/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed! READ PLEASE!

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 11:17 PM
:salamext:
Bismilah! I hope u r reading this in the best of health and imaan!

I wanted to say der are somethings that are really annoying me on this forum(i believe I am not the only one bothered by this)

Here it goes, you know sometimes when a person openend a new thread, and has put some effort in. Let this be a joke, or a discorvery(he/she made) or just any comment.... I see that some people when they don't like the joke for example or dont like the comment or the topic, they say stuff which is not really nice... and i know those who do so, that u probally don't mean nothing bad with it! But it does come bad over to that thread opener!

For example a joke been told in the joke thread! People read it... if u dnt like it or u ddnt find it funny... then please dnt go and post.. 'it wasn't funny' or anything along these lines! keep ur not so positive comment to ur self :) Even if u ddnt find it funny, just drop a nice word, put a smile down! These are things that would make the thread opener happier, make him feel more confident!

SOOO PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! Keep this forum a happy place!! Put a smile down when ever u can! It does mean alot, it changes the whole complex of the writing :)!!..... Leave ur negative comments at home (obvsly when negative comments are due, then they have to be given!) Even then, try to PM that person so he/she is not told of in front of peope(which is not a nice thing)

InshAllah on this one, more smiles, more positive comments left:) More importantly less negative comments for things that don't deserve it!

A smile goes a mile :)

Have also more patient to our none muslim brothers and sisters! Sometimes it looks like a battlefield in here lol!

Quran - 16:125Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.

InshAllah khair!

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
06-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Lol @ battlefield.

This is so true tho.
Jazakallah khair for taking your time on this. :)

Smile people :)

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *SAFA*
Lol @ battlefield.

This is so true tho.
Jazakallah khair for taking your time on this. :)

Smile people :)
:sl:

lool, my time is of no importance:), I WANNA SEE SUM CHANGES ND I WANT TO SEEE DEM NOWW :p

BlissfullyJaded
06-13-2008, 12:17 AM

MashaAllah, good reminder. Jazakallah khair brother! :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afzalaung
06-13-2008, 12:49 AM
That's so lame....

no..j/k:D
good point...
No comment is better than negative comment.:D

Nawal89
06-13-2008, 02:16 AM
I dont agree at allllllll. Ok here i'm going to ruin the total happy theme of this thread.

This is a FORUM. If i dont like a joke its nothing wrong at alllll to say it as long as i'm not being rude or anything. I mean come onnn...We can take a little bashing without getting offended cant we? I probably am saying that "not nice" word because I dont like it. If we have everyone lovign and being nice I think this would be the most boring forum ever.

As long as there is no disrespect, and its not haram,i think we should say whatever we want.

Mikayeel
06-13-2008, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
I dont agree at allllllll. Ok here i'm going to ruin the total happy theme of this thread.

This is a FORUM. If i dont like a joke its nothing wrong at alllll to say it as long as i'm not being rude or anything. I mean come onnn...We can take a little bashing without getting offended cant we? I probably am saying that "not nice" word because I dont like it. If we have everyone lovign and being nice I think this would be the most boring forum ever.

As long as there is no disrespect, and its not haram,i think we should say whatever we want.

Sister by all means feel free to show ur opinion! If u rather b in a more of serious environment than a happy one then thats absolutely fine!

However i stand firm with my opinion, a nice word is good to hear! No denial in that... A smile is nice to see, agian no denial in that! So ofcourse mix it up! When u need to be serious, then be serious! At times when u don't need to, then its better to show a postive happy attitude!

I can't really see, how a nice and loving forum would be boring, thats quite beyond me? So if people are nice and care about one another would that be boring? U have to realize its to an extend! So no extreme loving and extreme nice, cuz to much of eveything will destroy its purpose.

Yep i agree if u don't like it(a joke for eg) u can say so! If u don't like something u can say it in a polite and nice way right? I have seen examples of people being rude to an extent, am pretty sure ther was no intent in doing so! Well thats the reason I have openend this thread to give people a kind yet a much needed reminder:) Well i have to remind my self before remiding anyone else...

Peace be unto u

arabianprincess
06-13-2008, 03:18 AM
well thats a grt idea... i mean as long as u say it in the rite way .. nothin wrong with that... but we dont want ppl to start being fake though !! SIMLE

Mikayeel
06-13-2008, 03:29 AM
^ :sl:, yep no fakers! Cuz thats hypocrisy! Which is the worst thing!

north_malaysian
06-13-2008, 03:38 AM
:D <--------- my happy face

afzalaung
06-13-2008, 07:14 AM
I'm sure we can all spare a few joules to smile (or type a semi colon':' and a close bracket')' ) just to make a person feel happy and appreciated.
Otherwise just save your energy by simply clicking 'BACK' button.

Snowflake
06-13-2008, 07:24 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Q:What's worst then someone saying they don't like your joke/post/comment?
A: Out of hundreds of people no one saying anything at all!

That's gotta be worse - being just totally ignored.

p.s.@ raOnar, I agree a little more sensitivity in general is a good thing

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Sahabiyaat
06-13-2008, 02:48 PM
we have to understand that some ppl r more sensitive than others.
so,....

