06-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Yehh basketball ownnsss the euro 2008 ..hehe

anyways
Its tiime for da best time ever!!

FINALS!!

Who do you think is gna win?

First match is Lakers vs Celtics

i KNOWWW the LAkers wil ownn! :statisfie

1.30 hours left! starts at 9pm am pretty sure!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
06-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Da Caveliers play semifinals! they will soooooo ownn Celtics!!

check dis out. got all da schedules for the games! http://www.nba.com/playoffs2008/series/index.html

Mikayeel
06-12-2008, 11:41 PM
:sl:

I wish i could participate on this thread, but my knowledge won't allow me! All i know is that a basketball is round and slightly bigger than a football.... OOEPSSS a soccerball i mean:p

nd I also know that i support LA LAKERS because they got a nice name :D, i thought it was a baseball club though! My bad :p

truemuslim
06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Lool\
see you kno how i feel bout the Euro 2008, xcept i KNOW how to play soccor. hehe.
ANyway these JUST started TODAY, actually they start at 9PM today! Which is in wut..1 hour and 15 minutes? yeh.

lol lakers are better than celtics, and caveliers own all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amadeus85
06-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Now there is EURO 2008 and no one watches NBA, ok? NO ONE. Maybe just martians.

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Now there is EURO 2008 and no one watches NBA, ok? NO ONE. Maybe just martians.

:eek: Pshh yehhh right!
EVERYONE (in america) watches NBA!! no one (in america) watches Euro 2008!! BooOo!
seriously cmon i didnt go makin fun of the euro '08 now did i?! (did i?) :D

afzalaung
06-13-2008, 12:55 AM
OMG>>> Did *safa* actually started a thread without a 'yo' in the name???
Phenomenal!
lol...
and since i'm same species as ra0nar...i'ill leave it to the know-hows to make any comments

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by afzalaung
OMG>>> Did *safa* actually started a thread without a 'yo' in the name???
Phenomenal!
lol...
and since i'm same species as ra0nar...i'ill leave it to the know-hows to make any comments

Yeh coz the YO would mess up da title..YO! cmon "nba finals 2008...YO!" dont soudn good. lol

K , ur in uk den arent u :mmokay: no americansss!!

BTW raOnar! Lemme bring yo interest in NBA! Did you kno ONE of the BEST basketball players in the NBA is a SUDANI MUSLIM?? Lol. seriously. Plus you do know there is some of muslims on the NBA, not EXACTLY sure who the sudani one is. sorry. but here are all da muslim ones. http://www.geocities.com/spathletes/nba.htm

Mashallah they all good too!

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 04:43 AM
@@ Game!
WOW That was the BEST come back EEVER IN da HISTORY of comebacks!! HOWWWW do Celtics do that?!?!! they dont deserve it!! booooooo

Omg did any of you see it?! Dat guy Pierce on the celtics owned em all! did you see the amazing score jump?!? OMGGG ! ! lol
seriously it started out like this : Boston Celtics - 19 and Los angelas Lakers - 38! and then later on it was : Boston Celtics - 40 L.A Lakers - 58

then laaater on,wher it starst to get TUFF!!: Boston Celtics : 76!!! and L.A. Lakers - 77!!!

Yeh well they cought up later...sucks dunt it....and u wanna kno wut? Celtics won! How?! Thats a huge shock coz they have ALWAYS SUCKED! maaannn! oh well. at least it wasnt da caveliers who lost!

Some guy got injured on da Celtics...:Evil: shame hehe. lol not really.

sometimes...i feel like im talking to myself...Why all u in da uk?!

Amadeus85
06-13-2008, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *SAFA*
:eek: Pshh yehhh right!
EVERYONE (in america) watches NBA!! no one (in america) watches Euro 2008!! BooOo!
seriously cmon i didnt go makin fun of the euro '08 now did i?! (did i?) :D
I was just joking :D:D:statisfie:D

------
06-13-2008, 11:47 AM
:salamext:

Where did the 'yo' go from the title :ooh:

truemuslim
06-13-2008, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
I was just joking :D:D:statisfie:D
lol i kno :D

format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
:salamext:

Where did the 'yo' go from the title :ooh:
Looooll FINE people i add a yo to da title. and ANYONE who picks on it..:raging::raging::raging::raging: NOW STAAAyyy onnnn NBAAA!!:D And have a good day:)

Muhammad
06-13-2008, 01:32 PM
:sl:

There are many off-topic and light-hearted posts made between the opposite gender in this thread. This kind of behaviour is not allowed on the forum - for a detailed reason why, you can refer to:

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...uidelines.html

It is permissible for a woman to take part in public forums so long as she adheres to the following conditions:
1 – She should take part only as much as is necessary, so she may put her question or say what she has to say, then leave, and she should not comment except as is essential, because the basic principle is that she should refrain from speaking with men and mixing with them.
2 – Her speech should not include anything that may provoke fitnah, such as jokes, soft speech or laughter, such as writing “hahahahaha” as mentioned in the question, or using emoticons to represent smiles, because that may lead to the one in whose heart is a disease being moved with desire, as in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):
“O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other women. If you keep your duty (to Allaah), then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery) should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner”
[al-Ahzaab 33:32].
The conditions for speaking to a woman to whom one is not related are mentioned in the following aayaat (interpretation of the meaning):
". . . And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen; that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts . . ." [al-Ahzaab 33:53]
". . . then be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire, but speak in an honourable manner." [al-Ahzaab 33:32]

Ibn Katheer, may Allaah have mercy on him, said in his Tafseer: "This means that they should not speak softly.Allaah commanded them to speak in a concise and decisive manner (i.e., they should be serious and brief in their speech, and not be vague or talk aimlessly). ....
Speaking with a woman to whom one is not related (i.e., not mahram)should only be for a specific need, such as asking a question, buying or selling, asking about the head of the household, and so on. Such conversations should be brief, with nothing doubtful in either what is said or how it is said.

One must also adhere to the conditions set out by the Sharee’ah even in instances where such conversations are necessary, such as in da’wah, giving fatwas, buying or selling, etc. And Allaah knows best.
The above is one of the reasons why such threads are not encouraged on the public forum. If desired, people may discuss such matters in the private sections of the forum.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.