Baari
06-12-2008, 07:37 PM
:sl:

The one that Sis Serene posted and the one that akhee Guven posted second was the one that i posted second. [lol that was confusing.]

Anyways i hope that they help you 'debate' with your teacher Insha'Allah. Remember though that if she dosen't belive in it, don't take it too hard. Allah only guides those who he wills.

WaAlaykumus Salaam

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
:sl:

The one that Sis Serene posted and the one that akhee Guven posted second was the one that i posted second. [lol that was confusing.]

Anyways i hope that they help you 'debate' with your teacher Insha'Allah. Remember though that if she dosen't belive in it, don't take it too hard. Allah only guides those who he wills.

WaAlaykumus Salaam

Ooooooooohhh... :-[:-[:-[ sorry!

I kno, i've tried wit her before, she is an athiest i guess, she all "god dont exist girl!" lol. Jazakallah khair bro :statisfie

Güven
06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Yah Bro Abdul Baari Was Right It was the same Ayah Only mine was with some arabic words guess it was confusin with the numbers

But anyway You found your answer I hope it helps yOu :)

------
06-12-2008, 07:48 PM

Is she an RE teacher? Lol, my RE A Level teacher was an atheist. The debates were fun :D

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM

Is she an RE teacher? Lol, my RE A Level teacher was an atheist. The debates were fun :D

wuts an RE teacher? :-[

If it doesnt mean science, then no she was a science teacher, the stupidest one i've ever met.
Lol yeh, sometimes they get pissed off on how the students own them in debates.(or one student...the only muslim..me) :D

------
06-12-2008, 07:52 PM

RE Teacher - Religious Education

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 07:56 PM

RE Teacher - Religious Education

Oooh . no we dunt got that here, well at least not in my school.
THank god coz i would be one pain in da..somewhere.. for da teachers :Evil:

------
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM

You don't get taught Religious Education? :muddlehea

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 08:24 PM

You don't get taught Religious Education? :muddlehea
umm...no :-[
lol
if i did i would prolly be in some loser catholic school full of loser nuns wit no life and are dyin of boredom :X :D

------
06-12-2008, 08:27 PM

Not really, it's quite interesting actually. Seriously. :D

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 08:28 PM

Not really, it's quite interesting actually. Seriously. :D

Lol what religion they teach you? (everything BUT islam?)

Ali.
06-12-2008, 08:51 PM
No, they usually teach all six major world religions (Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Sikhism, Hinduism & Buddhism).

Güven
06-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Yah I had One Too But he was fired because he cheated in exams
And got another one and he was short i mean realy short
and got another one and he was realy cool we had to draw paintings whatever you want LOl What had that to do with religion ;D

------
06-13-2008, 09:08 AM

Let's stay on topic :X

Thread closed? :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.