:raging:

oops wrong one, hang on..

:D Ta daaaa!

happy?

Pk_#2
06-13-2008, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
we have to understand that some ppl r more sensitive than others.
so,....

:raging:

oops wrong one, hang on..

:D Ta daaaa!

happy?
Yes I am! But I don't want to be.. :skeleton:

Nice reminder.

Güven
06-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Asalamu Aleykoum

Now Iam Gettin Happy :D... if That Happens

Pen Marks
06-13-2008, 10:01 PM
great idea akhy!

smile everyone! :) or grin :D

cute123
06-14-2008, 06:21 AM
completely agree with the thread starter. as this forum is a confidence builder/booster for many people , apart from their homes and offices and other daily routine life, this is where they try to excel in a spacious environment. agree at times negative comments where required are a must , but it should not be a general terminology

Sahabiyaat
06-14-2008, 01:54 PM
u do reaslise this threads gna get closed cuz the objective has been achieved

oh but im not allowed to think negative :X

im must just carry on smiling :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D , * jaws are hurting* :D

Mikayeel
06-14-2008, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
u do reaslise this threads gna get closed cuz the objective has been achieved

oh but im not allowed to think negative :X

im must just carry on smiling :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D , * jaws are hurting* :D
Think POSTIVE U GOT IT!:D,

Yep, Purpose is done i think everyone has read it. Now everyone has to make it to practise:)

Mikayeel
06-14-2008, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
completely agree with the thread starter. as this forum is a confidence builder/booster for many people , apart from their homes and offices and other daily routine life, this is where they try to excel in a spacious environment. agree at times negative comments where required are a must , but it should not be a general terminology
BarakAllah Feek, very well said ukhti.

:w:

SouLda_Gal
06-16-2008, 04:04 PM
looooool nah dont garee wid da thread starter lol.. koz its lyk being fake... if i dnt lyk sumit or dint find it funy was the point of putin a smile or sayin yeh dat was kwl.. i mean was the point... and whoeva doz start the thread must keep in mind that he/she aint always gna get kwl coments or sumit.... nowt realy wrong wid a not nyc coment as far as thats wat yu fink looool.. if not then its lyk... ermmm telin a freak dat wernt freaky lol.. soz im realyyyyyy borrrrrrddddddd loooool
neway peace out and yeh :) (its not a fake one.. i am smilin 4 real.. lyk emm omg i jus memberd soulja boys smile.. its lyk wid all da teeth out lyk eeeeeeeee :) lol )

Mikayeel
06-16-2008, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SouLda_Gal
looooool nah dont garee wid da thread starter lol.. koz its lyk being fake... if i dnt lyk sumit or dint find it funy was the point of putin a smile or sayin yeh dat was kwl.. i mean was the point... and whoeva doz start the thread must keep in mind that he/she aint always gna get kwl coments or sumit.... nowt realy wrong wid a not nyc coment as far as thats wat yu fink looool.. if not then its lyk... ermmm telin a freak dat wernt freaky lol.. soz im realyyyyyy borrrrrrddddddd loooool
neway peace out and yeh :) (its not a fake one.. i am smilin 4 real.. lyk emm omg i jus memberd soulja boys smile.. its lyk wid all da teeth out lyk eeeeeeeee :) lol )
:sl: sis :)

Nooo, thats not the point i made. I said if the comment is not a worthy one or is negative and no one will benefit from it, then dnt make the comment(i ddnt say put a fake smile down lol :p)

Slight misunderstanding.

Muhammad
06-16-2008, 09:36 PM

I think both sides have a point and what is intended is not going to either extreme - i.e. don't offend the topic starter with a harsh remark, and don't force yourself/pretend to agree to something if that isn't the case. Take the middle path - be constructive, honest and respectful in your comments, and if you disagree, then there is a way of doing so without sounding rude, or at least it is less hurtful if you have made the effort not to sound rude.

And let us remember the famous hadeeth,

Abû Hurayrah relates that Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent... ” [ Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim ]

And on the topic of smilies - it is best to restrict using them to when responding to the same gender, but when addressing a member of the opposite gender, we should remember to speak in a concise and decisive manner, not talking aimlessly with soft speech and laughter, as this may provoke fitnah. For further information, you may see this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...uidelines.html

SouLda_Gal
06-17-2008, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
:sl: sis :)

Nooo, thats not the point i made. I said if the comment is not a worthy one or is negative and no one will benefit from it, then dnt make the comment(i ddnt say put a fake smile down lol :p)

Slight misunderstanding.

w.slm
ohhh skeen.... soz abt d amisunderstandin bro... buh stil if i didnt lyk sumit or wateva.. i wud realy comment wateva i feel lol.. kz dats the way... neway peace

Souljette
06-17-2008, 01:07 PM

I agree with you bro Raonar, and Bro Muhammad that we should have a middle road..If you read something that's not funny just leave it or just pm them but if it's on a serious note and it's a discussion i would express my opinion but not be aggressive about it just lay down what i think and put the facts on the table so I think people need to read what this brother has put forth..Jazakallah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.